William Connor

William Connors's Site Administration Application

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

In-Game Name: William Connors

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:49585350

In-Game Time [Proof Required]:20210515153840_1.thumb.jpg.5cf00cbfd2f6788dbeeb3a9c0e3578f2.jpg

Past Experience in leadership/high ranking positions: Head Researcher, ISD

Why do you feel you'll be a good Site Director?:

I am able to perform rational decision-making for the benefit of the foundation. In the times before Site Director was non whitelist i made sure testing was done correctly and punished those who didn't, as well as maintain a state of safety for the foundation, giving demotions to personnel who were unfit for their role. 

What role does the Site Director have on the site?

Site Directors maintain the safety of the foundation by ordering the heads of each department, I.e.; Research, and MTF so that the least amount of causalities happen and the safety of the site, as well as the foundation is insured. During the cases of emergancy the Site Director must be the voice of reason to keep the site calm, issuing all non combat individuals to breach shelters while MTF Clean up whatever mess is currently happening. 

What is the O5 Council?:

The O5 Council is a group of 13 individuals who work directly under the Administrator, who oversee the foundation. They have access foundation intel and are are known only by their Designated numbers. Council is the only person the Site Director directly takes orders from. While A Site Director mainly maintains a single site, the council are in charge of the entire foundation.

Edited by William Connor

Your application for site director has been ACCEPTED

No comments which is odd and application is short but I know you have the experience so it's good enough for me.

O5-5 "The Survivor"

(Contact me Fixer#5863)