Navas

Clearance Level of the Rishi HQ

What your suggestion is: My suggestion is to make the Headquarter door on Rishimoon CL4+, CE, CG, and RC instead of CL2+. The reason for this is because there is nothing inside the HQ that is CL2+ so it is practically pointless the little area in the HQ being CL2. On the map Storm Outpost, the Headquarters is CL4+ at the door and it is a very similar setup to the one on Rishi so it doesn’t really make sense to why this HQ is any different. This would help as people often enter the HQ for no reason and taunt CG outside brig or just clutter the area despite them having no reason to do so.

Scriptfodder/workshop link: N/A

Any additional information:

EddSk1N2EWIn6l5tFt2vzF3KhIHZ0jmzlWows2O4suD89YV51oMFFlGPK0ep3WlCvg8AkxjJkRkAxYRXKZfe35PTPCSapU0CMA3cqzLgrhNI2ClxpYHLVKMZ_0thMk6BZRMI4Qga

This is the HQ door for reference.

Current Ranks:                                                                  Previous Ranks

Ass Eater                                                                                 fuck you

Woman Beater

Neutral

Only positive I can see on having it CL2+ is when NCOs bring clones to the brig, as it is inside the building. On Storm the brig is not inside HQ, hence why it may be CL4+ there. Other than that, your points seem valid and I guess NCOs can wait outside the HQ, although that could make enlisted troopers interfere with the arrest and try to free the prisoner (often the case with CT minge squads).

Screenshot_36_440x240.png.72ca0d3144059da0d04a5c4e6ccc0107.png

+1 would stop people crowding outside brig when people are arrested and there is no reason for it to be CL2 if CT NCOs need someone brough to the brig call CG

Current Ranks

- General

- SWRP Vice Manager

- Caesar Stabsfeldwebel

- Iniquity Revenant

Spoiler

Past Ranks

- SWRP Event Manager

- Grand Admiral

- 501st EXO

- 212th EXO

- CT T EXO

- CG Temp Vice Commander

- DU ARC SGTM

- CG ARC Colonel

- Jedi Watcher

- Jedi Agent

- Jedi Consular

- Hauptamt Köningsplatz Oberbereitshaftsleiter

Finance Oberbereitschaftsleiter

Hauptpanzerjäger

- HLRP Senior Discord Staff

I think CL3+ might be better

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

2 minutes ago, Bansheey said:

I think CL3+ might be better

There isn't anything inside that is CL3+ though. Hierarchy, CG and CT NCO+ have cuffs and 2/3 of those would still be able to access the Brig as normal. If CT NCO-SOs arrest someone, they could just call a CG to the HQ and it will be dealt with just as soon as it would've if they had been that slightest bit closer to Brig.

Current Ranks:                                                                  Previous Ranks

Ass Eater                                                                                 fuck you

Woman Beater

+1

Don't need NCOs inside HQ.

IRP Ranks
Current
Director of Special Forces
Executive Admin
Lead Mentor
Previous
IC Vice Commander

CWRP Ranks
Current
RC Auxiliary
Security Staff

Previous
RC Vice Commander x2
ARC Vice Commander
CE Commander
Executive Admin
Event Planner

+1 

Yes

Current Ranks

IRP Moderator 
IRP Mapper

Past Ranks

SWRP Senior-Admin

Deathrun Admin

Battalion Major

CE EXO

501st Captain

501st ARC Colonel

Dark Council

spacer.png

+1 Why not?

Current SWRP Ranks
Admiralty: August 2021 - (Max. Grand Admiral)
CWRP Staff: November 2019 - (Max. Manager)

Past SWRP Ranks
CW 501st Commander x2
CW ARC Commander
CW RC OS Squad Leader F61
CW Jedi Fighter

IRP Grand Admiral
IRP Vice Manager

Sad thing is u need to add ABS to the sign 😕

CL3 is overall a better idea imo as it grants access to a bit higher disciplined and harder to get rank but also to all the Plat Vip and Vip jobs that have either spawns there or make somewhat sense to be there.

if people standing infront of brig is a huge issue you could also add an arrestable offence for loitering infront of brig without a necessary reason with a warning at first of course.

I see the point that NCO's can bring the people that need to be brigged to the HQ but I think it would make sense if you just call CG to come and collect them off you wherever you are on the map. There's nothing in the HQ that gives reasoning behind CL2 so I don't think it would be a problem making it CL4.

Seems like an unnecessary solution to a problem that rarely appears, there are VIP jobs with CL3 which can be stationed inside HQ like ABS not to mention that almost all other VIP and Plat VIP jobs spawn there. The areas that are restricted to certain regiments already have the adequate clearance levels restricting people not relevant to the area from entering it, I see no reason for the lobby area of the HQ to have any clearance restriction, a case could be made for it to be a common area in the HQ for NCO+. Additionally, the reason the HQ on Storm is CL4+ is because it's basically the Battalion Bunks. To conclude, adding this will have slight to no difference compared to now and how are we going to allow CO+ to enter JT but not the HQ?

+1

Like V2 has said, you will most likely have to allow ABS through so they can stand in there aimlessly for multiple hours.

Good idea, there is literally no point being at the room as it is inaccessible to anyone under CL4, so yeah, i totally agree.

a

I Think its better if it is Cl2 since if an event happens and some aliens run inte HQ then we have to ask perm for it. But if it is Cl2 then we can actually just take our TRPs in there and push the hostile instead of asking for permission to enter. 

Like if it is Defcon 4 or 3 we have to ask perm to even enter which would seem kind of dumb since there are a lot of imporant areas within HQ which would need help

Edited by Evilgejf

Pingu.Jpeg.e89f3965ee7a1b96bfb9b0e69935ba1b.Jpeg

20 minutes ago, Evilgejf said:

I Think its better if it is Cl2 since if an event happens and some aliens run inte HQ then we have to ask perm for it. But if it is Cl2 then we can actually just take our TRPs in there and push the hostile instead of asking for permission to enter. 

Like if it is Defcon 4 or 3 we have to ask perm to even enter which would seem kind of dumb since there are a lot of imporant areas within HQ which would need help

Just letting you know, you can break any CL if you know there is a hostile there. For example if you see an alien mid event run into HQ then anyone is allowed to follow behind and kill him. This comment is invalid. You only have to ask perm if you need to check and are unsure.

PurpleKids.gif.0a3f2d977cda278c5a9b304fa2f2b480.gif

Neutral 

I guess there is no need for anyone with CL2 to come in there, there is no point really changing it as I not many CL2-3 go in there anyway. A good reason would be if there was over crowding but there isn't so neutral.

0a9308f6-4bf1-4652-ae43-e71d98379df3.gif

FabulousSelfishCleanerwrasse-small.gif.f72d92ab848b0ae216a4f2b603e4bbb8.gif

In my opinion it should be cl3 not 4 because if the vip jobs jock stated

Current Ranks :

Fleet Warrant Officer

Sith Necromancer [SPL]

Previous Ranks :

ISB Agent

Trooper EP

Sith EP

Jedi Warlock

JT Commando Medic Colonel