WBPark9

Head of Manufacturing Department Application

In Game Name:
Park Richard (But it can be changed when I'm doing some special jobs Ex: HoS Park Richard, SCP 049)

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:446203234

SteamID64:

Crafting Table Experience Level:
125 (Max Level)

What job does the Manufacturing Department have on site?:
Manufacturing Department has 2 class.

First one is Normal Manufacturing Department(MD). MD's job is craftng Ammos(Normal Ammo and 40MM Grenade what used with M203 Launcher), Attachments(Rifle, Shotgun Ammo types and M203 launcher).
And supplying these to Foundation Armed Personnels.
Crafting item has cost(ex: 7500$ at Large Ammo Box, 20000$ at M203) and crafting has fail chance.
They get crafting table EXP when craft success and more crafting table EXP will decrase craft fail chance and can craft more better items.

And the second one what I want application is  Head of Manufacturing Department(HoMD).
HoMD has more craftable items than normal MD. like Healing Grenade(Create blue smokes and heal peoples who are in that smoke),  Micro HID Turret(Anti-SCP weapon, only E-11 CMDR can use this), and some Explosives.
HoMD can command MDs. he can choose where MD will work. but as I knew most HoMD dosen't commands other MD. so I decided do this sometimes.

Why do you think you'll be a good fit for the Head of Manufacturing?:
Because I just had MD job in other SCP-RP servers. (I can't remember those server's names and those are closed) And I have some kind of memory of MDs.
but I couldn't find any SCP-RP servers which one have MD job except for this server.
So that's why I wanna Apply HoMD. I have skills for MD and I liked ths job.
I know this server's rules too.
Also My aiming skill is so bad and I'm very bad at fighting so my favorite job is just supplying to Armed Personnels.

Under this line is additional written                    

SCP-RP Experience Level:
50 (Max Level)

Current Warned:
0 (Not Warned)

Your Playtime?:
01w 1d 13h

Do you have any ranks?:
Currently not, but I'll buy Platinum VIP first when I got enough money!

...Boot Completed                                                                                                                                                                           
Welcome to SCPiN Terminal. Login with "login", shutdown with "shutdown".                                                             

> logn                                                                                                                                                                                                 
Unknown command. Login with "login", shutdown with "shutdown".                                                                           
> login                                                                                                                                                                                                
Please input your ID and Password.                                                                                                                                          
> nogodnomaster0609                                                                                                                                                                 
> **************                                                                                                                                                                                    
Wrong ID or Password.                                                                                                                                                                 

> login                                                                                                                                                                                                
Please input your ID and Password.                                                                                                                                          
> nogodnomaster0608                                                                                                                                                                 
> **************                                                                                                                                                                                    
Please input your Two-Step Verification Code.                                                                                                                      
> 29 63 10                                                                                                                                                                                           
Authentication Completed. Please enter your command.                                                                                                 
> pr Park                                                                                                                                                                                            
Invalid Usage. "pr <Full name/PIN/Role/Nickname> [Security Level]                                                                               
> pr Park Richard 4                                                                                                                                                                         
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------                                                                                            
Watched:                                                                                                                                                                                           
    Name: Park Richard                                                                                                                                                                   
    Current Position: Head of Manufacturing Department of Site-19                                                                                 
    Security Level: 3 (Secret)                                                                                                                                                           
    Class Level: C                                                                                                                                                                                
    PIN: 9124038                                                                                                                                                                                 
Watcher:                                                                                                                                                                                            
    Name: Jordan Lee                                                                                                                                                                      
    Current Position: Site Adviser of Site-19                                                                                                                                
    Security Level: 4 (Top Secret)                                                                                                                                                   
    Currently Watching as Security Level: 4 (Top Secret)                                                                                                       
    Class Level: B                                                                                                                                                                                
    PIN: 5120366                                                                                                                                                                                 
To complete this action, please input again your ID and Password.                                                                                
> nogodnomaster0609                                                                                                                                                                 
> **************                                                                                                                                                                                    
Please input your Two-Step Verification Code.                                                                                                                      
> 80 85 91                                                                                                                                                                                          
Authentication Completed.                                                                                                                                                         
Name: Park Richard                                                                                                                                                                       

Current Position: Head of Manufacturing Department of Site-19                                                                                    

Security/Class Level: 3C                                                                                                                                                                 

Age:                                                                                                                                                                                                    

He was working on Site-26 as Security Officer.                                                                                                                      
But Site-26 had no Manufacturing Department so they're hard to get supplied.                                                       
Unfortunately Mass-Breach happened to Site-26 and many personnel gone.                                                             
So he decided to leave the Security and be a Manufacturing.                                                                                          
Unfortunately again Mass-Breach happened again, Site-26 is totally ruined.                                                              
And he moved to Site-19.                                                                                                                                                              
Head of Maunfacturing Department is Vacant so he applied for it.                                                                                
Please enter your command.                                                                                                                                                      
> logout                                                                                                                                                                                             
> shutdown                                                                                                                                                                                      
Success. You can leave now.                                                                                                                                                        

Whoo! finally it's done. That was long and so hard. Whatever, thanks for reading all of this. If you see something wrong or bad, please tell me and I'll fix'em!
Thanks again and good night! or good morning? whatever. Good bye!

캡처.PNG