R.Max

Hermann Stellmann Admin Abuse

Your In-Game name: Rudi Max

Your Steam name: STEAM_0:1:184059820 !cw

Reported staff members In-game name / Forum name / Steam name: Hermann Stellmann

Staff members STEAM ID: i got told i didnt need it by baron von keller

Rank of reported staff member (If known): Security Staff

What did the reported staff member do to abuse their power / break server rules: flexed his admin powers to  around to impress Henry Von Maxton or AmeliaJC the girl whos in orpo , AKA spawned stuff in/ unjustified teleport to get henry back to him no clipping to get to her without running to rp

Evidence: see i know its a small thing but i dont think its fair how people can get 1week + bans for speaking ooc and i get banned for no reason multiple times and smt can just ignore stuff and shit like this gets allowed? 

Note: Evidence is not a must but it is highly recommended to bring some as without it this complaint will most likely end in a your word versus the staff member's word situation. In this type of situation the staff members word will be taken over a players.

Bro I think you kinda played yourself by taking shipments from Logistiks in spawn. Don't know if that is allowed or not but im sure Henry von Maxton was soooo wet when my man Herman no-clipped 2 meters in spawn and when he no-clipped away while he wasn't in an RP situation in front of the Reichstag. Honestly I've never seen someone get so triggered about a ban that he goes and starts witch hunting a sec staff member for no-clipping in spawn. All staff members are equipped with a battering ram so he didn't give it to himself and he probably brought back the jailbait because of the Simfphys collision glitch kill.

P.S 

please learn how to drive on the right side of the road in-game.

maxresdefault.png

Edited by Leopold Appes

I dont appreicate being named out just because I was there, hes never spawned anything in for me and no clipping in spawn isnt the biggest deal, and admins noclip around all the time to watch what people are doing anyway, so this is very stupid report. and yeah learn how to drive.

Just so I know for when this is discussed in the Senior Staff Committee on Sunday;

1. What Exactly are you Accusing the Staff Member in Question Of in Regards to Server Rules / Staff Guidelines,

2. Why did you think it was a good idea to actively stalk and antagonise a member of my staff team?

3. Maxton has literally commented above saying she doesn't give a shit and you're just being petty,

4. If you're making a staff abuse thread why exactly in your "video evidence" would you admit that "they know what I'm doing [...] I'm just trying to fuck him over" that then relates to point 2. and the point of Leopold in regards to witch hunting this Staff Member in Question,

5. Back to Question 1, What exactly where you trying to "fuck him over" with? In terms of the evidence in your opinion what does this show in regards to Staff Guideline or Server Rule Breakage? 

Current Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

[WW2] Server Manager

[SWRP] Security Staff

[DarkRP] Security Staff

[HL-RP] Security Staff

[SCP] Security Staff

In Character Ranks

[WW2] Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin

Misc. Ranks

Platinum VIP on All GMOD Servers, Diamond VIP on All Rust Servers

Spoiler

Past Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

WW2

SMT [Staff Manager - Server Manager] [21/12/2019 - 27/12/2020, 27/12/2020 - 11/04/2021, 11/04/2021 - ]

Event Manager [07/09/2019 - 21/12/2019]

SMT [Head Mod - Administrator] [May - July 2019]

Event Manager [February - May 2019]

Member of Staff Team [05/09/2018 - 

In Character Ranks

WW2

Höherer SS- und Polizeiführer [SS-Obergruppenführer],

SS-Oberführer und Oberst der Berliner Polizei, --> SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt, --> SS-Oberführer und Verwaltungsinpektor,

SS-Obersturmführer des Verwaltungsamt,

SS-Obersturmführer des Sicherheitsdienst,

NSDAP Hauptdienstleiter,

NSDAP Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

SS-Gruppenführer des Oberabschnitt 'Spree' und Generalleutnant der Polizei,

SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt,

SS-Sturmbannfüuhrer des Sicherheitsdienst & [Temporary 7.SS Unter/Ober/Hauptsturmführer during time in SD],

Stellvertretender Direktor der Propaganda

SS-Hauptscharführer [1.SS],

SS-Oberscharführer [7.SS].

SWRP

CG Colonel

Spoiler

Past Ranks & Accomplishments Within Werwolf Gaming

Creator of the TeamSpeak 3 Server [Permissions, Roles, Channels] x2,

Overseer of TeamSpeak 3 Medal Applications & Rank Request, 

Lead TeamSpeak Overseer,

Known Maker of Spreadsheets for WW2 & Members of C.A.T.

Dear Applicant,

I am going to go through each video and state whether there has been Admin Abuse.

First Video: He used NoClip, in an OOC area IE Spawn? How is that breaking rules or admin abuse? Unless if your accusing him or harassment against someone else, which you need more proof than just that video.

