Baron von Keller

Baron von Keller Unwarn Request

Your In-game name: Dr Baron von Keller 

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:441664914

Reason of the warning: FailRP  [Tier 1] (Breaking NLR) 

Date you were warned on: 23/05 

Admin who warned you (In-game name / Steam name/ Steam ID): Jaydn von Turkman / Legio X  Jadon 22 / STEAM_0:1:100563988                                                                                                     

Explain the situation of your warning from your point of view in detail: ( This situation happend when I was playing with another name and as a german citizen) Since I had a knife out at plaza the 1.SS decided to eliminate me (which was the right decision in my opinoin). After I got killed my only intention was it to resume RP and therefore I was froced to cross plaza. Since I was killed by 1.SS there was a NLR area around plaza and I accidentally walked inside the NLR area for not more then 10 seconds. After I tried to reach the PD I was teleported into an Admin-sit and i got warned. 

Do you think your warning was justified: Well I know that I broke NLR but only for a few seconds and I think that a verbal warning would have been the right decision. 

Why should you be unwarned: I think that a warning is a way to harsh punishment and not the right decision in this case. ( please consider that I only broke NLR for a few seconds in order to resume role play) 

Any kind of evidence: / 

Additional information: In course of a very long playtime I only received 3 warnings in total which I am proud of and I am convinced that I do not deserve that warning. In addition I must say that these kind of warnings reduce the fun of playing on the server which I personally really regret since I love playing on the server. 

[Ex Ranks:]

WW2-Server Manager

WW2-Staff Supervisor 

WW2-Event Planner

Höherer SS- und Polizeiführer [SS-Obergruppenführer]

Tbh, you are on the server for a long time and you know that you aren´t allowed to break NLR, you should have waited in the spawn instead of running for 10 seconds through the place where you just died.

Current Ranks
Civil Protection 04 - JURY
Former Ranks
Hauptmann und Polizeichef der Berliner Ordnungspolizei
Hauptscharführer des Inland-Sicherheitsdienst

Denied

By returning to the plaza to walk through it, you broke NLR, by going into the bubble? That's even worse. As Marc said, you could easily have waited in spawn, or if you couldn't have been bothered for that, run around the back of the Reichstag and avoid the NLR zone altogether. In the end, this was your fault, not the servers, or the staffs. 

The warn will remain. 

Current Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community Co-Founder

In Character Ranks

[WW2] Reichsleiter u. Chef der Parteikanzlei

Misc. Ranks

[WW2], [CWRP][IRP][SCP], [HL-RP] Security Staff, Diamond VIP on All Rust Servers

Spoiler

Past Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community

Community Management [Community Manager - Co-Founder [06/05/2021 - 14/08/2021, 14/08/2021 - ]

WW2

SMT [Staff Manager - Server Manager] [21/12/2019 - 27/12/2020, 27/12/2020 - 11/04/2021, 11/04/2021 - 06/05/2021]

Event Manager [07/09/2019 - 21/12/2019]

SMT [Head Mod - Administrator] [May - July 2019]

Event Manager [February - May 2019]

Member of WG Staff Team [05/09/2018 - 

In Character Ranks

WW2

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

Höherer SS- und Polizeiführer [SS-Obergruppenführer],

SS-Oberführer und Oberst der Berliner Polizei, --> SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt, --> SS-Oberführer und Verwaltungsinpektor,

SS-Obersturmführer des Verwaltungsamt,

SS-Obersturmführer des Sicherheitsdienst,

NSDAP Hauptdienstleiter,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

SS-Gruppenführer des Oberabschnitt 'Spree' und Generalleutnant der Polizei,

SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt,

SS-Sturmbannfüuhrer des Sicherheitsdienst & [Temporary 7.SS Unter/Ober/Hauptsturmführer during time in SD],

Stellvertretender Direktor der Propaganda,

SS-Hauptscharführer [1.SS],

SS-Oberscharführer [7.SS].

SWRP

CG Colonel

Spoiler

Past Ranks & Accomplishments Within Werwolf Gaming

Creator of the TeamSpeak 3 Server [Permissions, Roles, Channels] x3,

Overseer of TeamSpeak 3 Medal Applications & Forum Rank Requests, 

The Guy that Bothers You About TeamSpeak Tags & Channels,

Spreadsheet Guy.