What is your playtime (2 Weeks - Minimum):

2m 2w 4d

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality:

Yes and I believe so

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook:

Affirmative, read it multiple times

Do you meet the requirements:

Yes

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link

Both warns are from 2019 

eb0ab2418ae0128d10c92dc9d18998e2.png

In Character Section -

In-Game name: (Regiment, Rank and then your name)

501st Major Splix | Jedi Peacekeeper Splix

All Previous Ranks Obtained: (Highest Per Regiment)

ARC Colonel | 501st Major | GC SGTM | CG SGTM | 104th CPL 

What should we pick you for Battalion: (200 Words - Minimum)

In my opinion I believe that I should be chosen for Battalion because as 501st Captain Rex once said, “Experience outranks everything” of course it has its limits but I had the experience and honour of being a SWRP Event Planner as stated previously.  I believe this is a key factor because as an Event Planner you are to work alongside a member of Battalion to make your event come to life. Just this time the roles are reversed around, instead of me telling the battalion how the event is suppose to run I listen to the event planner and we both work closely together to make sure the event runs as smooth as possible while also giving the players a little fun and making sure that they have an overall positive experience playing the server. Also I have been high ranks in many different regiments so I have a clear understanding as to what regiments need to do during events and how orders affect each regiment. I also did my fair share as CT observing how regiments act during events while I was looking for a regiment to join. Also I am a very confident character so my leadership skills will be flawless and well thought out. I am also hoping that the position of Battalion will help me develop as a person and will teach me many different things and improve my skill set. I will also perform to a sufficient standard and have been working hard recently to prove that I am a changed person and have matured. I have achieved the highest Sub Path rank besides SPL possible after 2 and a half months of constant grinding and right now I am dedicating my time to 501st and ranking up. With the approach of summer I have come to find a lot of spare time on my hands so dedicating it to the server will be no problem at all.

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion: (100 Words - Minimum)

Battalion members are tasked with many different tasks but the main ones would be to control all operations taking place on the main base, this would mean “Granting” and “Denying” regimental activities. For example, claiming a TR, Leaving MB or to use special equipment, the list is very extensive. Members of Battalion are also given the responsibility of making sure all base/planetary attacks end in a swift clean manor, no wasting clone lives and making sure the republic is always the winner. They need to think on their feet and make smart decisions that can lead the republic army to victory. Also, as a member of Battalion you are given a regiment to supervise, as regimental supervisor you are to make sure the regiment has no internal issues and you are to oversee all activity that happens within said regiment, you are also to issue trainings to that regiment to make sure they are in top condition and ready for the next battle. Battalion also need to make sure all new Clone Cadets are to be trained efficiently and no stalling takes place, they are also to make sure the cadets are trained to a sufficient standard and trainers are not to slack off during training. Being a Battalion member requires you to uphold your self presentation to a professional standard and to portray yourself as a mature character at all IC times. You are the effective leaders of the base and you control what happens and what is allowed. You are to know all rules and to enforce them if necessary.

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment: (If so, explain why)

Negative, never been warned about either.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank:

I understand this and am self aware of the responsibility that comes with the rank and the high expectations you are expected to meet. If expectations are not met or if foul behaviour is showcased, demotions will take place as that is not the attitude needed to be a member of battalion. Being a battalion member requires you to be the best you and if you minge/misbehave then appropriate actions will be placed.

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading: (IN DETAIL)

When a battalion member is not leading they are to do their best to stick with their respective regiment and assist them; not to be confused with leading the regiment or any other clones. However if small orders need to be given like: "head to main gate that's where they are." after the leading member has called that then that is valid. You are not to lead your regiment as that is the CO+ job.

Of course you are a Battalion member so you are granted better weaponry and health than the normal clone so you are to use this to its full potential and fight for the republic with all of your power! You are to be seen making careful and calculated attacks and not just abusing your HP buff and to be aware of your situation at all times.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session:

Lead a base attack | Host a debrief | A basic training that has faces, formations, questions etc

What rank can the Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up to:

Regimental Captain

What rank and above can use two pieces of Regimental Equipment:

Battalion Colonel

Anything else:

Thank you for reading this application and I know that I may not the most favourable applicant in some peoples eyes but I believe that there is no harm in a chance and I hope that all of you have a great day and a great year 😄

Edited by Splix
Rank Change (Been almost a month since I posted the app)

