hamster boy

unban request

Server you got banned from:SCP-RP

Your name in-game:last name i used was  ivan ubersalt

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:193756196

Admins' name that banned you:cant recall as it has been a long time seins i got banned

Admin's steamID:look at the reason above

Why did you get banned?:toxicty mainly from what i recall

Evidence(Un-necessary):image.png.80baff86f37dfa7229c37d5b18159c4c.png

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?:it has been i think more the a year seins i have been banned,i have changed for the better,i always came back to the server everytime i got bored,beacuse of this i figerd to request an unban request on the server,like with WW2 rp beacuse why not,now as i said before i have changed for the better it has been a long time siens i got banned,so due to this i figierd so request an unban,now it is true that i have some,"arguments" with staff sometimes but i will let it not to happen again as it was a 1 time thing,i let most things slide by,now that i am more clam,and self impoved,now this is more of a test,i am writhing this as a way to see if this will work,i wont mind getting regected as it is what mods/admins would see fit

Anything else?:i am bad a writhing in english so some staff may not be spelld curectly as they need to,also the orignal ban date is around a year ago,due to ban wipes it changed

Edited by hamster boy
Just now, Azazel Keenan said:

oh yeah i remember you. telling other players to kill themselves for being something you dont like then claiming to be a nazi in the server while saying all other races other then yours dont deserve rights. yeah stay banned -1

i mean,i did changed that way of thinking but sure

6 minutes ago, Indigo_ said:

You repeatedly harassed a member named who has since left the community  ("Dunkon Willis")

You constantly harassed him due to his profile picture. you then began calling him gay over and over again telling him to kill himself. 

You then began screaming that you are a Nazi and all other races should be denied of their rights.

You were then banned for a week, blacklisted from Nu-7 then returned to SCP to begin harassing members and screaming about your racial opinion.

I doubt you have changed at all.

ok the the whole "muh race" thing i get and its true,but when did i harassed a person named "dunkon willis"?
that first part is something i dont rember,also he has not left the community he is still active on posts from what i have seen

Edited by hamster boy
3 minutes ago, Indigo_ said:

Left SCP, whatever

He was playing ISD and in EZ big you began your shenanigans 

still no clue i might have harassed some one for being a furry,but even then not for being "gay",also i am perrty sure he still plays scp,beacuse most of his posts are from or to SCP related staff

Edited by hamster boy
2 minutes ago, Pecivo said:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ well toxic people are bad 

"toxic" lost meaing now a days it could mean from a person who had a bad day,to a diffranted poltical idolgey there is no meaing to the word toxic bruv also probly last replie beacues clogings and what not

Edited by hamster boy

Denied.

1 hour ago, hamster boy said:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ well furrys are bad i wont change that saying

Zero effort to prove that you've changed in any way, shape or form.

🇺🇸 Riley Windrunner 🇺🇸

SCP-RP Staff Manager

Ex:

Lead of A-1

O5-6 "The American"