Engel

Server GOIs. Relations and Basic Info

Recommended Posts

SCP Foundation - Wikipedia
The SCP Foundation

Led by the O5 Council, The Foundation's Mission Statement is to Secure Anomalies. Contain them. and Protect them from the eyes and knowledge of the public with the usage of their vast options of Mobile Task Forces and Agents.

The Foundation's Role on the server involves finding anomalies, Securing them under foundation custody and bringing them back into the site for containment, while also containing and conducting research on multiple dangerous SCP's that can wreck immense havoc if not contained.

Relations:
The FBI's Unusual Incidents Unit: Neutral

OvisCity Police Department: Neutral

Anderson Robotics: Hostile

Marshall Carter And Dark: Hostile

Chaos Insurgency: War


The GRU-P Division: Neutral


File:Chaos Insurgency logo.png - Wikimedia Commons

The Chaos Insurgency

Led by the Engine and the Engineer, the Chaos Insurgency's Origin is up for debate, but it is widely believed they are a splinter cell of the Foundation's Alpha-1 MTF. Their Mission Statement is to Utilize all Anomalies for the benefit of humanity.

The Chaos Insurgency's Role on the server is to obtain, study and use Anomalous objects and organisms for the benefit of humanity and for themselves. and to destroy the SCP Foundation as a whole. acting as their biggest. most dangerous and number one Rival.


Relations:
The SCP Foundation: War

Marshall, Carter and Dark: Friendly

The FBI Unusual Incidents Unit: Hostile

Anderson Robotics: Neutral/Hostile

Ovis City Police Department: Neutral/Hostile

The GRU-P Division: Neutral/Hostile


SCP) Marshall, Carter, and Dark Simple Logo by MingoMongo on DeviantArt

Marshall, Carter and Dark

Marshall Carter and Dark is the mysterious, wealthy and powerful underground criminal syndicate. Their main focus is to make money out of the anomalous, Selling, auctioning and trading them for immense amounts of wealth. 

Marshall Carter and Dark's Role on the server is to sell off drugs, alcohol, weapons and Anomalous objects and organisms to their highest bidders and customers. to make as much wealth as they can in whatever means possible.


Relations:
SCP Foundation: Hostile

Chaos Insurgency: Friendly

Anderson Robotics: Neutral

Ovis City Police Department: Neutral

The FBI Unusual Incidents Unit: Neutral


The GRU-P Division: Neutral




SCP) Anderson Robotics Simple Logo by MingoMongo on DeviantArt

Anderson Robotics

Anderson Robotics is a Para-tech Firm, Specializing in the sales of Cybernetic Enhancements, Augmentations. Anomalous Robots and Androids. And Artificial Intelligence.

Their role on the server: The Anderson Robotics' role on the server is to sell augmentations, cybernetic enhancements, create Androids and Robots. and to make profit, by doing all the mentioned above.


Relations:
The SCP Foundation: Hostile

Marshall, Carter and Dark: Neutral

The Chaos Insurgency: Neutral/Hostile

Ovis-City Police Department: Neutral/Hostile

The FBI's Unusual Incidents Unit: Hostile

The GRU-P Division: Neutral


UIU_Logo.png.718920921f1e99ea012264f741ce0949.png
The Unusual Incidents Unit of the Federal Bureau of Investigation was formed after the cold war. it's objecive is to capture and contain Anomalous objects and organisms, similar to the SCP Foundation, however. Due to their low funds, Little to no man-power and obstruction by the U.S Government itself, the UIU Will have to rely on the SCP Foundation for help if it ever needs it.

The UIU's Role on the server is similar to the foundation, Capture and Contain Anomalous objects and organisms.  while working closely with the Foundation, The UIU Are also more heavily focused on ''Police-RP'', something the Ovis-City PD Normally cant do.

Relations:
SCP Foundation: Neutral

Chaos Insurgency: Hostile

Marshall, Carter and Dark: Neutral

Anderson Robotics:  Hostile

Ovis-City Police Department: Friendly

The GRU-P Division: Neutral/Hostile



Free Police badge 1189191 PNG with Transparent Background

Ovis-City Police Department/Government

The Ovis-City PD, What is there to say?, other than they're not led properly, Dont have a proper mayor most of the time, They raid foundation 24/7 and get warned, Most of the time they're just stupid, rarely are they ever tolerable or can be taken seriously.

Relations:

SCP Foundation: Neutral

Chaos Insurgency: Neutral/Hostile

Marshall Carter and Dark: Hostile

Anderson Robotics: Neutral/Hostile

The Unusual Incidents Unit: Friendly

The GRU-P Division: N/A


GRU Division "P" Hub - SCP Foundation
The GRU-P Division

GRU Division ''P'' is an Russian agency created by the Soviet Union with the objective to protect and defend the Union from anomalies/anomalous objects and to prevent other nations and superpowers from using anomalies/anomalous objects against the union.

Their Purpose on the server is very simple. Search And Capture Anomalies. Scout out the neighboring GOI's and determine their threat against the GRU-P Recruit Citizens and communist 
sympathisers to their cause.


