Jason Ray

Ban Fredrick Captona

Recommended Posts

+1

- Captona minge

All jokes aside, his ban should've been permanent in the first place, as the way he acted on discord and how he acted about his ban, it would be highly unlikely that he would come back to actually RP. Unfortunately proven with these videos.

Link to comment
16 minutes ago, That1RussianDude said:

+1

- Captona minge

All jokes aside, his ban should've been permanent in the first place, as the way he acted on discord and how he acted about his ban, it would be highly unlikely that he would come back to actually RP. Unfortunately proven with these videos.

He also RDMed me but i didnt catch that on video and staff considered the circumstances iffy

Link to comment
1 hour ago, That1RussianDude said:

+1

- Captona minge

All jokes aside, his ban should've been permanent in the first place, as the way he acted on discord and how he acted about his ban, it would be highly unlikely that he would come back to actually RP. Unfortunately proven with these videos.

Seems the community still hasn't changed with this whole Captona nonsense...

There isn't even anything ban worthy in the video:

- He didn't break any rules.

- 3/4 B1 + A1 all trying to detain someone with no reason even specified?

- Why did you all just put him in the cell, start doing the laugh emote and say that you are recording only for you to start uncuffing and recuffing him in the cell?

 

Provide additional evidence, until then I will -1 this ban request.

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Centurion said:

Seems the community still hasn't changed with this whole Captona nonsense...

There isn't even anything ban worthy in the video:

- He didn't break any rules.

- 3/4 B1 + A1 all trying to detain someone with no reason even specified?

- Why did you all just put him in the cell, start doing the laugh emote and say that you are recording only for you to start uncuffing and recuffing him in the cell?

 

Provide additional evidence, until then I will -1 this ban request.

not informed as always, when frederick captona was unbanned by hierarchy it was specified that any rule break, even small rule breaks will result in a perm ban, so it is ban worthy

Link to comment
5 minutes ago, Jason Ray said:

not informed as always, when frederick captona was unbanned by hierarchy it was specified that any rule break, even small rule breaks will result in a perm ban, so it is ban worthy

 

7 minutes ago, Centurion said:

- He didn't break any rules.

If he didn't break any rules then its not really ban worthy is it?
It just seems like you are targetting this player from my perspective..

Link to comment

-1

Firstly, this isn't even metagame...  A Commando is completely different from a commander and all MTF units would be classified as a "Commando".
There also isn't any NLR breaking?? To be frankly this honest, this just seems like a salty person trying to get at somebody because they didn't get to win in game.

You also state trolling, but you've not even shown in the video why you tried detaining him in the first place. It's also strange how surface seemed to be much more lively when Captonas were around. All the whole banning situation contributed to was just loss of playercount.

 

Edited by Jack Wasza
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Jack Wasza said:

Firstly, this isn't even metagame...  A Commando is completely different from a commander and all MTF units would be classified as a "Commando"

he said Commander Thorn before ever seeing my id, which is metagaming
 

 

3 minutes ago, Jack Wasza said:

You also state trolling, but you've not even shown in the video why you tried detaining him in the first place.

(1.6.) Do not troll - Trolling, in short, is acting in a way that ruins someone else's gaming and/or roleplay experience, for example, following someone around and persistently annoying them would be considered trolling.
in this case following me and trying to erp

Link to comment

Most petty thing I've ever heard, clearly have some next level grudge against the player. People call each other niggers on a daily basis on the server and your crying over being told "fuck you" lmao, and caused a situation out of nothing.

It's quite sad how this server is becoming like sensitive SWRP and based around power complexes..

Link to comment
15 minutes ago, Jack Wasza said:

Most petty thing I've ever heard, clearly have some next level grudge against the player. People call each other niggers on a daily basis on the server and your crying over being told "fuck you" lmao, and caused a situation out of nothing.

It's quite sad how this server is becoming like sensitive SWRP and based around power complexes..

