anton

ban appeal

Recommended Posts

i got banned from a scp rp server, and this is my appeal

Server you got banned from: scp rp

Your name in-game: my in name game is anton

Your SteamID: 76561198294604177

Admins' name that banned you:

Admin's steamID:

Why did you get banned?:i got banned for mass rdming, in the game you can find a knife, to which i thought that i could kill multiple class d without consequence and as you can see, the opposite happened.

Evidence(Un-necessary):

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: i deserve to be unbanned because now i know that you can not kill multiple people with a weapon i found on the ground.

Anything else? i can not find the name of the admin that banned me, sorry. also i got no warning before i got banned.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by anton
Link to comment

+1

I was literally murdered by you three times during your frenzy. But you didn't know any better I suppose and I don't think you were verbally warned or actually warned for it, so a permaban seems unfitting in my opinion. Like Kyle said, if there were basic rules for new people displayed, it mightn't of happened. 

Proud owner of the famous Gromit Mug.

2097774288_gromitmug.jpg.3238146ead01b08ab1a1552a97baf3dc.jpg

 

Link to comment

-1

you still rdmed a ton of d class, you should've read the rules. you shouldn't just stab random people, its common sense

however you could maybe get it reduced, but you were only banned today so i doubt you will get ur ban removed 

SCP-RP Senior-Mod

 

Link to comment
10 hours ago, Max Livio said:

-1

you still rdmed a ton of d class, you should've read the rules. you shouldn't just stab random people, its common sense

however you could maybe get it reduced, but you were only banned today so i doubt you will get ur ban removed 

I mean nowhere in the rules it is stated that he can't kill other D-Class with the found knife. It has nothing to do with common sense to be fair, he first joined the server with only knowing that he is a criminal being held in a facility with funny monsters. 

He should've gotten a warn first - especially when looking up how many levels he had etc.

+1

Link to comment
Posted (edited)

i know that rdming is not a good thing to do and is a bannable offence before i did the mass rdming, i saw a guy with a knife kill some guards before and he didnt banned so i thought i could do that too. i shouldve at least gotten a warning. i genuineley enjoyed the server

Edited by anton
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Randy Walters said:

-1

Don't expect to get unbanned after such a short time. It is expected that you both read the rules before you play AND use common sense.

in the universe of scp d class are expendable and their deaths mean nothing.

Link to comment

I will say this should be common knowledge to not kill tons of people on an rp server but this is Gmod xd

Rules should be displayed to new members after spawn and admins need to accept not everyone reads the full rules after joining and to give new players some slack even if its something obvious like I said this is Gmod   

+1 Hope you get unbanned and see how good this server is !

Link to comment

Neutral

While you did MassRDM, you did so unaware because you thought you were allowed to considering the circumstance. You also state that you weren't informed that you were breaking server rules and was banned straight up without any information of what you did which shouldn't happen ideally. I will remain neutral but somewhat support the appeal. Good luck.

 Amt für Finanzen und Arbeit Einsatzleiter, Relations Officer und Recruitment Officer (Current) 

Finanzbüro Unteroffizier d. Heeresverwaltung (Current)

 Ortsgruppe Hauptamt 'Königsplatz' Gemeinschaftsleiter, Geschaftsfuhrer und Unteramt Unterburoleiter (Former)  

Oberleutnant und Truppführer der Logistiktruppe (Former)

SCPRP & WW2RP Discord Support (Current)

Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Brandon Low said:

Neutral

While you did MassRDM, you did so unaware because you thought you were allowed to considering the circumstance. You also state that you weren't informed that you were breaking server rules and was banned straight up without any information of what you did which shouldn't happen ideally. I will remain neutral but somewhat support the appeal. Good luck.

thank you

Link to comment
9 hours ago, Rocky said:

I will say this should be common knowledge to not kill tons of people on an rp server but this is Gmod xd

Rules should be displayed to new members after spawn and admins need to accept not everyone reads the full rules after joining and to give new players some slack even if its something obvious like I said this is Gmod   

+1 Hope you get unbanned and see how good this server is !

-1 From what I have heard from others it is clear you knew you where rdming and ignored people Eg:

"My issue on this is the fact that i witnessed you stab and kill a dclass and as i picked you up and told you to stop you ran and started killing/attempting to kill other dclass."

Link to comment

Denied.

The rule on Class D's being allowed to kill others, but not each other, falls under common sense. Class D's are not counted as Foundation personnel, which the rule explicitly mentions. That however is not the biggest issue here.

When confronted by staff, you blatantly chose to ignore said staff, opting instead to run away, and continue to stab other Class D's. Thus, you were in the moment of getting a warning & an explanation, or at least you would have, had you not chosen to run away from the staff member in question.

Not to mention the blatant spawn-killing & disregard for the rules. You knew what you were doing, and now the consequences follow.

🇺🇸 Riley Windrunner 🇺🇸

SCP-RP Staff Manager

Ex:

Lead of A-1

O5-6 "The American"

Link to comment
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.