Robert von Kaschau

Kameradschaft des Berliner Freikorps

Custom Group Name:
Kameradschaft des Berliner Freikorps

(The Group would use various names for its Sub-Factions to be more easily organized)

Flag_of_the_Iron_Division_Freikorps_svg.thumb.png.cbcbc0c5f6b7645fa38c26bdecab1f55.png

History:
The Group is mainly based on the Freikorps Oberland Organization, which mainly foughts against Poles and Communists in the Early Weimar Republic and was the main foundation of the Sturmabteilung.

In Real Life:
In the aftermath of World War I and during the German Revolution of 1918–19, Freikorps consisting largely of World War I veterans were raised as paramilitary militias. They were ostensibly mustered to fight on behalf of the government against the RSFSR-backed German communists attempting to overthrow the Weimar Republic. However, many Freikorps also largely despised the Republic and were involved in assassinations of its supporters. 
Many German veterans felt disconnected from civilian life, and joined a Freikorps in search of stability within a military structure. Others, angry at their sudden, apparently inexplicable defeat, joined up in an effort to put down communist uprisings, such as the Spartacist uprising, or exact some form of revenge on those they considered responsible for the armistice. 

On the Server:
The Group on the server consists of Veterans of both the Great War and the Weimar Republic Freikorps that wish to put an end to local corruption, rampant communism and the harassment of the average German Citizen. The Group mainly alligns itself to the local Reserve Army, as it is the only Faction within Berlin which they fully respect. As such, the Group would be less hostile to the Heer in comparison with other Reich Factions. Depending on actions taken from both sides, the Freikorps could either support at least a part of the Government, or they could completely oppose them and aim for the return of Kaiser Wilhelm III of the Hohenzollern Dynasty. Depending on the aformentioned political stances, the Freikorps would either assist the Reich with the capture of communists and foreign enemies, or they can wage guerilla warfare against them through various means (convoy raids, kidnappings, mass propaganda campaigns etc.). The Freikorps would also be the main suppliers of weapons in Berlin, due to their vast connections and extensive military background.

1380488665_Snmkaobrazovky2021-03-14020719.png.961a8ec870b11aeeedbd5efc4a04493b.png

Freikorps members defiantly raise the imperial flag.

1324550098_Snmkaobrazovky2021-03-14020641.png.2aa638f2affe66cbb16df629fafd7e6d.png

Freikorps members pride themselves with their new trophy, a Tiger tank.

Position A:

The Freikorps establish mutual assistance with the Reich. They would capture enemies during events to hand them over afterwards, neutralize Communist Cells, turn in captured enemy weapons, tip off Intelligence Agencies & the Police.
Position B:

The Freikorps begin assaulting the Reich. They would raid armories to arm themselves, release Mafia & Consortium members from Prison, loot convoy trucks & ambush prisoner transports in the outskirts. 
Of course, there are many more possibilities, however those 2 are the main turning points.

Political and Ideological Stance: 

Anti-Communist Reactionaries
Pro-Monarchist

Sectors/Positions in the Group:
Sektor A: Die Zivilliga

Die Zivilliga will be in charge of the business sector of the Berlin Freikorps. They will ensure that civilian operations go smoothly through any means necessary. They will oversee the restaurants and shops ran by members of the Freikorps and provide detailed reports on the status of said venues. In addition to that, Die Zivilliga will be tasked with carrying out any diplomatic actions that are required of the Freikorps.

Sektor B: Die Eiserne Kameradschaft

Die Eiserne Kameradschaft will consist of the men who are experienced veterans in the field of combat. They will be the ones that ensure the streets' crime rates are low and that communism is not rising around Berlin. They will be the vigilantes that make sure not a single law-abiding German Citizen is hurt by any means deemed necessary.

Custom Jobs:

Name: Kompanieführer
Slots: 1
Type: Leader of the Regional Freikorps Squadrons
Equipment: C96, Bayonet, Knuckledusters, Gas Mask, Shovel (for Entrenchments purposes)
Model: All Citizen Models + https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1671422994

Name: Zugführer
Slots: 2
Type: The Platoon Commanders, they are responsible for the coordination, effectiveness and professionalism of the enlisted men.
Equipment: MP34, Knuckledusters, Bayonet, Gas Mask
Model: All Citizen Models + https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1671422994

Name: Wehrmann
Slots: 5
Type: Enlisted Man, the tough men of the Group.
Equipment: Kar98k, Shovel (for Entrenchments purposes), Fists, Knuckledusters, Gas Mask

Abilities: Have access to Gas Masks & Weapon Parts in order to craft weapons more easily for distribution.