Lets start with the fact that not everything was recorded and you werent there, this makes your opinion quite invalid, im not saying the scp playerbase should be nice, it isnt, never will be but if they dont want to rp and minge im happily going to report them. RP is dying because people let others minge and fuck around

Link to comment

RP is dying due to a multitude of reasons, In my opinion the main factor is the TDM like nature of the server something you contribute to very much. I've also seen all of Fredrick's recordings from the situation and you're just outright being petty. The surface was very much alive during the time Captona was on the server, something you would've realised if you wasn't "RPing" as an MTF unit just walking around the site sitting at checkpoints waiting for a gunfight.

Captona built a multitude of buildings and stuff which created a lot of RP such as restaurants, clubs, embassies and most things done by the group was in reason to RP. They only realistically received  the minge title due to excessive slandering from Rie and other staff members.  Ash has also stated before the same thing that the group did actually bring RP.

 

4 hours ago, Jason Ray said:

the scp playerbase should be nice, it isnt, never will be but if they dont want to rp and minge im happily going to report them

The SCP playerbase also isn't sensitive  SWRP, so stop treating it like it with your definition of "RP" is just walking around all day with your gun on safety with power complexes.

When you also placed the AOS on them, you used the term refusing orders from "higher ups" suggesting you have authority creating the possibility that your a commander so this may not even be meta game.

My last comment on this 🙂

 

Edited by Jack Wasza
Link to comment

-1

 

As the staff who took this sit I believe it is my responsibility to add some more context. When I was called, Thorn firstly wanted an RDM charge pressed. Captona was brought and asked why he killed Thorn. Captona responded with the fact that Thorn had brandished a gun in his face. Now, instantly, you would assume this is wrong because 6.3 clearly states what reasons you can and can't hold suspicion on someone for and this would fall into the can't. However, Captona then replied that he had asked Thorn what he was doing. He then said Thorn refused to answer questions. I see evidence of this in streamable mirror, but perhaps not to the extent given in the sit. This is where Captona put suspicion on Thorn. Now, from what I'm seeing, I see no evidence of Captona following Thorn in the other side of EZ towards the offices. This is where both individuals seemed to put full suspicion on each other. Thorn then allegedly brandished a gun and Captona responded. This is where the situation in the sit caught up.

 

EDIT: After a small discussion with other members of the staff team, I have changed my decision. The antagonistic nature of B-1 and A-1 in this scene, combined with the fact that Thorn did indeed seem to stalk Captona to find him upon respawn, I believe that the minor case for some of his infractions is unfair as he was being pressured unfairly and because he responded, there is now a ban request on him.

Edited by Serrt
Changing view/support of a ban request to -1 it.
Link to comment

-1

Don't understand why people still bother bringing up Captonas background, considering biased staff members were targeting them for most bullshit reasons ( I know that cause I was owner when the shit started happening, so hf arguing with me about that point ).

Now to the situation.

Yes Fredrick was acting bit yikes, but I personally don't see anything banworthy and here my personal opinion:
 

  • Fredrick did borderline minge (mostly voice stuff I guess). So max warning.
  • I had experience with B1 and I know how B1 can be provoking. (Calling people retarted, doing laughing emotes, setting increased timers, putting timers even if person proven to have done nothing, stripping weapons/comms when unneeded) Thus honestly I wouldn't be surprised if Fredrick just got tilted by one of those brainless moves that B-1 pulls occasionally.

 

Side stuff:

Metagaming, I'm sorry but what is this nitpicking. "He said my name without me showing ID" is probably one of biggest nitpicking rule you can do. Let's be honest everyone does that, purposely or accidentally (not to mention SCP-RP isn't the most serious server). Honestly Ray you do that shit aswell same as everyone, and I'm telling you 100% if one of your friends said "Thorn let's go" without asking ID, you wouldn't even bat an eye on that.

Not to mention if you are nitpicking this bad then either you are really targeting him or shit is unclear in this ban request and stuff that hasn't been shown happened between videos.


But yeah in short, this is warn worthy at best, even then I'm not 100% sure on warn as I know that there could been alot of shit leading to that video in first place (from both parties).

Edited by Ivanskov | CSFreeloot.com
Link to comment

The only thing worthy to mention in this thread, is how chad I am and how chadish I killed 2 CI spies, in the first recording. Second recording cuts out on the second incident where I kill one more CI. C H A D.

