ZA WARUDO

ZA WARUDO Unban request

Your In-game name: ZA WARUDO

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:104822125

Reason of the ban: No intention to RP

Date you were banned on: 5/22/20

Duration of ban: Permanent

Admin who banned you (In-game name / Steam name/ Steam ID): Barbari

Explain the situation of your ban from your point of view in detail: I was playing around with my mafia buddies, and was swept off by an admin warning me for combat baiting, with no words. I don't even know what combat baiting is, told him that I didn't, he then continued to say nothing. I then did insult him, yes. That is the one offense I will own up to, I was upset. But he dragged me away and dropped warns on me until I was banned for No intention to RP. I just want to RP with my friends again, thanks. 

Do you think your ban was justified: Not at all

Why should you be unbanned: Because the only thing I did was a warnable offense.

Any kind of evidence: Negative, except for the 10+ eye witnesses

Additional information:

Note: While evidence is not a must it will make your unban request more likely to get accepted.

Okay it all started when you are your big group of fellas decided to stand outside the farm and started screaming and insulting the SA, I told everyone to stop but you kept on going, I took you to a roof and asked you to stop combat baiting and you decided to answer in a disrespectful way, I gave you a warning and told you to read the rules, I dropped you with your friends again and you started screaming and me telling me to "Suck your fucking dick" and stuff like that, I grabbed you again and took you to another roof and gave you a DTS warning, you took out your gun and started shooting around trying to hit me and kept on insulting me so I gave you a NITRP II warning and banned you.

wordart.thumb.png.bc5c2a116ca4f74ed1db6a71985202cc.png

With the "combat baiting" warning he received, he wasn't even the man called on for doing such a thing, Barberi just decided to warn him with that because he insulted him. There was also 10+ people in the area and he picked him out of all of them because he insulted him. Warned him for combat baiting out of spite. The no intention to RP warning also came out of no where if anything barberi interupted his RP and everyone elses.

Edited by Kenny

1. Had no idea you were telling us to stop RPing

2. I did tell you to suck my fucking dick, for what I believe to be complete justifiable reasons. But I'll still take that one

3. And??? I don't even know what you're talking about trying to shoot you. I was frozen asking what was going on, I'm happy a senior mod is lying on the forums like this.... 

Just now, ZA WARUDO said:

1. Had no idea you were telling us to stop RPing

2. I did tell you to suck my fucking dick, for what I believe to be complete justifiable reasons. But I'll still take that one

3. And??? I don't even know what you're talking about trying to shoot you. I was frozen asking what was going on, I'm happy a senior mod is lying on the forums like this.... 

Lying through his teeth.

5 minutes ago, Daniel Barberi said:

I picked him because all of you stopped except for him, he was standing infront of the gate screaming while I was there. It could have ended with a verbal warning but he escalated the situtation.

How is screaming combat baiting...? He wasn't the one touching the keypad at all. He also wasn't the only one screaming. There were multiple including myself.

•  
Edited by Kenny
2 minutes ago, Kenny said:

How is screaming combat baiting...?

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Screaming at guards IRP is combat baiting with no intention to roleplay? 😂😂

Edited by ZA WARUDO

Accepted

Reduced to 9 Days. Permanent Ban seems a Bit Excessive for what was conducted. NITRP Tier II, Removed. NITRP Tier I, Added. 

Current Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community Co-Founder

In Character Ranks

[WW2] Reichsleiter u. Chef der Parteikanzlei

Misc. Ranks

[WW2], [CWRP][IRP][SCP], [HL-RP] Security Staff, Diamond VIP on All Rust Servers

Spoiler

Past Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community

Community Management [Community Manager - Co-Founder [06/05/2021 - 14/08/2021, 14/08/2021 - ]

WW2

SMT [Staff Manager - Server Manager] [21/12/2019 - 27/12/2020, 27/12/2020 - 11/04/2021, 11/04/2021 - 06/05/2021]

Event Manager [07/09/2019 - 21/12/2019]

SMT [Head Mod - Administrator] [May - July 2019]

Event Manager [February - May 2019]

Member of WG Staff Team [05/09/2018 - 

In Character Ranks

WW2

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

Höherer SS- und Polizeiführer [SS-Obergruppenführer],

SS-Oberführer und Oberst der Berliner Polizei, --> SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt, --> SS-Oberführer und Verwaltungsinpektor,

SS-Obersturmführer des Verwaltungsamt,

SS-Obersturmführer des Sicherheitsdienst,

NSDAP Hauptdienstleiter,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

SS-Gruppenführer des Oberabschnitt 'Spree' und Generalleutnant der Polizei,

SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt,

SS-Sturmbannfüuhrer des Sicherheitsdienst & [Temporary 7.SS Unter/Ober/Hauptsturmführer during time in SD],

Stellvertretender Direktor der Propaganda,

SS-Hauptscharführer [1.SS],

SS-Oberscharführer [7.SS].

SWRP

CG Colonel

Spoiler

Past Ranks & Accomplishments Within Werwolf Gaming

Creator of the TeamSpeak 3 Server [Permissions, Roles, Channels] x3,

Overseer of TeamSpeak 3 Medal Applications & Forum Rank Requests, 

The Guy that Bothers You About TeamSpeak Tags & Channels,

Spreadsheet Guy.