Your In-game name: Baron Brigheim

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80137425

Reason of the ban: I believe it was FailRP + LTAP

Date you were banned on: 27/07/2021

Duration of ban: 1 Week

Admin who banned you (In-game name / Steam name/ Steam ID): Hans Varem

Explain the situation of your ban from your point of view in detail: Okay so I got arrested and after an initial agreement I saw the time and realised I very soon had to go get ready for work so I dropped the initial sit I was going to have and said arrest me.  I said multiple times I need to go and the OrPo who were arresting me then decide to take as humanly long as possible to arrest me leaving me on the wall for about 4 minutes. Then I'm dragged into questioning where I speedly answer all the questions and give him all the information I had. Note to this I was the only Mafia on so I literally had nothing else to tell him. He then said he was going to torture me and at this point I needed to get changed for work so I left to get changed. I go to my car ready to go and then am like ah shit let's go turn my PC off since I ain't risking no electrical fire. I come back and this guys still sat there just asking me if I'm there and now a staff member comes I reply and he starts telling me I'm breaking this and that. I tell him that I've given all I have now this man can either kill me or jail me as I'll just leave my computer running but I have to go to work so I said I'd spare 5 minutes so this man could finish his roleplay. At that point Hans pulls me away and tells me he's going to warn me even after I literally said I'd risk an extra 5 minutes just so this man can RP. Realising this wasn't going anywhere I had to leave before I was late for work since I don't exactly think telling my Boss "WW2RP staff wanted to talk to me" would exactly be a valid reason to my only source of income.

Do you think your ban was justified: Not really, I get it's a server and there's rules but if the staff have no humanity and don't understand basic empathy and that some things are more important than the server then we might aswell replace the staff team with AI who follow the rules like law

Why should you be unbanned:

My job is infinitely more important then someone torturing me as they want to waste my time...

Any kind of evidence:

Additional information:

Nope

Edited by Taylor

Ephoto360.com_15eb2e545efa87.jpg

+1 

If he had work, then like, he doesn't deserve a ban at all. He has a life, and he needs to go work, false ban in my opinion.

[Current Ranks:]
Leutnant der Polizei
Stéllvertreter Chef des Hauptamtes SS-Gericht des Abschnitts III
Mitarbeiter des NSDAP Gaugerichts
WW2-NRP Moderator
[Ex Ranks:]
Apl. Kriminalassistent

Hello, 

first and foremost you were given the chance to speed it by just telling the SD member everything you know. I was looking at the situation for roughly 2minutes when, you poked Jurgen and me that you have left your home. If u have no time to come on the server and RP due to work you shouldn’t have come .play when you actually have time. But suddenly you came back so you didn’t leave and you were lying that you did because the second i freeze u you are back. Then I brought you to a roof and explained you what happend and that it is not allowed. Funny how you don't show the fact that you were AFK for almost 5minutes and the fact you did LTAP.

proof Teamspeak: <13:31:01> "Taylor" pokes you: Tell Jurgen that I've left my house I'm on my phone now

<13:36:19> "Taylor" pokes you: You available?

Video proof:  

Edited by Friederich v Lichtenstein
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Friederich v Lichtenstein said:

Hello, 

first and foremost you were given the chance to speed it by just telling the SD member everything you know. I was looking at the situation for roughly 2minutes when, you poked Jurgen and me that you have left your home. If u have no time to come on the server and RP due to work you shouldn’t have come .play when you actually have time. But suddenly you came back so you didn’t leave and you were lying that you did because the second i freeze u you are back. Then I brought you to a roof and explained you what happend and that it is not allowed. Funny how you don't show the fact that you were AFK for almost 5minutes and the fact you did LTAP.

So just gonna unpick this. I told him everything I knew and then he began to torture me. True I did poke him as I went on my phone and went to my car ready to leave, before I left I was like shit can't leave PC on whilst I'm out. I did have time to play. I stayed on for an extra 20 minutes just to give people time to jail me and do whatever yet they took longer then that which is way above normal time. Also reason I didn't show the fact I was AFK was because I already explained that I was. Make no mistake I went AFK because I had no other information.

Oh and yeah I have TS3 on my phone 0_0 that's why I poked you and Jurgen

Edited by Taylor

Ephoto360.com_15eb2e545efa87.jpg

+1/-1

From what the individual has described he has given Hoffman all the information he can give him so there is no FailRP warning for such.

The individual clearly did leave the server during an Admin Sit and as such should be banned for LTAP. 

Overall, the situation is a rather convoluted one with a lot of context missing. From what I can see by the evidence provided, the individual should only receive a Tier II LTAP ban.

CURRENT POSITIONS
[WW2][SS] SS-Obersturmführer und Inspektor des W-SS des Abschnitts III
[WW2][SS] SS-Hauptsturmführer und Chef des Hauptamtes SS-Gericht

PREVIOUS POSITIONS
[WW2][ORPO] Leutnant und Doktor der Berliner Ordnungspolizei
[WW2][NSDAP] Einsatzlieter der Ministerium für Justiz und Öffentlichkeitsarbeit 

+1

This is just retarded...  My man has real life job = not allowing to come on for a few minutes

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

Also to add, i've even seen logs. He gave every bit of info possible

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

+1
As Hendrikus said, real life exists.

18 hours ago, Friederich v Lichtenstein said:

If u have no time to come on the server and RP due to work you shouldn’t have come .play when you actually have time.

I don't think he knew he was gonna be arrested right before going to work.

He gave info according to Banshee and even gave another 5 minutes for Hoffman to do more shit or something. Believe it or not, the world does not end when you are unable to do like, torture RP on a guy or some shit.

Good luck in your ban appeal!

current ranks:

army anwarter

former ranks:

funny

Accepted

FailRP and LTAP will be removed.

(Following copied from another unban request)

If you are in an interrogation, and you need to leave, your only option really within the rules is to give up the information making you 'able' to leave the server after you have been either put in jail or killed. 

Staff member should have judged if all information was revealed within 20 minutes. In situations where that is the case the person who has revealed all information cannot be held longer than 20 minutes and staff should instruct that the person being questioned either be released/jailed or killed. 

Furthermore, for interrogations to last longer than 20 minutes, BOTH party have to agree to it. That is not a one-sided decision. If you choose to withstand (also counts for jobs in section 4.2.9.1 of the server rules) you then also therefore choose the 'near indefinite amount of time until they reveal the information' option and will either have to at least stay on until all information is either disclosed or your character gets put in jail(not the one with the timer) and will be there until the information is revealed. 

Simply put:
You are a job that is allowed to withstand interrogation, you choose to do this. You therefore agree to be able to be held near indefinite amount of time until they reveal the information'. When you then eventually do reveal the information you are to be released/jailed or killed. 

Opposite of that is:
You are a job that is allowed to withstand interrogation, you choose to not do  this(and reveal the information). This makes you able to also do NOT agree to continue interrogation RP longer than the 20 minutes therefore not being able to be held near indefinite amount of time until they reveal the information, in which case you have to be released/jailed or killed. 

Kind regards. Hendrik Scheppert.
Current:

Staff Manager

Discord Staff Manager

IC: Leiter d. RSHA Abteilung 'Berlin'

Past:

Staff Supervisor

Hauptmann of "Wachbataillon" Großdeutschland (OG GD)
Sturmbannführer des Sicherheitsdienst Reichsführers-SS (SD)