Your In-game name:  Leandoer von Bohne

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:158077421

Reason of the ban: failp

Date you were banned on: today

Duration of ban: 4 days

Admin who banned you (In-game name / Steam name/ Steam ID): Micheal Ritter

Explain the situation of your ban from your point of view in detail: I in character vandalised a building with a star of jewish faith

Do you think your ban was justified: no because theres no rules against it and CAT have said it would be an in character offence, meaning orpo would be called

Why should you be unbanned: bs ban

Any kind of evidence: 

vty2IwW.png

Additional information:

+1
- Nigga just put a jewish star 2 times and niggas acting like he's destryoing player's RP.
- Not a single rule against rope usage (Maybe make your rules more in-depth before taking any actions.)
- Mr Allah had permission to vandalize (aslong as it's not excessive) from a CAT member that is a WW2-NRP Focus.
- Reason of the ban is incorrent as he did RP the situation, therefore the whole ban is invalid. (Reminds me of Chev banning people on Jailbreak that he didn't like for "Cheating")

forum-signature.png.67d6377cf1a23e25d8dead79ee15c983.png

+1 from me

Stupid ban. Making Jewish star is not an offence to server rules. Perhaps some Resistance members are Jewish? And they fight against Nazi regime? In my opinion it makes sense.

Altough I would like to point out few things:

1) It should not be made on place where you could not get an access to in real life (on high wall or something)

2) You should not spray it when in sight of the Reich members (FailRP)

3) Dont spam with it