Type of suggestion (job/vehicle/etc):

Script

How important is your suggestion on a scale from 1 to 10:

Your suggestion:

The Wyozi Home Kit: Art Pack

Reasons for this suggestion:

This addon adds a few entities, which are picture frames. They can be used by pressing "e" on the frame and entering a image URL. 

These frames can be useful and stimulate the (passive) RP. 

A few examples:

- A business owner can buy the frames (since they are entities) and use it to set up a museum. Famous paintings can me put in the frames and hanged for people to see.

- An office can be decorated by selfmade photos, for instance a regimental group photo, or a different photo of Hitler. (See attachments)

- In a court case, the prosecution can present their evidence in these frames so the judges can actually see the evidence ingame.

A (possible) downside is that people would put FailRP images on it. This can be avoided by putting consequences on this kind of FailRP or restrict it to a special rank, just like the Radio Script.

Any relevant links:

Script:  https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/wyozi-home-kit-art-pack

Video:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=42&v=ZgaRWnEXSpY&feature=emb_logo

Additional Information:

Pictures are attached

I am willing to pay for the script if it gets accepted.

Wyozi 10000.png

Wyozi 20000.png

+1

Would be a nice business

Would look good in offices.

Would help passiveRP

Current Ranks

Spoiler

Geheime Staatspolizei Kriminaloberassistant (NRP)

CWU - Business Owner (HL2 RP)

Old Ranks

Spoiler

Leutnant der Polizei

4.SS Hauptscharfuhrer

Hauptarbeitsleiter

1.SS Obershutze

I certainly like the idea of having additional classical paintings that could add more to the RP-options. The same amount of vanilla paintings diminishes some of the possibilities. The primary concern I have with this is suggestion is that it will be a nightmare to actually moderate (to ensure that people are picking historically accurate pictures). This addon would be easily abused since the user can pick any URLs to put for the pictures. The only way this would work is to limit the pictures to a pre-approved list. For this reason I must give this idea a -1.

Edited by Paul Schönberger
On 5/17/2020 at 5:00 PM, Paul Schönberger said:

I certainly like the idea of having additional classical paintings that could add more to the RP-options. The same amount of vanilla paintings diminishes some of the possibilities. The primary concern I have with this is suggestion is that it will be a nightmare to actually moderate (to ensure that people are picking historically accurate pictures). This addon would be easily abused since the user can pick any URLs to put for the pictures. The only way this would work is to limit the pictures to a pre-approved list. For this reason I must give this idea a -1.

I don't think you should've -1 it then. Because I am certain that a URL whitelist can be built into this.

I will personally say +1. It will also be interesting to see how this will add to civilian rp (e.g. Business Owners selling custom paintings)

WW2-NRP Staff Manager
SS- und Polizeiführer (SS-Gruppenführer )

Adj. d. Stv. Gauleiters v. Gau 'Groß-Berlin' (Bereichsleiter)

Former:
WW2-NRP Super Administrator & Discord Staff Manager
Leiter der RSHA Abteilung 'Berlin' (SS-Obersturmbannführer)
Sturmbannführer des Sicherheitsdienst des Reichsführers-SS
Major der Feldgendarmerie und Sicherheits- und Justizleiter
Sicherheitsdirektor der NSDAP (Hauptabschnittleiter)
Oberbereitschaftsleiter der NSDAP-Streifendienst
Unterscharführer des Rasse- und Siedlungshauptamt der SS

2.SS Panzer Division 'Das Reich' Unterscharführer
Unteroffizier der Wachbataillon Großdeutschland (the original)

+1 very nice and cool.
Would be pretty nice to have restaurant menus, notice boards and custom paintings instead of just having large low-quality textscreens and the 10 old paintings around Berlin. Also, if failrp pictures will be an common issue theres always the staff who can enforce the rules. Personally I can't find any negative things in adding this expect of course (((lag))).

Current ranks:

Self proclaimed super admin

Male_05

Serial rapist

Previous ranks:

23rd Schütze

Male_07

Mentally sound

Neutral
The idea is good and it is a nice idea, but some people will minge with it.

Current Ranks
Civil Protection 04 - JURY
Former Ranks
Hauptmann und Polizeichef der Berliner Ordnungspolizei
Hauptscharführer des Inland-Sicherheitsdienst

Couple have commented on how this could be abused, but that can be said for basically anything.

This seems like a very nice idea, +1

World War 2
Leutnant und Kompanieführer der Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeustchland" Kompani 'Caesar'
Mitarbeiter des GD-Bataillons 'Berlin'
Former IC Ranks:
23. Hauptmann (nowadays called Bruno)

+1

The script looks cool and has a lot of possibilities to improve role-play. I don't get why people say that it could be abused, yeah everything can get abused so with that logic delete guns from the server as people use them to RDM people!

Anyways, not going off-topic, I like the idea as seeing the same pictures in offices constantly gets boring.

Current ranks:

Comedian 

Gamer

Misogynistic 

Racist

Previous ranks:

Rapist

Rape victim

Pending

Will be looked into.

giphy.gif

afe66a9a156a6a82579ff3d7b376dc69.png