Posted (edited)

Your In-game name: Dr Manuel Hartmann

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:532899546

Reason of the ban: Corrupt RP

Date you were banned on: 6/5/2021

Duration of ban: 5 days

Admin who banned you (In-game name / Steam name/ Steam ID): Heinz on Duty(STEAM_0:1:99440868)

Explain the situation of your ban from your point of view in detail:
This senior moderator Heinz on Duty brought me in a sit after 20 minutes. He explained to me I was not allowed to corrupt RP as a mitarbeiter. I was holding people under gunpoint with a mafia member, he paid me a large amount of money to locate people that are important and help him holding him under gunpoint.
I didn't break any server rules with my "corrupt RP"

Do you think your ban was justified: No

Why should you be unbanned:
Because the Senior Moderator clearly doesn't understands the rules.

Any kind of evidence:
1.2.9: Reich Officials may be corrupt in roleplay with valid reasoning (such a bribery or blackmail) however common sense still applies. For example: Mafia bribe an Orpo member to release a prisoner or unlock a PD door. Bribing people to murder or break other server rules is not allowed.

Additional information:
Can staff members read the rules?

Edited by ErikKanser
Posted (edited)

+1

Assuming what you said is true and you were bribed or blackmailed then no rules were broken.

Good luck in your appeal!

Edited by May
Formatting :0

current ranks:

army anwarter

former ranks:

funny

Corrupt RP is allowed, there are even server rules which define what you are allowed to do with it, so I don't see why you were banned for it. As the rules state,  you can't be brided to kill/rdm but as you were only gun pointed players I don't see why there is a ban? 

I also don't see why the admin waited for 20 mins to bring you into a sit about it. If you had apparently broken server rules and he had seen it, why did he allowed to to go around rping without dealing, especially if it was such a serious rule break that it deserved a 5 day ban 

+1 Player should be unbanned

Posted (edited)

Hi there,
As shown in the videos below, as a NSDAP Mitarbeiter you were mugging and kidnapping members of the Reich. 

https://streamable.com/ndb5fi

https://streamable.com/ub42bd

As I explained to you in the sit, the delay in punishment was due to me checking with SMT if they deemed this to be FailRP or not - Baron (the server manager) stated that this was in fact FailRP.

https://i.gyazo.com/2a6f299bf6c0a642dfb4312f582344b2.png

Edited by Heinz von Papen

CURRENT POSITIONS
[WW2][SS] SS-Obersturmführer und Inspektor des W-SS des Abschnitts III
[WW2][SS] SS-Hauptsturmführer und Chef des Hauptamtes SS-Gericht

PREVIOUS POSITIONS
[WW2][ORPO] Leutnant und Doktor der Berliner Ordnungspolizei
[WW2][NSDAP] Einsatzlieter der Ministerium für Justiz und Öffentlichkeitsarbeit 

1 minute ago, Heinz von Papen said:

Hi there,
As shown in the videos below, as a NSDAP Mitarbeiter you were mugging and kidnapping members of the Reich. 

As I explained to you in the sit, the delay in punishment was due to me checking with SMT if they deemed this to be FailRP or not - Baron (the server manager) stated that this was in fact FailRP.

I didn't break any server rules? You can clearly see on the clips that I was helping the mafia guy and was not breaking any rules. 

1.2.9: Reich Officials may be corrupt in roleplay with valid reasoning (such a bribery or blackmail) however common sense still applies. For example: Mafia bribe an Orpo member to release a prisoner or unlock a PD door. Bribing people to murder or break other server rules is not allowed.

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, ErikKanser said:

I didn't break any server rules? You can clearly see on the clips that I was helping the mafia guy and was not breaking any rules. 

Do you have any proof to identify you were in fact bribed by "the mafia guy"?

I also presume you were "bribed" as a NSDAP Mitarbeiter to kill this Unteroffizer? (This was at 14:40, around the same time you were going around being "bribed").