Relations with other GOI's:

Foundation: Neutral

Chaos Insurgency: Neutral/Hostile

Marshall, Carter & Dark: Neutral / Friendly

The Unusual Incidents Unit: Neutral/Hostile

Anderson Robotics: Neutral

Ovis-City PD: Neutral

Edited by Krueger
Updated Relations

Animated GIF

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Fayne™ said:

About that , UIU is actually very hostile with sarkics since we are allied with the foundation, pretty sure that deal is still active 

You are? According to our relation spreadsheet UIU is still friendly with Sarkics, but I'll talk to one of the Karcist's about it

 

Edit: Just checked with group management and Sarkics and UIU are Indeed hostile now 

Edited by Ewan Miles

Head of External Affairs - Ewan Miles

Unusual Incidents Unit - Special Agent Prophet

Ex:

Adytum's Gate Sarkic Cultist - Volutaar Ewan Miles

 

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Fayne™ said:

About that , UIU is actually very hostile with sarkics since we are allied with the foundation, pretty sure that deal is still active 

 

20 minutes ago, Ewan Miles said:

You are? According to our relation spreadsheet UIU is still friendly with Sarkics, but I'll talk to one of the Karcist's about it

 

Edit: Just checked with group management and Sarkics and UIU are Indeed hostile now 


Fixed! ❤️

Animated GIF

Link to comment
On 6/12/2021 at 12:25 PM, Krueger said:

Free Police badge 1189191 PNG with Transparent Background

Ovis-City Police Department/Government

The Ovis-City PD, What is there to say?, other than they're not led properly, Dont have a proper mayor most of the time, They raid foundation 24/7 and get warned, Most of the time they're just stupid, rarely are they ever tolerable or can be taken seriously.

Relations:

SCP Foundation: Neutral

Chaos Insurgency: Neutral/Hostile

Marshall Carter and Dark: Hostile

Anderson Robotics: Neutral/Hostile

The Unusual Incidents Unit: Friendly

Sarkic Cults: Neutral

The GRU-P Division: Neutral

I feel like this is wrong. There have been numerous times where PD sides with CI and MCND and sometimes AR when there's a capable salesman on

HoMD Manager
UIU Vice Manager (only person in management that does stuff)

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIFWater Bath GIF

Link to comment
On 6/12/2021 at 12:25 PM, Krueger said:

File:Chaos Insurgency logo.png - Wikimedia Commons

The Chaos Insurgency

Led by the Engine and the Engineer, the Chaos Insurgency's Origin is up for debate, but it is widely believed they are a splinter cell of the Foundation's Alpha-1 MTF. Their Mission Statement is to Utilize all Anomalies for the benefit of humanity.

The Chaos Insurgency's Role on the server is to obtain, study and use Anomalous objects and organisms for the benefit of humanity and for themselves. and to destroy the SCP Foundation as a whole. acting as their biggest. most dangerous and number one Rival.


Relations:
The SCP Foundation: War

Marshall, Carter and Dark: Friendly

The Sarkic Cults: Neutral

The FBI Unusual Incidents Unit: Hostile

Anderson Robotics: Neutral/Hostile

Ovis City Police Department: Neutral/Hostile

The GRU-P Division: Neutral

Oh also this thing, the CI purchase from AR numerous times, so why would they be neutral/hostile?
(Unless this like according to lore, not server, in which case ignore)

Edited by Joe Conner

HoMD Manager
UIU Vice Manager (only person in management that does stuff)

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIFWater Bath GIF

Link to comment
11 minutes ago, Joe Conner said:

Oh also this thing, the CI purchase from AR numerous times, so why would they be neutral/hostile?
(Unless this like according to lore, not server, in which case ignore)

To be completely honest with you joe, the relations between CI And AR Are conflicting in lore, and in server. Lore says they're friendly, server says they're neutral/hostile.

Also, Every Relation from each and particular GOI, i do based off of the server relations. in that way, i can keep precision and accurate details so people dont get confused.

 

 

14 minutes ago, Joe Conner said:

I feel like this is wrong. There have been numerous times where PD sides with CI and MCND and sometimes AR when there's a capable salesman on

As i mentioned before, every relation i do, is based off of server events. The insurgency, AR And MC&D Do side with the PD. but seeing how MC&D And PD Are hostile, cause you know, Cop and criminal, that wont do too well. 
 

For now, I Will keep the relations as Neutral/hostile for the four respective GOIs until something changes.
 
And plus. Who the fuck wants to side with the PD?

Animated GIF

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Krueger said:

Who the fuck wants to side with the PD?

CI: Omg mayor, the military shot at a civilian trying to gas them! We must retaliate and attack them!
Mayor: Ok
Mayor: /s Hello subway people fuck you I raid you

HoMD Manager
UIU Vice Manager (only person in management that does stuff)

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIFWater Bath GIF

Link to comment
24 minutes ago, Joe Conner said:

CI: Omg mayor, the military shot at a civilian trying to gas them! We must retaliate and attack them!
Mayor: Ok
Mayor: /s Hello subway people fuck you I raid you

Touche

Animated GIF

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.