Your Steam name:
Superior Alpha Male // STEAM_0:0:177026767

Reported staff members In-game name / Forum name / Steam name:
Dr Erwin Krauser

Staff members STEAM ID: 
STEAM_0:1:63096698

Rank of reported staff member (If known):
Admin

What did the reported staff member do to abuse their power / break server rules:
He broke FearRP and is also thirdperson abusing, just check the clip.

Evidence: https://streamable.com/a0llsa
pepega-png.png.cd4c67c7890b259145088376fc49299d.png

Edited by EgbertYaemma

+1

clear proof of FearRP 

LqRJ5E8.png

when then first "youre under gunpoint" was shouted he was looking the complete other direction, then he fucking spins around like he's in faze clan or something 

bcBkDB8.png

4.2.5: You must have a gun pointed at the victim to initiate a kidnap. The victim must either have no weapon drawn or their weapon on safety, in order to kidnap from the front. You may kidnap a person that has a weapon out, and off safety, only if you are directly behind them. 

Posted (edited)

Hendrikus put it rather well.

7 minutes ago, Thomas Hendrikus said:

Even if he was 3rd person abusing, he isn't doing anything with it, when it comes to the gunpointing, you are literally looking at his side and got ya. Cry more I guess...

To gunpoint when a person has a gun off safety, you have to gunpoint DIRECTLY from the back. As clear from the video and the rule which James has provided,

59 minutes ago, Jamessssss said:

4.2.5: You must have a gun pointed at the victim to initiate a kidnap. The victim must either have no weapon drawn or their weapon on safety, in order to kidnap from the front. You may kidnap a person that has a weapon out, and off safety, only if you are directly behind them. 

Adding on to this, as Hendrikus said, if he was actually abusing TP, he clearly wasn't doing it to break any rules and could have easily been tabbed out and just looking close to a wall so people couldn't have seen him if they pass him.

Applicant should learn to cope, seeth and even listen to some sigma tips. [cry about it]

Edited by May
added more stuff

current ranks:

army anwarter

former ranks:

funny

6 minutes ago, Thomas Hendrikus said:

Even if he was 3rd person abusing, he isn't doing anything with it, when it comes to the gunpointing, you are literally looking at his side and got ya. Cry more I guess...

So you acknowledge it was a valid gunpoint? Gun pointing someone's side is a valid gun point as their gun is not facing in your direction it is the same as being behind someone and gun pointing the only difference is that you're on their side. Even Auster has said this previously you don't have to be behind them.

1 minute ago, EgbertYaemma said:

Even Auster has said this previously you don't have to be behind them.

one of your buddies put this so wonderfully:

1 hour ago, Jamessssss said:

You may kidnap a person that has a weapon out, and off safety, only if you are directly behind them. 

you weren't even behind him, let alone directly behind him. gunpoint was invalid.

8 minutes ago, May said:

Hendrikus put it rather well.

To gunpoint when a person has a gun off safety, you have to gunpoint DIRECTLY from the back. As clear from the video and the rule which James has provided,

Adding on to this, as Hendrikus said, if he was actually abusing TP, he clearly wasn't doing it to break any rules and could have easily been tabbed out and just looking close to a wall so people couldn't have seen him if they pass him.

Applicant should learn to cope, seeth and even listen to some sigma tips. [cry about it]

This is completely retarded you do not have to be directly behind them the side is also an acceptable gun point as they are not directly facing you so cannot immediately shoot you making it a valid gun point. To think that you can only gun point someone with their weapon off safety when you're behind them is mind-bogglingly stupid.

Just now, EgbertYaemma said:

you do not have to be directly behind them

9 minutes ago, May said:

your idiocy is just so funny

Just now, EgbertYaemma said:

This is completely retarded you do not have to be directly behind them the side is also an acceptable gun point as they are not directly facing you so cannot immediately shoot you making it a valid gun point. To think that you can only gun point someone with their weapon off safety when you're behind them is mind-bogglingly stupid.

Pretty sure [not 100 percent sure] that there were suggestions to change this rule but they got denied. Anyways, the rule states that you have to be directly behind someone to GP them while their weapon is off safety. Not only that, but it was told by staff several times as far as I recall.

current ranks:

army anwarter

former ranks:

funny

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Der Larp Goblin said:

+1

fearrp broke and third person abusing to see outside a door,.

+1 Literally this, just permatier this nigga already. 

15 minutes ago, May said:

Lmao, ruleplay 

Edited by Johan Schneider

[Ex Ranks:]

WW2-Staff Manager 

SS-Sturmbannfuhrer des SD 

WW2-Deputy Event Manager

Leiter d. Stapo-Leitstelle "Berlin" [SS-Sturmbannführer]

Posted (edited)
Just now, Der Larp Goblin said:

I have rebranded my account guys!!!!

SEXY LARP PFP

Edited by Johan Schneider

[Ex Ranks:]

WW2-Staff Manager 

SS-Sturmbannfuhrer des SD 

WW2-Deputy Event Manager

Leiter d. Stapo-Leitstelle "Berlin" [SS-Sturmbannführer]

still seething about that time i spawned der mussolini portrait and you banned me i will now block you good bye! 

2 minutes ago, Johan Schneider said:

Lmao, ruleplay 

current ranks:

army anwarter

former ranks:

funny

6 minutes ago, Der Larp Goblin said:

I have rebranded my account guys!!!!

Auster is that you? Wow you became a retard. HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Current Ranks

Mega Shitposter

Kool Kids kulb of Berlin Leader

Former Ranks
Who cares
cat-shitposting-gif-1.gif

-1 if jimbo can get away with "oh its server lag or oh its client side lag" i think kraser can 

you are GPing his side if you move your head 80degresses to the right you could see the door irl 

but i think the minge brigade need to cry more with all there redared accounts 
and should go back to SWRP and larp as CT fuker 2733 and eat shit 

Ah yes another staff abuse thread from a group of star wars rp faggots,  who are balls deep inside of Auster and seem to get away with breaking rules. But tbh Im going to be +1/neutral on this thread because I would suspect 3rd person abuse but with the gun pointing Im not sure. If they have to be completely behind them. 

Current Ranks : Herman Stallman's marriage counsellor 

This is just a whole shitfest and I dont know what to do. Im going to stay neutral at that moment you say that he was "3rd Person abusing" you dont know maybe he was modifiying his weapon there you dont know that you cannot just jump to the point and also Im going to stay -1 at the FearRP moment since there was a *AHEM* shootout going outside with exploding vehicles and such. The rush of the moment can make you mistakes and such and you barged yourself in yelling under gunpoint and he immediatly turned after you have entered in before you shouted and then he got you so cry I guess