Edited by Robert von Kaschau
forgot to add le name on top, epic formatting fail, changed workshop addon link to the correct one, Volkssturmmann changed to Wehrmann

I don't know much about the Freikorps,  however i have been roleplaying within the group and i can see how serious you guys are about it and how good the RP is. So overall +1, except for the fact there is no more slots.

Grau

Current Ranks:

Senior Moderator [WW2]

Sturmführer des SA-Standarte "Feldherrnhalle", Wachsturmbann I 'Berlin'

PlatinumVIP [SCP]

PlatinumVIP [SWRP]

===========================================================================================

Previous Ranks (of note):

Major und Chef der Heeresverwaltung des Generalstabes‌ ‌des‌ ‌Wehrkreises‌ ‌III 19/12/2020 - 10/04/2021

Ortsgruppenleiter des Ortsgruppenleitung VI 'Königsplatz' [Oberabschnittleiter] | NSDAP Führungskräfte 27/03/2021 -  13/04/2021 [WW2]

SS - Obersturmführer , Leiter d. SS Schulungsamt u. SS Propaganda u. Hauptschriftleiter d. 'Das Schwarze Korps'  - 28/09/2020 - 19/12/2020 [WW2]

Einsatzleiter und Inspektor des SA-Standarte von Gaustabs von Gauleitung von Gau Groß Berlin 20/04/2021 - 26/04/2021

Amtsleiter | Oberabschnittleiter und Unterbüroinspektor der Hauptamt Königsplatz 14/02/2021 - 27/03/2021 [WW2]

NSDAP - Einsatzleiter | Stellenleiter u. Stv. Leiter d. Unterbüro 'Presse u. Propaganda' u. Volkswohlfahrtsführer -  12/10/2020 - 11/11/2020 [WW2]

Unterscharführer des Rasse- und Siedlungshauptamt der SS [WW2]

Adj. d. Stv. Befehlshaber d. Ersatzheer [WW2]

Finanzdirektor, Propagandadirektor und Logistikstruppeinspektor des Wehrkreises III [WW2]

SA - Oberscharführer [WW2]

Event Planner [WW2]

+1

Whilsy being a main person person within the semi custom group. I can say we have done more rp than any other custom group has done in the past couple months. 

Current Ranks 
                     Leader of the Anti-Jannie Ali Discord Qosar Network

Head Inquisitor des Church of Strength & Anti-LARP

Seems a well-organized and a funny custom job, provided that it doesn't become a mingy group., or inactive like every other custom job.

Imho, is a NEUTRAL+ 1

Current Ranks:
Amtsleiter des Hauptamt Ortsgruppenleitung VI "Königsplatz", Presse-und-Propaganda Amt
Scharführer des Rasse-und-Siedlungshauptamt (SS-RuSHA)

Previous Ranks:
SA-Standarte "Feldherrnhalle" Scharführer, OrPo Unterwachtmeister, 23rd Infantry Schütze, RAD Truppführer

The undercover pro-monarchist roleplay that this group would add is wholesome, not to mention the fact that there will be anti-communist fighting within the slums with the pro communists.

I can assure that this group will never be inactive with Kaschau as the leader.

With that mentioned
, +1

Oberleutnant u. Chef d. Heeresverwaltung
Oberleutnant d. Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Kompanie "Caesar"
Leutnant d. Panzergrenadier "Großdeutschland" Kompanie "Bruno"
Stabsfeldwebel u. Hauptfeldwebel d. Feldgendarmerie-Trupps "Großdeutschland"

+1

Recently see how the Freikorps has been running within a actual Structure and RP operations held, I can say whole heartedly that this group would do amazingly in the server, when we played using German resistance as a way to see how it was on the server, there was superb amounts of RP involved to the point SJBO could assist.

This group is ready to be made w full group

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

Ngl, personally i think Stahlhelm would fit better than group of people who were disbanded for 20 years now (In Rp). Not to mention the absolutely crazy size of uniform addon. 
unknown.png

Though like overall? Its pretty much resistance group like any other. Not really anything special tbh.

5 minutes ago, Adolf Seidel said:

Ngl, personally i think Stahlhelm would fit better than group of people who were disbanded for 20 years now (In Rp). Not to mention the absolutely crazy size of uniform addon. 
unknown.png

Though like overall? Its pretty much resistance group like any other. Not really anything special tbh.

