Kurze

Remove handcuffs in order to AOS someone

What your suggestion is: Remove it so you have to put someone in handcuffs before you can jail them.

Scriptfodder/workshop link: N/A

Any additional information:

Its horrendous trying to try to put someone in cuffs when they're running around like a fool. It makes arresting people not worth it. It should be removed that you can just slap the arrest batton.

7 minutes ago, Archer said:

No, Just no

The Reason it is like this in the First Place is to try and Stop RDA, And Half the time it dosent matter

Server quality doesnt allow handcuffs to be used. Staff member are there to uphold the rules. Not broken handcuffs.

i will literally commit massrda

could do other things like make cuffs quicker to apply, or give cp a slight 5% speed boost so its easy to catch people 

3 hours ago, alllah said:

could do other things like make cuffs quicker to apply, or give cp a slight 5% speed boost so its easy to catch people 

Implementing something like this would be far more practical and would reduce the risk of mass RDA. Also might encourage people to play police more if they can actually do their job without having to hope the criminal will stand still for a good 5 seconds to let themselves get arrested.

666603446_forumssig.gif.59f9ebfebcc81cb3f3c3bdcde4ad16ae.gif

Current Ranks:

21st Executive Officer

Jedi Blade Warrior

Aayla Secura

Previous Ranks:

Battalion Captain

Jedi Paladin

GM Colonel

74th Advanced Medical Officer

I believe this has been sorted,

I think they did it by speeding up the cuff time.

Ranks.

74TH MO

SWRP Event planner 

Jedi Guardian

-----------------------------

Past ranks

CT LT COL 

CT T EXO  

Jedi Consular