Menu

Unwarn Request

Recommended Posts

 In game name: Kevin Oreily

STEAMID: (http://steamidfinder.com):  STEAM_1:0:169757416

Steam Name:  Menu

What is the reason for your warn:  Meta game / Random id check

Name of the staff member who warn you: Matt Feeney

Why do I believe that I should be unwarned: I believe i should be unwarned as it feels like a false warn , at the time I was HoEA and we had captured a civilian when taking part during a raid , I did the interrogation and found out more info about other members inside , It was said at the time there was a Ci raid about to happen *after listening in over CI comms* and there currently was a female citizen in a pink jacket and jeans and was white inside along with a man in a black trench coat and suit who was armed. It was said at the time they got inside due to Gate A being unlocked. After informing the Site Director about the inturders he agreed to have people looking around the HCZ and Ez for the intruders. While speaking about placing the foundation on lockdown we saw a man matching the description of the black trench coat in a suit, Me and site director began to chase after him and after catching up i asked him for ID he then called an admin, I tried to explain about the intruders and the descriptions of the person and how we was Id checking / face scanning anyone who matched the description and he said You've just admited to random id checks which is just stupid and then he warned me for Meta game / random id check I don't understand where the Meta part came from but i think this is a false warn as being told a description of intruders and asking people who match the description for ID isn't Random check and i still can't figure out where the meta came from

Link to comment

+1

Odd reason for a Meta warn if the detained person of the same supposed affiliation gave out information of what the suspected intruders were wearing.

Took it up with Site Director in which gave the green light for the apprehension of said intruders.

In my eyes, unnecessary warn as it seems the ID Check wasn't random and had valid evidence behind it via info from the detainee.

Best of luck  - Viktor Svetsken

Viktor Svetsken

Link to comment

Hello, I was the admin who warned you for such behaviour.

You told me you had ZERO information on the attackers, you told me specifically:  "I was told someone died in foundation and there is still a spy" To which I said: "Any uniform descriptions you know?". And you replied with: "No". Not to mention that fact I caught you random ID checking Church going:

"That uniform doesn't look like Foundation"  + pulled a gun to his head instantly (hence the meta) + you admitted to random ID checking everyone in EZ, even after I told you that the hallway next to EZ lower levels and EZ bigroom isn't a checkpoint. The reason I warned you was because you said you had ZERO idea on descriptions, and the guy in question was not in black attire. I asked at the end if there were any problems and you replied with "no" so as an admin it is hard to decipher if you really are okay with it or not. 

Nothing would have happened if you had said you had proof of uniforms. Because you told me no that's what made me suspect you to be metagaming.

 

Edited by Matt Feeney
Link to comment
9 minutes ago, Matt Feeney said:

Hello, I was the admin who warned you for such behaviour.

You told me you had ZERO information on the attackers, you told me specifically:  "I was told someone died in foundation and there is still a spy" To which I said: "Any uniform descriptions you know?". And you replied with: "No". Not to mention that fact I caught you random ID checking Church going:

"That uniform doesn't look like Foundation"  + pulled a gun to his head instantly (hence the meta) + you admitted to random ID checking everyone in EZ, even after I told you that the hallway next to EZ lower levels and EZ bigroom isn't a checkpoint. The reason I warned you was because you said you had ZERO idea on descriptions, and the guy in question was not in black attire. I asked at the end if there were any problems and you replied with "no" so as an admin it is hard to decipher if you really are okay with it or not. 

Nothing would have happened if you had said you had proof of uniforms. Because you told me no that's what made me suspect you to be metagaming.

 

I never said anything about someone dying in the foundation i said there was a raid going on inside the foundation for 1 , two i said about i know this due to having Ci Comms that were given to me 3 I never said anything about the uniform not looking like foundation i said i got told about people raiding and they matched the description given to me by one of the captured raiders

Link to comment
Just now, Menu said:

I never said anything about someone dying in the foundation i said there was a raid going on inside the foundation for 1 , two i said about i know this due to having Ci Comms that were given to me 3 I never said anything about the uniform not looking like foundation i said i got told about people raiding and they matched the description given to me by one of the captured raiders

Hey let me get one thing straight, I would not warn you for no reason.

I remember specifically you said you had no descriptions to me so that was indeed meta. Can you see where I am coming from?

Link to comment
29 minutes ago, Matt Feeney said:

Hey let me get one thing straight, I would not warn you for no reason.

I remember specifically you said you had no descriptions to me so that was indeed meta. Can you see where I am coming from?

I didn't say though i had no descriptions

Link to comment
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.