20210605152952_1.thumb.jpg.e206f7fbdfa1bdbe4fd17f4a49da578a.jpg

Edited by Heinz von Papen

CURRENT POSITIONS
[WW2][SS] SS-Obersturmführer und Inspektor des W-SS des Abschnitts III
[WW2][SS] SS-Hauptsturmführer und Chef des Hauptamtes SS-Gericht

PREVIOUS POSITIONS
[WW2][ORPO] Leutnant und Doktor der Berliner Ordnungspolizei
[WW2][NSDAP] Einsatzlieter der Ministerium für Justiz und Öffentlichkeitsarbeit 

Maybe if you had dealt with the sit as the incident happened rather than waiting Manuel could have shadow played the incident but because he wasn't doing anything wrong he didn't record his entire 4 hours on the server just encase a staff member wanted him banned for no reason. Considering you were the one who banned him btw, you should have to provide "the proof" of him not getting paid as you're the one making the claim he broke server rules. There should be no reason to assume he wasn't bribed in the first place unless you spectated him for the entire time he was on the job and made sure he wasn't.

Also this is a screenshot so might as well throw it away tbh because you haven't provided any background information on the scene.  This only states that Manuel has decent aim and can actually hit a target. Don't throw a screenshot to try keep someone banned without providing context. Who shot first, not who hit first. Also this situation wasn't reported and no sit as made so why are you assuming this is rdm? If they were shooting him first, he is allowed to return fire as he can assume his life is at risk. Considering you seem to know exactly what happened here, please fill us in

12 minutes ago, hurt Blecha the second said:

-1 nigga playing Gau personal assistant

and if you good buddies with CAT doesn't mean you are invincible 

It has nothing to do with the current situation. There is no evidence that I broke any rules, because of course I didn't break any rules. 
"and if you good buddies with CAT doesn't mean you are invincible " I don't need to be invincible because again I didn't break any rules!

2 hours ago, Heinz von Papen said:

Do you have any proof to identify you were in fact bribed by "the mafia guy"?

You are the one making this claim, if this was a sit you would have provide proof because you are the one accusing me about a rule that I didn't break.

2 hours ago, Heinz von Papen said:

I also presume you were "bribed" as a NSDAP Mitarbeiter to kill this Unteroffizer? (This was at 14:40, around the same time you were going around being "bribed").

If I broke any rules, why has no one made a sit? Also this screenshot is so out of context, you weren't there to know what happened in that RP situation. So why the effort bringing it up? 

Corrupt RP is allowed to some degree (such as helping the mafia), fucking about on your own and doing crime + killing an Unteroffizier however, as shown in Papens screenshot, does not make sense to me.  It would be interesting to know if there was a raid on the MB, if not that would be a violation of the rules as well (as the Wehrmacht was inside the MB).

To me the kidnapping is covered by the quoted rule as you did not initiate the kidnapp and just helped, if you comited crimes alone it would have been something different. 

IC
Sturmbannführer und Leiter der SD-Hauptaußenstelle "Berlin"
Ex-Kriminaldirektor und Leiter der Stapo-Leitstelle "Berlin"
Ex-Leutnant der Ordnungspolizei

OOC
[WW2] Executive Administrator 
[WW2] Group Manager
[WW2] Staff Supervisor
Ex-[WW2] Event Slave

image.png.c83abb320bbfa2edf6ab4fad72385452.png

Posted (edited)

+1

This is the only CorruptRP rule in the WW2 RULES. The only issue i can see you guys have with this is the last part that states:

Bribing people to murder or break other server rules is not allowed.

However, murder would imply that you are just randomly killing people.  In the screenshots you have provided against him, from Blogs ,you can clearly see the man he is killing is scoped in on him trying to kill him.

HHaaQsQ.png

As a witness and being the person who was bribing this member of the NSDAP, i can confirm that the shootings around and at MB members was warranted as they were ACTIVLY TRYING TO SHOOT US. No failrp just angry admins who hold grudges against people they dont like.

22 hours ago, Heinz von Papen said:

Hi there,

These streamables show him doing CorrupRP, as you can see he is clearly working with the mafia and is assisting in a kidnapping / mug. There is literally nothing wrong with this.

CorruptRP is allowed within the server rules, by defining it as "FailRP" you are literally creating a reason to ban someone. Stop witch-hunting players you don't like and grow up!

Edited by Jamessssss

Denied

After the discussing the matter with the Server Management Team, we have unanimously decided to deny this request.

Current W-G Ranks :

Spoiler

General der Infanterie [WW2]
Clone Trooper Private [SWRP]
WW2-NRP Vice Manager [WW2]
WW2-NRP Event Manager [WW2]
Civil Workers / Medical Union [HLRP]

Past Ranks:

Spoiler

Major der Wehrmacht des Generalstabes [WW2]
Hauptmann des Wachbataillons Großdeutschland [WW2]

Richter of the Justice [WW2]