[W-G] toonvanc

unwarn request Heindrik Auswerd

Your In-game name: Heindrik Auswerd

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42136678

Reason of the warning: ignoring staff

Date you were warned on: 16/05/2020

Admin who warned you (In-game name / Steam name/ Steam ID): Landa

Explain the situation of your warning from your point of view in detail:

Me and some friends were planning to raid the PD or MB so we switched to GR and instantly buy guns worth 300K. When we were almost ready to go the GR leader (who was also the admin who warned me ) He asked us to go to the forest. After some dispute we go there but after a few minutes we didn't like it and we decided to return to the city the GR leader kept ordering us to return what is reasonable, but all of the GR, except the GR leader, wanted to do a raid so we left. He then decided to start demoting us all. When he put down my demotion, there were more no votes than yes so I didn't get demoted. After that he brings me to the roof and forced me to change. I denied this because it was unfair and I had a 200k weapon with me. After a lot of discussion about the rules he warned me for ignoring staff and he didn't put me back. After a lot of discussion he put me back down.

Do you think your warning was justified:

No. In my opinion, it is not okay when everybody of the GR want to do a raid except for him. He tried to demote people, failed and then abused his staff powers after it, especially because it's wrong for him to be the staff handling this situation to begin with.

Why should you be unwarned:

I do not agree with this particular warning for the reasons stated above. I hope the course of events explained above is sufficient. If it isn't, I can also provide video evidence.

Any kind of evidence:  at start and at 7min

Additional information:

my respond is late due to upload problem and miscommunicatie

The resistance leader (me) wanted to demote you, as I was planning on making a fortress with all of you, and none of you listened. Then I demoted them one by one, for not listening to the leader, if you are demoted by the leader, and it's his decision and it's a valid reason, you are to get off the job. You either listen to the Resistance leader or you can get demoted. I even asked Auster and he says the same. I asked you to get off your job as you were demoted by me. And you didn't. The ignoring staff warn was valid due to you being demoted, it's the same as you getting demoted as a grenadier lets say, and everyone votes no, you are still demoted IC. So you are to get off your job, this case is similar. 

Edit: I demoted one person and he didn't get off the job, so I decided to step in as staff as he got demoted by me, the leader In Character, so I asked him again to get off the job, you then drove off and from there it's self explanatory. I also made clear that I was the leader. I made multiple votes to demote the people who were in the car, and you all voted no so I stepped in as staff and brought you one by one to make you switch jobs after being demoted and staying on the job.

Edited by Alfred Landa
Extra text.

again i will repeat the part we joined GR and straight bought weapons and made plans than landa forced us to go.

We go for a look  but we were not into building at that time so we left to continue our plan and because this is GR and not 23rd or so it is like votes if all GR want to do it than it is like this  how many time did the GR not lisen to the GR leader ?! it happens very often !  its not that you are a admin that voting dont count in the reich its leader say the rest have to follow in the resistance its not  many were independent also so the leader had no comms or power over them.

and you cant find anything saying about this part in the rules !

i mean you didnt listen to the GR leader then didnt listen to staff.... -1

Current Ranks:                                                                                                                                                                                      Orpo Unterwachtmeister                                                                                                                                                      Hauptamt Konigsplatz Arbeitsleiter

Old Ranks:                                                                                                                                                                                             Inspektor d. W-SS d. Ab. III                                                                                                                                                            Inspektor d. Orpo d. Ab. III                                                                                                                                                      Hauptmann der Polizei                                                                                                                                                                      SA-Sturmmann                                                                                                                                                                                    23rd Schütze

-1 on unwarn request

Warn itself mostly are valid on the account of ignoring staff.

I would however like to add that the conduct of Landa is this situation is in my eyes questionable.

To start there were 20 people in the server. You IC decided to and I quote:

7 hours ago, Alfred Landa said:

The resistance leader (me) wanted to demote you, as I was planning on making a fortress with all of you

So how would 5 resistance be able to build a fortress in the forest next to the city of Berlin? How would 5 people even get a hold of the resources needed without people noticing? Sounds a bit like a sketchy RPing, might even go as far as saying its failRP.

