Your In-game name: Eric Schechter

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:55033064

Reason of the warning: RDA

Date you were warned on: 12.05.2020

Admin who warned you (In-game name / Steam name/ Steam ID): Alfred Landa

Explain the situation of your warning from your point of view in detail: Henry Ulrich was constantly stealing my ammo boxes in spawn and on pier, I chased him down to train station pier(above spawn) I cuffed him and pinned him to the wall and after I refilled my ammo wanted to release him but he would get into elevator and keep spamming me preventing me from touching him. He later called admin to break his cuffs and insisted on not warning me but I got warned anyways.

Do you think your warning was justified: Not really, both of the sides were ok with the cuffing, the train station pier has no signs of OOC zone (text screens). In my opinion it should be just a verbal warning

Why should you be unwarned: As I said above, none of the sides had a problem with the cuffing and even the cuffed person insisted on not warning me.

Any kind of evidence: 

Additional information:

Edited by Eric Schechter
warn date

even if it was not in spawn its still RDA and if it was in spawn you cant shackle in spawn so -1

Current Ranks:                                                                                                                                                                                      Orpo Unterwachtmeister                                                                                                                                                      Hauptamt Konigsplatz Arbeitsleiter

Old Ranks:                                                                                                                                                                                             Inspektor d. W-SS d. Ab. III                                                                                                                                                            Inspektor d. Orpo d. Ab. III                                                                                                                                                      Hauptmann der Polizei                                                                                                                                                                      SA-Sturmmann                                                                                                                                                                                    23rd Schütze

2 minutes ago, Dr Hanz Reins said:

even if it was not in spawn its still RDA and if it was in spawn you cant shackle in spawn so -1

its not RDA, took my ammobox on the pier too so I had a valid IC reason to arrest him

8 minutes ago, Koauts Beghemot said:

The previous thread got denied as the new rule was not yet introduced. And I do not believe that new rules are retroactive. Therefore -1 again

rule has nothing to do with it, from what I see the pier and traintracks arent a part of spawn there is only a KOS text screen so its a IC zone and I had a IC reason for cuffing bcs my ammo box was stolen on pier 

7 minutes ago, Koauts Beghemot said:

The previous thread got denied as the new rule was not yet introduced. And I do not believe that new rules are retroactive. Therefore -1 again

Like a month ago there was a topic about a guy reporting someone for shackling him in spawn but he was stealing the other guy's ammo and Auster denied it because there was a reason for the shackling. Now we have a rule against stealing other's ammocrates so it's even better for Eric in this case

wordart.thumb.png.bc5c2a116ca4f74ed1db6a71985202cc.png

4 minutes ago, Daniel Barberi said:

Like a month ago there was a topic about a guy reporting someone for shackling him in spawn but he was stealing the other guy's ammo and Auster denied it because there was a reason for the shackling. Now we have a rule against stealing other's ammocrates so it's even better for Eric in this case

but is it though? The rule wasn't introduced until yesterday so it wasn't a rule yet therefore the warn was for a good reason... Even if it's wrong to steal ammo (for example some fuckers always steal my ammo in spawn and they're mafia and tbh I really get pissed about it) there was no rule at the time against it

1 minute ago, [WW2] Ernst Drescher said:

but is it though? The rule wasn't introduced until yesterday so it wasn't a rule yet therefore the warn was for a good reason... Even if it's wrong to steal ammo (for example some fuckers always steal my ammo in spawn and they're mafia and tbh I really get pissed about it) there was no rule at the time against it

My point is ... if back then when there was no rule against those actions the player that shackled the other one stealing his ammo did not get any punishment why should Eric NOW with a rule get warned ?

10 minutes ago, Daniel Barberi said:

My point is ... if back then when there was no rule against those actions the player that shackled the other one stealing his ammo did not get any punishment why should Eric NOW with a rule get warned ?

That's because Eric WAS the one who shackled the player who stole his ammo IN SPAWN not the one who stole said ammo, train station (above where you spawn) is still considered spawn

Edited by [WW2] Ernst Drescher
2 minutes ago, [WW2] Ernst Drescher said:

That's because Eric WAS the one who shackled the player who stole his ammo IN SPAWN not the one who stole said ammo

I think I'm not explaining myself correctly. The player that shackled the ammo stealer in spawn got reported for RDA and he did not get warned. In this case Eric got warned for doing exactly the same to stop the ammo stealer.

1 minute ago, Daniel Barberi said:

I think I'm not explaining myself correctly. The player that shackled the ammo stealer in spawn got reported for RDA and he did not get warned. In this case Eric got warned for doing exactly the same to stop the ammo stealer.

So what you mean by this is you're allowed to shackle someone IN SPAWN if they're stealing your ammo? Keep in mind this was before the rule about ammo stealing so at the time ammo stealing was still technically allowed (also train station above the spawning area is still spawn if you leave the train station you're leaving spawn that's why there's a KOS sign on the railroad towards MB it's because if you go there you're leaving spawn so they are allowed to kill you because that can be a way to illegally get into MB) 

Denied

Your statement as highlighted by Koauts indicated you started to chase him from spawn - so indicating you intended on shackling him in spawn too in my opinion.

As such, the warn shall remain.

Current Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community Co-Founder

In Character Ranks

[WW2] Reichsleiter u. Chef der Parteikanzlei

Misc. Ranks

[WW2], [CWRP][IRP][SCP], [HL-RP] Security Staff, Diamond VIP on All Rust Servers

Spoiler

Past Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community

Community Management [Community Manager - Co-Founder [06/05/2021 - 14/08/2021, 14/08/2021 - ]

WW2

SMT [Staff Manager - Server Manager] [21/12/2019 - 27/12/2020, 27/12/2020 - 11/04/2021, 11/04/2021 - 06/05/2021]

Event Manager [07/09/2019 - 21/12/2019]

SMT [Head Mod - Administrator] [May - July 2019]

Event Manager [February - May 2019]

Member of WG Staff Team [05/09/2018 - 

In Character Ranks

WW2

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

Höherer SS- und Polizeiführer [SS-Obergruppenführer],

SS-Oberführer und Oberst der Berliner Polizei, --> SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt, --> SS-Oberführer und Verwaltungsinpektor,

SS-Obersturmführer des Verwaltungsamt,

SS-Obersturmführer des Sicherheitsdienst,

NSDAP Hauptdienstleiter,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

SS-Gruppenführer des Oberabschnitt 'Spree' und Generalleutnant der Polizei,

SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt,

SS-Sturmbannfüuhrer des Sicherheitsdienst & [Temporary 7.SS Unter/Ober/Hauptsturmführer during time in SD],

Stellvertretender Direktor der Propaganda,

SS-Hauptscharführer [1.SS],

SS-Oberscharführer [7.SS].

SWRP

CG Colonel

Spoiler

Past Ranks & Accomplishments Within Werwolf Gaming

Creator of the TeamSpeak 3 Server [Permissions, Roles, Channels] x3,

Overseer of TeamSpeak 3 Medal Applications & Forum Rank Requests, 

The Guy that Bothers You About TeamSpeak Tags & Channels,

Spreadsheet Guy.