Second Video: Same thing as before, Admins are required to use NoClip, and can be done in any location including while in RP [if they inform whom they are RPing with], I normally do 'Excuse me got an admin thing to do' and then go in noclip. Are you saying what I am doing in that example is Abuse?

Third Video: This is the only evidence I can see as potential staff abuse, and that is using a battering ram on the Reichstag Door, something ICly he would not have and therefore even if a raid was happening he would not be able to use it, only Reich Characters ICly have battering rams.

Fourth Video: Same as the first and second one, he was walking around in RP and went in no clip, how is that BSR or Admin Abuse? If that was then every staff member would be giving a temp tier weekly...

Final Video: So your accusing him of BSR or Admin Abuse by bringing another character to a location? Do you know his intent, as he could have been doing it because of a staff sit or because of someone breaking Server Rules, we need more proof on that particular one.

Overall, there is alot wrong with this application including the actions you are doing, believing he is doing misconduct before seeing it and believing that going in no clip in a OOC area or when someone isn't interacting in RP is Staff Misconduct, the only area I will state you have a degree of evidence, which is small, is on the Third Video and that would be APA [Admin Power Abuse] for using a battering ram on a door, which you can see it was him based on the voice range. But even then I am not really sure if he is a Reich Official in that video, he could be in citizen disguise? 

Kind Regards

Dr Lewic Fischerman

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Positions-

Deputy Gauleiter High Command of the NSDAP

Senior Admin on WW2 RP

Lead Mentor on the WW2 RP

Old Positions-

Major of the Wehrmacht

Ortsgruppenleiter Ortsgruppe of the NSDAP

Oberrichter of the NSDAP Volksgerichtshof

Staff Supervisor on WW2 RP

Amtsleiter of the Hauptamt Konigsplatz

Neutral

I want to be kept out of this, apologies to Stellmann for the backchatter about you and maxton.

Edited by J.Meier

Positions

Karlsberg Consortium, Consortium Operator (Active)
Swiss Embassy, Migration & Passport Attaché (~March 2021)

Japanese Embassy, Military Attaché and Consul (~March 2020)
Swiss Embassy, Militär Sicherheitsdienst Feldweibel and Migration & Passport Officer (~August 2019)

-1 I have came to the conclusion your staff abuse claim even though its mucho texto it doesnt make any sense. You are accusing him of what ?

Your video evidence from what I can hear is you going crazy and legit wetting yourself when Stellman is within voice range.

No clip abusing ? I dont see any no-clip abuse

Like leopold said all staff members are equipped with a battering ram so I don't know where you pulled that accusation from, maybe you should take your schizo meds before witchhunting a staff member

also learn to drive I've seen kids with down syndrome drive better.

Kind regards

Josef Kraz

Edited by Josef Kraz

Current Ranks : 

SS-Oberscharfuhrer des SD [WW2RP]

Trial-Moderator [WW2RP]

Previous IC ranks :  

1.SS Untersturmfuhrer [WW2RP] 

Gestapo KrimminalKommissar [WW2RP]

Ordnungpolizei Revier-Oberwachtmeister,[WW2RP]

FG Leutnant [WW2RP]

WW2 Senior Event Planner [WW2RP]

Administrator [WW2RP]

Hi,

From the title and first few sentences of this Staff abuse thread, it does seem quite serious. Now i read through and watch the videos and i am seriously struggling to find what is the problem here, it just seems to be random videos of you doing random stuff.

From what i saw, you took a logistiks shipment in spawn which is not allowed. After that you began losing your mind because Stellman noclipped in spawn, i'm unsure if you know but it is not against any rule to use noclip in spawn. Staff are allowed to noclip to you know, do staffing duties, in spawn it really does not matter as it is an ooc zone. 

Regarding him using noclip outside the Reichstag, he was not in an RP situation, he could have been attending to something or doing a sit etc so there are many reasons as to why he could have done that. 

All staff from the rank of Admin / Event Planner+ spawn in with a Battering Ram on all jobs, so he did not give himself a battering ram.

I agree with what everyone has said above, not really sure what to think of this if im honest with you.

Current Ranks:

Event Planner [WW2]

Senior Moderator [WW2]

PlatinumVIP [SCP]

PlatinumVIP [SWRP]

Previous Ranks (of note):

Major und Chef der Heeresverwaltung des Generalstabes‌ ‌des‌ ‌Wehrkreises‌ ‌III 19/12/2020 - 10/04/2021

Ortsgruppenleiter des Ortsgruppenleitung VI 'Königsplatz' | NSDAP Führungskräfte 27/03/2021 -  13/04/2021 [WW2]

SS - Obersturmführer , Leiter d. SS Schulungsamt u. SS Propaganda u. Hauptschriftleiter d. 'Das Schwarze Korps'  - 28/09/2020 - 19/12/2020 [WW2]