To continue, you also froze his car when they were driving off. I get that you wanted to make them clear they should listen to you but RP wise you can just walk/drive away when someone is talking to you. I assume you froze them to create an admin sit 'situation' to explain them that they can not ignore the GR resistance leader. I do however have to say that the GR is less of an authoritarian organisation then let's say the Wehrmacht. Real resistance was also a bit more decentralized and not so authoritarian. You trying to be an authoritarian resistance leader is kind of doomed to fail seeing the people actually playing 'under' you do not give a rats ass for you fortress building adventure(they want to get rid of the nazi's). You would have been better of asking them what they would like to do and maybe create an more enjoyable setting for the people playing so late on the server instead of trying to wield power over people not interested in what you want to do. It would in my opinion have been better for you to improve and make more enjoyable the gameplay/RP of people in the server than being an authoritarian leader of a group which is honestly not really always suited for it.

Now to get to a bit more OOC material. Your attitude and overall responses seemed angry. You voided the PD raid as a staff member, which was good but you then also said: ''void ffs''. You as staff voided it so any raiders would automatically be performing in a illegal raid anyway. There was not need for that comment.

You also took a sit concerning the person who was prop-pushing. The video provided on this forum post shows that the perpetrator clearly did in fact prop minge intentionally and evidence was available. I do not see him getting warned in that video. Isn't intentionally breaking a rule a Tier II offence and in the case of prop minge a 1 day ban. Did you actually ask the person who made the sit(Auswerd) what the person did and if he maybe had proof or were you too busy with being frustrated at the people(including Auswerd)not listening to you IC, you did not pay attention as much to this other perpetrator and treated the prop minge sit not as seriously because you were  focussed on getting the people of GR? You could have dealt with the GR problem first and then that prop minge sit. You could also have verbally warned them to get off GR in an actual staff sit(not IC) and if they didnt listen make a new sit and warn them. But I leave that on the freedom of the staff punishing.

To conclude you could have been a bit more professional in your way of doing. The warm in my eyes can remain because Landa was in fact technically ignored.

Kind regards. Hendrik Scheppert.
Current:

Server Manager

Discord Staff Manager

Gauleiter

Past:

Staff Supervisor

Hauptmann of "Wachbataillon" Großdeutschland (OG GD)
Sturmbannführer des Sicherheitsdienst Reichsführers-SS (SD)
Leiter d. RSHA Abteilung 'Berlin'

I was trying to find and get the person who I demoted out of the car, as I did not pay attention, and it was one of the people inside the car. After that I just let the car with the people inside go and do their thing as I obviously know I cannot use my staff powers for that as it was an IC matter, and I had to demote them. But for the person that was demoted, I had to step in as staff because everyone else voted no despite not listening to the leader. (I also warned him because I gave him multiple verbal warnings to change his job and he refused to do so several times.)

I also told Auswerd (Tony Schleck) to listen to me several times in character, after a couple of requests from me to him to come back, I decided to demote him, the same thing happened and you all voted no, therefore I stepped in as staff in that situation. The person that prop minged did get warned by me later on. I decided to give Auswerd a Tier 1 warning for 'Ignoring Staff' (even though he ignored my request on purpose) and do his thing afterwards.

I was totally against the idea of banning him, however I did ask him several times over and over again to switch jobs since he was demoted, and he insisted on staying on the job because he payed for a 200.000 RM weapon (PPSH-41). I could have banned him for 'Ignoring Staff' Tier 2 as he kept ignoring my request for him to switch jobs due to the demotion by the leader, but I did not want to go that far.

Also, Scheppert just to clarify with 'Fortress' thing, what I meant was this.                                                                                                  5.2.7: Members of the Resistance may base and build within the forest and make a 'Resistance Camp'. To establish a camp the Resistance must have the German Resistance Leader and 3 other members of the Resistance present. A German Resistance Heavy Gunner, Machine Gunner or Leader and one other member of the Resistance must be present within the camp at all times otherwise the camp will cease to exist. Camps cannot be built within the Mines, at the MF (including the firing range and obstacle course) or on the Dam. Building rules still apply.

And one last thing to end this case, the person that said 'Void ffs' was not me, it was 'Alfred Biergerstein'. You can see this in the video at around this part. (7:48)

Also just a quick note, I'm trying to be a bit harsh against Auswerd as we are friends and I did not want to come over as biased by not warning him for 'Ignoring Staff'. I did give him plenty of verbal warnings tho, in character and in the staff sit. But Auswerd, in the future include your voice in videos such as these as what you said is of importance as well, just a tip.

