JustADutch

UNban request

Server you got banned from: SCPRP WG

Your name in-game: Unknown

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:456449592

Admins' name that banned you: unknown

Admin's steamID: unknown

Why did you get banned?:  spawning props on accident trhuw a witcher portal. (aswell server had glitches then that u could spawn them in urself)

Evidence(Un-necessary): N/A

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?:  Cause im sorry for what i did i dint think about it that it wasnt allowed that still doesnt explain why i did it and it isnt a reason to be unbanned.  i just wanted to say im sorry i promise to wont do it again. yeah thats it  just hope i get another chanhe cause this was long ago. i regret most off the warns and bans i got on the server aswell as i look back now at them i was a big minge and i promise to not be that anymore. so u wanted a date and more info thats why i edit this info about my warnings mostly by one admin. i have around 17 warnings mostly for rda ( liked to play field agent). but yeah its alot but i to had 4 weeks 5 days 23 hours and 21 minuts online time on the server. and yeah thats it mostly the co owner doesnt understand that it was a mistake i killed nowone i did nothing but like. the witcherportal was at the class d cells what do u expect? and well thats all i have to say for this part. 

Anything else?: ban was long ago ( 1 or 2 years ) i aswell wa sunbanned for 4 hours it was realy fun dint even get one warning i think shows it that im not a minge anymore(look at other ban appeal got unbanned for 5 hours then co owner said nahh)  

Denied.

Aside from the fact that you tried to crash the server (you knew what you were doing), you were re-banned 14 days ago for NH2RP.

🇺🇸 Riley Windrunner 🇺🇸

SCP-RP Staff Manager

Ex:

Lead of A-1

O5-6 "The American"