EgbertYaemma

Dr Erwin Krauser again!

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, hurt Blecha the second said:

-1 if jimbo can get away with "oh its server lag or oh its client side lag" i think kraser can 

but i think the minge brigade need to cry more with all there redared accounts 
and should go back to SWRP and larp as CT fuker 2733 and eat shit 

First of all, I don't think Jimbo situation has anything to do with this one. Therefore it is a shit argument to get this denied with that reasoning.

second of all, I am not even from SWRP you fuck. 

3 hours ago, Josef Kraz said:

Ah yes another staff abuse thread from a group of star wars rp faggots,  who are balls deep inside of Auster and seem to get away with breaking rules.

I am making this thread individual, I am not part of a group and even if I am part of a group it shouldn't matter because a staff member shouldn't break rules?

3 hours ago, Josef Kraz said:

and seem to get away with breaking rules.

Even if someone is breaking rules, report them in game and stop crying about it on the forums.

2 hours ago, ✪Kanser CS.MONEY said:

Im going to stay neutral at that moment you say that he was "3rd Person abusing" you dont know maybe he was modifiying his weapon there you dont know that you cannot just jump to the point 

Even if he was "modifying" his weapon, he still didn't see me gunpointing him if he in fact did "not" use thirdperson. So that makes your whole argument about modifying his weapon not true. 
HFqhWTH.png
You can't see me when fucking facing a wall

Edited by EgbertYaemma
14 minutes ago, EgbertYaemma said:

First of all, I don't think Jimbo situation has anything to do with this one. Therefore it is a shit argument to get this denied with that reasoning.

second of all, I am not even from SWRP you fuck. 

I am making this thread individual, I am not part of a group and even if I am part of a group it shouldn't matter because a staff member shouldn't break rules?

Even if someone is breaking rules, report them in game and stop crying about it on the forums.

I'm agreeing with your staff abuse thread you glue bag, go outside for once and delete garys mod do what i did rather than you know cream your pants when someone disrespects you on a forums page for a nazi rp server. I only come on this forum to shit post once in a while 

But as always the Fuhrer himself, Hitler IRL will probably mute me for a week so I wish you all the best on your staff abuse thread 

Edited by Josef Kraz

Current Ranks : Herman Stallman's marriage counsellor 

Just now, Josef Kraz said:

I'm agreeing with your staff abuse thread you glue bag, go outside for once and delete garys mod do what i did rather than you know cream your pants when someone disrespects you on a forums page for a nazi rp server. I only come on this forum to shit post once in a while 

Fair enough

+1

As per usual, a Staff Abuse thread turns into utter shit because everyone demonstrates an utter inability to moderate themselves and stick on topic. Jimbo has developed such a cult "fanbase", they'll bring up his name to get him in trouble even when the thread doesn't concern him (Seriously, get a life, for Christ's sake).

3rd Person Abuse is obvious to anyone with a working brain. Breaking FearRP is very likely obvious to anyone who isn't intentionally dishonest. He didn't even turn around and start blasting on reflex. Took him a solid 2 seconds before he started shooting.

Caught in 4k, third time in the past month.

Denied.

This request is denied on the basis of:
- 3rd person abuse: Physically cannot see the ramp from that location, would of seen the guy entering in 3rd person but he didn't so there is no 3rd person abuse

- Gunpointing, Reaction time was less then 1 second, there is a bullet casing at the start of 17 seconds in the video which he starts to gunpoint towards the end of second 16, we cannot hear IG sounds so it was hard to determine if he was shooting or not but the bullet casing determines he was.

This situation was really on the border of fear RP to not fear RP and to take into account ping, fps and overall gmod stuff like bullets not registering we determined in a vote that it is not staff abuse.