 

Jokes aside, yes he was minging kinda, but since rules don't specify he technicly didn't break any ban worthy rules. Sorry Jason, have to give this one to Captona

Poop

Link to comment

-1
Stop being a crybaby.
"He say my name HURR DURR METAGAME".
In all honestly this ban request just makes you look incredibly desperate to get niggas banned. Youre making yourself look like a retard in all honesty.

Edit: Unironically I think Captona return would do the server good lol.

 

Edited by Dim0n :| hellcase.com
Link to comment
11 hours ago, Ivanskov | CSFreeloot.com said:
  • Fredrick did borderline minge (mostly voice stuff I guess). So max warning.
  • I had experience with B1 and I know how B1 can be provoking. (Calling people retarted, doing laughing emotes, setting increased timers, putting timers even if person proven to have done nothing, stripping weapons/comms when unneeded) Thus honestly I wouldn't be surprised if Fredrick just got tilted by one of those brainless moves that B-1 pulls occasionally.

 

Side stuff:

Metagaming, I'm sorry but what is this nitpicking. "He said my name without me showing ID" is probably one of biggest nitpicking rule you can do. Let's be honest everyone does that, purposely or accidentally (not to mention SCP-RP isn't the most serious server). Honestly Ray you do that shit aswell same as everyone, and I'm telling you 100% if one of your friends said "Thorn let's go" without asking ID, you wouldn't even bat an eye on that.

Not to mention if you are nitpicking this bad then either you are really targeting him or shit is unclear in this ban request and stuff that hasn't been shown happened between videos.


But yeah in short, this is warn worthy at best, even then I'm not 100% sure on warn as I know that there could been alot of shit leading to that video in first place (from both parties).

B-1 can be provoking but wasnt provoking anyone in this situation, if I'm correct it wasnt caught on video by anyone but Frederick did attempt a multitude of times to erp with me even though it was clear i didnt want to, which would be trolling as he purposefully continued to annoy me by doing so

now to the metagaming, no if my friend knows what rp is and says my name i would confront them about it unless there is an ic reason for him/her to know, if they have no rp experience at all i would explain it to them.

And there happened a multitude of things before the recordings and between recordings, so there is some context missing.

I was also in a bad mood, which anyone can be and there for wasnt capable of ignoring him, even though i tried to distance myself from him.

Link to comment
4 minutes ago, Jason Ray said:

now to the metagaming, no if my friend knows what rp is and says my name i would confront them about it unless there is an ic reason for him/her to know, if they have no rp experience at all i would explain it to them.

so is your name commando or thorn? because I didn't say thorn but commando

Link to comment
11 hours ago, Xhorinhas said:

-1

-The "RDM"
I dont know why you keep crying over RDM (it is ARDM anyways) when the situation has been solved in a admin sit. Anyways im going to explain it so you can stop trying to find ways to get Fredrick in trouble.
Agent Carl was in HCZ, until you for some reason bodyblock the door. He literally only told you to "fuck off from the door" so he could pass, and of what he said, and you tried to cuff him and ordered an AOS on him for "disobeying a higher up" (when it is a completly BS reason for it, i dont know how snowflake you must be to be offended over such a minor insult, when even you call people retarded, minge... Words that can also be considered insults. So yikes, it looks you just called a false arrest on someone). Anyways the TRO escaped so you called reinforcements. This information is OOC and in RP Fredrick didn't know anything of this.
The TRO was at HCZ on the same room as Fredrick, and then the following happened:
You and 2 NU7's came inside of the corridoor and started aiming guns at both Fredrick and the TRO, then Fredrick asked what is going on, and you started having some shit conversation with the TRO (nothing special happened), and shortly after you cuffed the TRO. You started taking him to the EZ CP when Fredrick asked what is going on, and you instead of saying what was happening, you just told him to leave the area and obey the order of a "higher up" (for some reason A1 nowadays loves bossing around everysingle unit, even tho in the chart of command Alpha-1 does not have any authority over anyone appart of E11, being the TRO's directicly commanded by the HoS or SD/O5).
So lets think for a secound. Random guy and 2 other mens enter in the room, aiming guns at you and your buddy; has an hostile attitudd over all; proceeds to cuff the TRO starts taking him away without giving any explanations; tells you to get out and keeps aiming a gun at your head... So yeah Fredrick shoot you and the NU7's who also attacked him, unfortunately he died.
What would you expect? Fredrick attemped to kill you in self defense (since you represented a threat to him and you actions where suspicious because you didnt justify them) and to rescue the TRO (who in Fredrick eyes did nothing wrong, and possibly was being kidnapped by hostiles).
So here we go why it isn't RDM 