Tbf regarding the Addon size, I did link the wrong one (oopsie)

Current ranks
Agent of His Majesty Erdogan
Pedophile
Former ranks
Kurdish Nationalist & Child

4 hours ago, Winters said:

The undercover pro-monarchist roleplay that this group would add is wholesome, not to mention the fact that there will be anti-communist fighting within the slums with the pro communists.

I can assure that this group will never be inactive with Kaschau as the leader.

With that mentioned
, +1

As said previously, I only formatted and posted the application. The bulk of the text was writted by Viktor, so he would be the leader if it does get accepted.

+1

Well as it is being heavily supported I'll just throw my +1 in here. Seems very promising, I liked it when Viktor reinstated the Weimar Republic in the PD during a takeover. If this gets accepted please continue this amazing Roleplay, looking forward to joining. I am wondering if this is a Mafia, Resistance or Civilian faction, would be nice if someone could awnser that for me.

EDIT:
As it is adaptable of how it stands with Reich and everything, it seems to be more promising, I like the fact that they respect the Army but the rest don't matter. This could be better then the other Resistance/Mafia custom groups.

Edited by J.Meier
Adding Text

🔱Josh Nixon🔱
Director Nixon<

15 minutes ago, J.Meier said:

+1

Well as it is being heavily supported I'll just throw my +1 in here. Seems very promising, I liked it when Viktor reinstated the Weimar Republic in the PD during a takeover. If this gets accepted please continue this amazing Roleplay, looking forward to joining. I am wondering if this is a Mafia, Resistance or Civilian faction, would be nice if someone could awnser that for me.

The Freikorps is probably closest to a resistance type of group, as it's more ideologically driven than just plain profit. It is not diametrically opposed to the Reich. The Freikorps holds quite a bit of respect for the reserve army, and they could possibly even find themselves in a symbiotic relationship with the Reich by fighting the criminals and communists of Berlin in exchange for arms or other supplies.

This is my personal vision of the Freikorps, but I'm not the man in charge. If you want a more accurate and final view of the Freikorps talk to Viktor.

Edited by Robert von Kaschau
1 hour ago, J.Meier said:

+1

Well as it is being heavily supported I'll just throw my +1 in here. Seems very promising, I liked it when Viktor reinstated the Weimar Republic in the PD during a takeover. If this gets accepted please continue this amazing Roleplay, looking forward to joining, this seems more promising in comparrison. I am wondering if this is a Mafia, Resistance or Civilian faction, would be nice if someone could awnser that for me.

As much as I would love this to be a Reich Group in itself, I consider what Kaschau said to be more or less what the Group leans towards. Obviously the Group itself has characteristics of both a resistance movement (in terms of Monarchist Restoration), Mafia in terms of business practices and a Reich Group due to its hatred towards Communists and shared feelings with the Reserve Army.

Current ranks
Agent of His Majesty Erdogan
Pedophile
Former ranks
Kurdish Nationalist & Child

On 3/14/2021 at 2:20 AM, Robert von Kaschau said:

They will be the ones that ensure the streets' crime rates are low and that communism is not rising around Berlin.

idk if you play the server but we kinda got like idk something like uhm 5 different rp groups which serve the same purpose?

Shovel (for Entrenchments purposes),

when they say "i came from the trenches"

Freikorps would either assist the Reich with the capture of communists and foreign enemies, or they can wage guerilla warfare against them through various means

yeah but which one of them is it can you make up your mind

Edited by Pаul

nQo4HUx.gif

22 minutes ago, Paul said:

idk if you play the server but we kinda got like idk something like uhm 5 different rp groups which serve the same purpose?

when they say "i came from the trenches"

yeah but which one of them is it can you make up your mind

Dude is literally a member of FG

lmao

the last point is it’s gonna act like how the Swiss embassy works, have a look at their spreadsheet and you’ll see

5 minutes ago, Rudolf Ferdonov said:

like how the Swiss embassy works

then why do you need another rp group which does the same thing?

Edited by Paul

nQo4HUx.gif

9 hours ago, Rudolf Ferdonov said:

the last point is it’s gonna act like how the Swiss embassy works, have a look at their spreadsheet and you’ll see

Well, the Embassy is a representation of the government of Switzerland. This is why the embassy is based upon various relations that can range from hostile to collaborationist and it's supposed to reflect the historical relations between Germany and Switzerland in 1939-1945 period.

Plus, the embassy has a very organized governmental and hierarchical structure that allows us to control its actions directly from outside and if necessary implement changes to the relations that will allow us to enforce certain actions upon it.