444396785_ezgif.com-gif-maker(11).gif.cb4b7fc30f030f74e0cccfc95f42a9e7.gif

+1

Great guy, I'd love too see this guy in battalion good look Splix 

Current Ranks: Honour Guard 🤓 , 501st  Thing, CW-EP
Past Ranks: Gavz's Kitten, Shock Vice Commander, CG Vice Commander, Obi Wan Kenobi, 104th Captain ,GC Person Solaire is cringe MCO

image.png.324b76498a285dfc28bba9c6ce924924.png

+1 Great lad is very dedicated and deserves batt more than most

Edited by Paradox
Misspelling

Current Ranks

The Nigga

Past Ranks

Fleet JR LT | Jedi Battle Master | DU CPT | Anakin Skywalker

Paradox_VS_Phoenix.gif

Neutral/+1

Good guy, would do decent work as Battalion

Previous high ranks

Has been somewhat neglecting the clone side of the server, shown by him jumping around from regiment to regiment for a while now and not reaching the rank of CO in any of them. I would like to see you dedicate yourself to clone more and place Jedi in the backseat if you are going for BattalionWhich I now know you did by taking a month LOA from jedi to focus on clone and getting the rank of CO.

Good luck!

Edited by Bronze
On 6/18/2021 at 9:29 PM, Bronze said:

Has been somewhat neglecting the clone side of the server, shown by him jumping around from regiment to regiment for a while now and not reaching the rank of CO in any of them. I would like to see you dedicate yourself to clone more and place Jedi in the backseat if you are going for Battalion

Mans a SGTM, Cut him some slack.

Top guy, +1 Would be good for Batt

1754889583_SolaireCoolGif.gif.2a07fd9f4961fa8af47a28222a18a035.gif

dance yoda.gif

+1,

Good Age, Mic and Playtime.

Has been multiple High Ranks.

The BOC Section for Promotion is wrong, Its been recently updated.

Current Ranks                                       

• CE Colonel
  • Senior Regiment Medic
  • Jedi Initiate         
  • CG Detainment Droid

Previous Ranks

• CE T EXO
  • Temp Deputy Medical Officer
  • Battalion 2nd LT
  • 212th Supervisor
  • Jedi Trial Healer
  • Jedi Guardian
  • IE Vice Commander 
  •  Kompanie 'Caesar' Panzerschütze Pioneer 
1 hour ago, Archer said:

The BOC Section for Promotion is wrong, Its been recently updated.

I shouldn't be replying but to clarify, for a fair application I didn't use the handbook to assist my knowledge. After I submitted the application I checked and noticed that it has been updated since I previously read it. Thank you for noticing, shows that you read the whole application but I am unable to edit the application to change my answer as that would be breaking one of the guidelines set.

444396785_ezgif.com-gif-maker(11).gif.cb4b7fc30f030f74e0cccfc95f42a9e7.gif

+1

Very experienced person with roots taking him back to the old ARC days. Might have been slightly mingy in the past but would make a perfect fit now.

Though you got the BOC stuff wrong for the current battalion system, you knew it from the past (which is pretty much similar) so its over lookable

+1

HI SPLIX

Current Ranks:

| 442nd Sergeant |

Jedi Guardian | 

CWRP Event Planner |

Former Ranks:

104th Senior Commander

327th Commander  

Jedi Battle Master/Paladin 

| CG Colonel - Temp Vice Commander x2 |

Death Trooper Vice Commander 

CWRP & IRP Event Planner  

Jedi Champion |

RRD Researcher |

41st Temp Major |

104th Temp Major  

JT Commando 2nd LT |

CE 2nd Lieutenant 

| 501st Sergeant Major |

saint-maximin-joelinton.gif.be0c28c0f252a85185293a317d6d0d46.gif

+1 it’s splix innit

Past staff ranks: E planner SWRP, Dark RP Mod, Deathrun Mod

Misc ranks: Global Everything package

Past Highest ranks: CG EXO, Batt LT COL, Teacher ,Temple Guard, Fleet Commander

979570760_Yodavspalp.gif.bc0545d087015628d0a3f226cb616c00.gif

+1
He has had some problems in the past for messing around and hoping between regiments a lot, however Splix is a high ranking Jedi, is now Major in 501st and extremely active in both roles and is very serious whenever he is on either job. Should be battalion already, shows great competence and dedication to both sides of the server.

Edited by Key
Typo

Current ranks

CWRP Staff Manager
Vice Admiral 

Previous ranks

Jedi Aegis
501st Marshal Commander
DS Commando F69
501st Vice Commander
Temp 501st Commander

Jedi Senior Guardian

tumblr_9b51b1e34b2d64cf93f434c5a2889a4c_eb183013_540.gif.65f0da604b5327bb5d02616ac6e658b2.gif

Pending

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Battalion slots are currently full, when a slot opens contact Admiralty to get your interview.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Past Ranks]
Trial Vice Admiral | Rear Admiral | Jedi Agent | STV Voistender des Gaugerichts | CT Trial Exo | 501st Major | RRD ResearcherGalactic  marines  Captain |  Lambda LARPER  Star wars modDark RP Senior Mod | Deathrun Senior Mod