-Metagaming
I would like to know how him calling you Commander is metagaming? Im pretty sure that it should be obvious that you where a CMDer because realisticly in your uniform you should have your commander badge). I also dont get.
calling someone is so compromising that deserves a warning straigh away and perma ban.

-NLR
Where?? You where the one who stalked him after you killed him on the cells, going to the armoury to find him and beef with him. If someone has to be warned because of NLR it is you, since you purposely try to find him so you could attemp to put him in trouble.

-Trolling
Because he speaks with a  arabic accent and makes some jokes? I dont see anything special there of him messing with people. Im guessing that you no longer are allowed to do the "funny" on the server, because the "fun police" claims that everyone needs to be serious and lack emotions or feelings.
Yes he shouldn't have do that, but to be honest me and many other people did things way worst, so you are going to perma this guy just because of that.

Also i want to question the reason of his 2nd arrest. 
Hanz and Kuntson arrested him as a joke (you can even ask both of them), but you for some reason decided to grab him because he said "Commander! Commander?" and arrested him for sexual harrasement and disrespecting superiors (...), because i don't think that he broke any laws by saying that.


Once again people getting mad of Captonas for everysingle minor shit we do and specialy the mega minds who keep shitting on everyone saying "ooga booga, big minge, no serious rp, no fun allowed, ooga booga"
Ivan already pointed out all the rest that needs to be said about this situation so yeah.
Anyways Hierarchy once again is going to say "Captona Minge,  perma banned" so yeah have a nice day!
 

- you werent there and half of what youre saying is BS
- the RDM part of your story has nothin to do with the RDM sit, literally nothing
- "disobeying a higher up" wasnt the reason, stop spreading lies, ffs
- Anyways the TRO escaped so you called reinforcements. , he didnt escape he opened fire
- when you're CL4, in a mexican stand off and dont have a mic, its plain stupidity to type a whole story and risk your life
- why in sweet holy hell would A-1 but a target on their uniform? If there is a CI spy in your general vicinity and he sees some badge clearly marking you as commander, youre a target.
- Yes I went to the armoury to look if frederick was there but did i go there to stalk him? no
- NLR is new life rule which means you forget what happened after you died, i didnt die
- trolling, trying to erp when someone doesnt want to is a way of trolling

Link to comment
10 minutes ago, Fredrick Captona said:

so is your name commando or thorn? because I didn't say thorn but commando

You also said Commander and Commander Thorn, also Commando Thorn still has Thorn in it which you didnt know

Link to comment

This topic seems very controversial, so I wasn't going to comment however it seems there's a no-man's-land in this situation no one has really touched.

In my opinion, this thread is a -1, why? Simply because of the facts stated:
- Unfair ban -> was warn worthy imo

- Fredrick  came back, show's he is sorry for his past and wants to continue playing -> commitment (have to respect it)

- People are bias to Fredrick because of his shit in V5>  -> Bit unfair if you were to compare him to other members in the community who were given a second chance (aka people like me)

- It seems the creator of this thread despises the Captona's, typical v6 behaviour but his ban has passed, let him fit in for once and not attack him on his first(?) day back?

- Was a minge, the keyword is WAS. People change and after playing with him yesterday he seemed delightful to play with, his ways have somewhat changed, however questionable..

- The video doesn't show much at all, this feels like a targeted thread because you don't like the person.

Feel free to massacre me in this thread or your little tiny Discord groups but i'm stating an opinion, however right or wrong, not going to pick sides as I never had a proper experience with the Captona's in V5 or at all.

Link to comment
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.