Freikorps on the other hand is some weird amalgamation of citizen, mafia and resistance groups that has characteristics of all of them and additionally is decentralized between Die Zivilliga, Die Eiserne Kameradschaft and other sub-factions. I can't really tell if it's even possible to create an efficient system of dynamic relations for such a group. If you look at the system that the embassy has you may notice that it's very complex and any and all changes have to be justified before being implemented. The Embassy cannot just say "Oh, nazis pissed me off, I'm gonna decrease the relations and place embargo on them". It doesn't work that way, there is a very specific list of things that affect the changes and the embassy has to have actual proof like screenshots or recordings to get those changes done. Otherwise the embassy would end up with a tier for breaking the rules of their own system. SMT has to have control and keep a log of those relations since if they didn't the Embassy could launch assassinations on the entire NSDAP High Command claiming that they are in Cold war stage because some soldier insulted their Toblerone factory.

For Freikorps it'll be necessary to get this system extremely simplified to work, otherwise it's just going to end with gigantic chaos in their ranks and Freikorps breaking down due to misunderstandings and lack of command. So no, Freikorps is unlikely to work this way unless they make this system simplified, at least to the point where SMT/Custom group managers can properly keep the whole ordeal in check. 

If you guys wish to make a dynamic relations system for Freikorps then this is a great idea but it wont work the same way it works for the Embassy as the embassy is a legal and public entity that everyone is aware of, with most of their actions being known to the public. Freikorps will work both on the surface and underground with many activities governed by their leaders' wish, not treaties, agreements and international relations. Many actions of the Freikorps will be illegal and kept secret so how will that affect Freikorps/German relations remains kind of vague, especially when there is no system to keep that in check. So you guys might want to work on perfecting that system before the group's accepted/is implemented into the server.

Current and Former Ranks within WG WW2 Server:
Swiss Federal Council (2021), Karlsberg Consortium Founder (2020),
Japanese Ambassador (2019-2020), Swiss Ambassador (2017-2019),
Swedish Ambassador (2017), League of Factions Manager (2015-2016),
Milician President (2014-2017), 
Security Staff (2017-)

Denied

On 3/14/2021 at 1:14 PM, Adolf Seidel said:

Ngl, personally i think Stahlhelm would fit better than group of people who were disbanded for 20 years now (In Rp).

Was disbanded too long ago, idea of what the group would do is fine, just find a group that was actually around closer to 1943 - But not Stahlhelm - and then we all good. 

Current Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community Co-Founder

In Character Ranks

[WW2] Reichsleiter u. Chef der Parteikanzlei

Misc. Ranks

[WW2], [CWRP][IRP][SCP], [HL-RP] Security Staff, Diamond VIP on All Rust Servers

Spoiler

Past Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community

Community Management [Community Manager - Co-Founder [06/05/2021 - 14/08/2021, 14/08/2021 - ]

WW2

SMT [Staff Manager - Server Manager] [21/12/2019 - 27/12/2020, 27/12/2020 - 11/04/2021, 11/04/2021 - 06/05/2021]

Event Manager [07/09/2019 - 21/12/2019]

SMT [Head Mod - Administrator] [May - July 2019]

Event Manager [February - May 2019]

Member of WG Staff Team [05/09/2018 - 

In Character Ranks

WW2

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

Höherer SS- und Polizeiführer [SS-Obergruppenführer],

SS-Oberführer und Oberst der Berliner Polizei, --> SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt, --> SS-Oberführer und Verwaltungsinpektor,

SS-Obersturmführer des Verwaltungsamt,

SS-Obersturmführer des Sicherheitsdienst,

NSDAP Hauptdienstleiter,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

SS-Gruppenführer des Oberabschnitt 'Spree' und Generalleutnant der Polizei,

SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt,

SS-Sturmbannfüuhrer des Sicherheitsdienst & [Temporary 7.SS Unter/Ober/Hauptsturmführer during time in SD],

Stellvertretender Direktor der Propaganda,

SS-Hauptscharführer [1.SS],

SS-Oberscharführer [7.SS].

SWRP

CG Colonel

Spoiler

Past Ranks & Accomplishments Within Werwolf Gaming

Creator of the TeamSpeak 3 Server [Permissions, Roles, Channels] x3,

Overseer of TeamSpeak 3 Medal Applications & Forum Rank Requests, 

The Guy that Bothers You About TeamSpeak Tags & Channels,

Spreadsheet Guy.