Edited by Alfred Landa
Typo

Alright thanks for clearing a lot of the stuff up. Sorry I confused two names regarding the void message. Good that you warned the prop minger, good riddance.

Arguments about fortress stills stands. You say you meant building a camp following the rules but you called it a fortress in your own reply and in the video you can see one pretty big prop already being spawned. I find it odd you come with the actual rule about GR camps after I point it out and change your wording from building a fortress to building an allowed camp. If you really meant camp in accordance with the rules why call it something else in the first place.

My opinion on your behavior I still hold too.

Kind regards. Hendrik Scheppert.
Current:

Server Manager

Discord Staff Manager

Gauleiter

Past:

Staff Supervisor

Hauptmann of "Wachbataillon" Großdeutschland (OG GD)
Sturmbannführer des Sicherheitsdienst Reichsführers-SS (SD)
Leiter d. RSHA Abteilung 'Berlin'

Small add on ignorong staff became because i  felt i was correct and there by i chould not change it and there were no other admin online at the time of the dispute and like told the server was only like 20 players me and my friends were 4 of them and again its Gr not 23rd or gd it is not only the gr leader who decide !

okey i will just make a example the server is full im the GR leader and i want to make a base in the city and i order the rest of GR to help me with it

after i order them to make a small farm in 1of the building i know for a fact that most of the GR already go on there one and/or  make a group themself i can also demote then but probably they will call a admin on me or just keep switching back on top of this landa was the only admin online and that make it unfair if it was somebody else we probably called a admin on him  to dispuit and discuss also you can see that i told it nicely in occ that we wanted to just have fun and wanted to raid around 0:45 - 0:55 of the clip you can see this also

Denied

The GRL who leads the GR ordered the members of the resistance to the forest to make a fortress / compound as outlined in the rules, the GR members then refused this order prompting a /demotion. 

Your claim about how 

20 minutes ago, [W-G] toonvanc said:

after i order them to make a small farm in 1of the building i know for a fact that most of the GR already go on there one and/or  make a group themself i can also demote then but probably they will call a admin on me or just keep switching back

Is correct. They could just switch back, make their "own group" or call staff, but if you explained to the staff that you demoted them for a fair and valid reason in the eyes of yourself as GRL then all good, if they switched back the staff could warn them to not switch back, and if they did that's not listening to staff. There are many ways around this situation, and the one that played out just did. 

Current Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community Co-Founder

In Character Ranks

[WW2] Reichsleiter u. Chef der Parteikanzlei

Misc. Ranks

[WW2], [CWRP][IRP][SCP], [HL-RP] Security Staff, Diamond VIP on All Rust Servers

Spoiler

Past Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community

Community Management [Community Manager - Co-Founder [06/05/2021 - 14/08/2021, 14/08/2021 - ]

WW2

SMT [Staff Manager - Server Manager] [21/12/2019 - 27/12/2020, 27/12/2020 - 11/04/2021, 11/04/2021 - 06/05/2021]

Event Manager [07/09/2019 - 21/12/2019]

SMT [Head Mod - Administrator] [May - July 2019]

Event Manager [February - May 2019]

Member of WG Staff Team [05/09/2018 - 

In Character Ranks

WW2

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

Höherer SS- und Polizeiführer [SS-Obergruppenführer],

SS-Oberführer und Oberst der Berliner Polizei, --> SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt, --> SS-Oberführer und Verwaltungsinpektor,

SS-Obersturmführer des Verwaltungsamt,

SS-Obersturmführer des Sicherheitsdienst,

NSDAP Hauptdienstleiter,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

SS-Gruppenführer des Oberabschnitt 'Spree' und Generalleutnant der Polizei,

SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt,

SS-Sturmbannfüuhrer des Sicherheitsdienst & [Temporary 7.SS Unter/Ober/Hauptsturmführer during time in SD],

Stellvertretender Direktor der Propaganda,

SS-Hauptscharführer [1.SS],

SS-Oberscharführer [7.SS].

SWRP

CG Colonel

Spoiler

Past Ranks & Accomplishments Within Werwolf Gaming

Creator of the TeamSpeak 3 Server [Permissions, Roles, Channels] x3,

Overseer of TeamSpeak 3 Medal Applications & Forum Rank Requests, 

The Guy that Bothers You About TeamSpeak Tags & Channels,

Spreadsheet Guy.