Unterscharführer des Rasse- und Siedlungshauptamt der SS [WW2]

Amtsleiter | Oberabschnittleiter und Unterbüroinspektor der Hauptamt Königsplatz 14/02/2021 - 27/03/2021 [WW2]

NSDAP - Einsatzleiter | Stellenleiter u. Stv. Leiter d. Unterbüro 'Presse u. Propaganda' u. Volkswohlfahrtsführer -  12/10/2020 - 11/11/2020 [WW2]

Adj. d. Stv. Befehlshaber d. Ersatzheer [WW2]

Finanzdirektor, Propagandadirektor und Logistikstruppeinspektor des Wehrkreises III [WW2]

SA - Oberscharführer [WW2]

fair enough 

1 taking the logistiks crate didnt know thats against the rules is it listed in the rules if so show me  because he bought it for us? and everyone got one ......
2 about me "witchhunting him" its becasue he did  it to me becasue hours before these videos , him henry and another person i cant remember were minging on the light near swiss embassy when henry spoke i said what is "she" doing and herman jumped off tried to warn me but i explained myself sayind "i called her a woman in game as a petty insult as ic she would be a man with a very high pitch voice" he got mad and called me a fucking bitch and a lying basyard , i fdont have ss of my claims but i mean with the gravity of this whole app i hope u can believe it 

3 he teleported henry back to him after a bus ran her over cuz he drive into her , it wasnt an admin sit becasue shortly after this they raided pd i think in the video he shows it? and the battering ram is abuse as the guy in the reichstag clearly picklocked in
also if he was reich he wouldnt have let the guy go and wouldve arrested him but he didnt , and his name hasnt changed during the mb raid so he clearly wasnt as a Reich official cuz why would he be mafia with his reich name?

also he wasnt a reich offical he was a mafia or resistance as they raided pd 

4 the noclipping thing i didnt know admins are just allowed to noclip around to different places during rp  without having an admin thing to do becasue prior he no clipped to spawn froma cross the map to meet henry i just assumed staff are only allowed to sue their powers when on SOD or someone is breaking a rule in front of them.

4 auster said 3. Maxton has literally commented above saying she doesn't give a shit and you're just being petty,
so? it wasnt about her its about the admin its just the reason he did it was around her cuz i have one ss of him saying strange shit in ooc about them he said more but i dont have proof of all of it
unknown.png

5 also , im being called petty when multiple have you have gone "learn how to drive in game" 
and the fact "im tryna fuck him over" doesnt mean anything he tried to get me warned for the smallest thing because he already didnt like me as i bantered him in spawn and he got salty about it and picked me up in spawn a few days prior , me following an admin to  see if hes abusing is the same stuff admins do by following players to warn them instantly if they accidentally say one OOC word 

6 also heres proof he wasnt a Reich job they broke into the mb and kidnapped a guy and then eventually got arrested 
just saying i know it aint fail rp because u can break in but not shoot anyone but i didnt know u could kidnap people

overall you think think some of my points are invalid fair enough , but some are clear admin abuse like the teleport and battering ram thing , i dont think the fact that "oh im witch hunting them" is anything bad because i never forced those situation i didnt force him to do that i was just driving around. idk how u can say that is antagonization.. i never said anything to him ic i just drove arounf

i dont care what maxton thinks it aint about her anyway its clear what he was doing when he was wround her its why i mentioned it and hypothesized why he could abuse. also me "saying im trying to fuck him over" doesnt mean anything cuz i never forced him to break a rule etc all i did was follow him in a rp manner AND again me "witch-hunting" doesnt mean anything if he broke rules he broke rules ot doesnt matter if i was watching him to see if he would make one mistake becasue you staff members do it ALL THE TIME , someone says something ooc and then tries to correct themselves boom instant warn , but with this you are trying to give him evryt benefit of the doubt , kinda bias

with all respect Auster you repeated your same point multiple times and said one thing that literally doesn't matter , and as vice manager it says there  , i expect you to put effort in to see what im doing instead of getting instantly defensive because whatever your opinion is effect others because of your rank and this app can be taken down straight away just because of your reply as ur a high ranking member kinda unfair for me?

3 hours ago, R.Max said:

6 also heres proof he wasnt a Reich job they broke into the mb and kidnapped a guy and then eventually got arrested 
just saying i know it aint fail rp because u can break in but not shoot anyone but i didnt know u could kidnap people

Forcing people to open doors/kidnapping doesn't need a raid, lockpicking and shooting does, fyi.

current ranks:

army anwarter

former ranks:

funny

1 hour ago, May said:

Forcing people to open doors/kidnapping doesn't need a raid, lockpicking and shooting does, fyi.

ye i know that but at the time of the video i didnt 

Good Morning,

In my opinion from the look of things, you are just hunting Stellman because you do not like him at all, probably because of previous warnings you received from him. From all the videos I have seen, I found it really difficult to find staff abuse. You even say in one of the videos that you are trying to fuck him over. LOL in the last video you claim it is a failed raid but it is not, silly wehrmacht left the door open and therefore kidnapped by the criminals. It would be a failed raid if they lockpicked or shot at or within the reich buildings. Let me give you a piece of advice, I highly suggest that you stop what you are doing, because I know exactly why you are doing it. You are wasting your time and everybody else's. Maybe if you understand the server rules and adhere to them, maybe you will not be in this position and creating this thread. 

Current Ranks:

Leiter d. RSHA Abt. "Berlin"

NRP-Administrator

Previous Ranks:

Leiter d. SD Leitabschnitt "Berlin" 

Geheime Staatspolizei Kriminalassistent

Berliner Ordnungspolizei Revier-Oberwachtmeister

Hey Rudi.

Id like to point out my view on this Abuse report. 1st of all It seems very much like you are just going after Stellmann brining in Points yes but not points that are overly relevant to abusing power. And the evidence other than being Jim Clark 2.0 its just you driving around and then stellmann enforcing RP not breaking rules. Also as Maxton already Replied saying how she didn't want nor Have anything to do with this report I see it clear that this is just to cause trouble of sorts. As Strasse said its Hunting for drama in my eyes, Brining as much stuff as you can into onto this hoping for it to go through.  Again No abuse just a time waste.

Edited by Gunter Karl
11 minutes ago, Gunter Karl said:

Hey Rudi.

Id like to point out my view on this Abuse report. 1st of all It seems very much like you are just going after Stellmann brining in Points yes but not points that are overly relevant to abusing power. And the evidence other than being Jim Clark 2.0 its just you driving around and then stellmann enforcing RP not breaking rules. Also as Maxton already Replied saying how she didn't want nor Have anything to do with this report I see it clear that this is just to cause trouble of sorts. As Strasse said its Hunting for drama in my eyes, Brining as much stuff as you can into onto this hoping for it to go through.  Again No abuse just a time waste.

read every thing these things have been answered bruh

26 minutes ago, Kertz Strasse said:

Good Morning,

In my opinion from the look of things, you are just hunting Stellman because you do not like him at all, probably because of previous warnings you received from him. From all the videos I have seen, I found it really difficult to find staff abuse. You even say in one of the videos that you are trying to fuck him over. LOL in the last video you claim it is a failed raid but it is not, silly wehrmacht left the door open and therefore kidnapped by the criminals. It would be a failed raid if they lockpicked or shot at or within the reich buildings. Let me give you a piece of advice, I highly suggest that you stop what you are doing, because I know exactly why you are doing it. You are wasting your time and everybody else's. Maybe if you understand the server rules and adhere to them, maybe you will not be in this position and creating this thread. 

all these things have been answered by me read my  reply and the original post ... 

idk how a mafia or resistance member battering ramming the reichstag to help someone escape from it is allowed? and how an admin can teleport back their friend just becasue they died 

like before u reply just read the whole thing 

its admin abuse cuz hes using his powers to give himslef an unfair advantages that normal players dont have

he teleported his friend "henry" back removed her NLR and then raided PD with her and then as a criminal job he opened up rs doors to let his friend out 

if that isnt staff abuse then what is? he used his powers unjsutly when a normal players would have to wait for NLR to raid and then picklock the door to get their friend out but becasue hes admin he uses powers to remove the stuff we do

1 minute ago, R.Max said:

its admin abuse cuz hes using his powers to give himslef an unfair advantages that normal players dont have

he teleported his friend "henry" back removed her NLR and then raided PD with her and then as a criminal job he opened up rs doors to let his friend out 

if that isnt staff abuse then what is? he used his powers unjsutly when a normal players would have to wait for NLR to raid and then picklock the door to get their friend out but becasue hes admin he uses powers to remove the stuff we do

She died to the bus running her over at like 2mph, A bus wont do that so what he did was litterally fine, Itd be the same as when you run into 2 cars parked close and the 2 entities crush you. 2 car wouldnt just fling you into uncounsiosness death.

18 minutes ago, Gunter Karl said:

She died to the bus running her over at like 2mph, A bus wont do that so what he did was literally fine, Itd be the same as when you run into 2 cars parked close and the 2 entities crush you. 2 car wouldn't just fling you into unconsciousness death.

bruh it wasnt 2mph my car was going around that and it was clearly faster. and lets say if it was 2mph you know how heavy a bus is?of course it would crush you -_-

holy shit this is has turn into a shit post.

1, stalking a staff member is cool  

2, staff no clipping in spawn !?!?OMG! 

3, i don't think the female is wetting her self because of some some Gmod admin is no clipping and showing off his powers 

4, is your going to say he is being a "creep" 

5, i wont read half of your fucking shit because it will give me reading aids