Your In-game name: Mylo Kruger

Your Steam ID:

STEAM_1:0:534193893

Reason of the ban: there was no reason given in the ban for some reason

Date you were banned on:   may 29th 2020

Duration of ban: permantly

Admin who banned you (In-game name / Steam name/ Steam ID):cant remember also dont video everything

Explain the situation of your ban from your point of view in detail: I was just leaving spawn and there was a ammo box with 1 ammo outside so I took it with my gravity gun brang it back into spawn and took the 1 ammo which nobody was using then somebody called an admin on me for doing this (yes this was fail rp to get the ammo box but nobody was using it and it only had 1 ammo ffs its gmod calm) then I got teleported by the admin and he told me to drop all my money so I did then he froze me and said "get your money back then i dont need it" but obviously i couldnt because i was froze so he was basically just teasing me then he finally allowed me to get it and he said xban in chat so then i just jumped off the building he teleported me on bc i was fucking pissed he just told me to drop his money then laughed at me bc i was frozen and was not able to get if this fucking admin doesnt admit to freezing me and telling me to pick my money up again it will be very annoying/

Do you think your ban was justified: no 

Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned because getting an ammo box with 1 ammo in it that is slightly out of spawn and is not in use then bring it back into spawn shouldnt get u banned it shouldnt even get u warned. Also the admin told me to drop my money so i did bc i did not want to be banned then he froze me and said "oh i dont need the money go get it then" and he kept laughing and said to go get the money but i was frozen so i couldnt and then he finally allowed me to get it but thats not justified to steal my money like that and the reason why i jumped off the building i was telported on was bc i was fucking pissed off this guy said he was gonna perma ban me so i was pissed off so i was thinking fuck it and jumped off bc i was gonna get perma banned anyway and that admins a retard

Any kind of evidence: no i do not record everything i do

Additional information: dont -1 me for bad grammar i cant be asked to do good grammar bc this wont even get accepted probably because there will be some guy in the comment saying -1 enjoy your ban this is so bad i literally played on this server everyday and i get banned for something shit like that and the guy was teasing me i cant just let him do that shit so i jumped off cause i was getting perma banned anyway and fuck off i dont record everything i do. Also here is my discord if anyone want sto speak or if the steam id is wrong bc i did this in a rush then talk to me here and i can get the right steam id if thats the wrong one of anything else retartded Mylo_2444#8884 

Edited by Mylo_2444

Hello, I was the staff member that banned you and I would like to start with quoting some parts on your appeal. Below you will read my version of what happened.

1 hour ago, Mylo_2444 said:

I was just leaving spawn and there was a ammo box with 1 ammo outside so I took it with my gravity gun brang it back into spawn and took the 1 ammo which nobody was using then somebody called an admin on me for doing this (yes this was fail rp to get the ammo box but nobody was using it and it only had 1 ammo ffs its gmod calm)

There was an Ordnungspolizei patrol that stopped to move the ammo box of the streets (this is an IC area unlike spawn). You then walked up to the OrPo and snatched the ammo box away right in front of them, and walked into spawn. As soon as you picked it up you were carrying rounds of ammo and OrPo was going to deal with this IC but you ran into spawn. So for some reason you omitted the fact there was 4 OrPo standing around the box when you picked it up and ran into spawn. Oh and not to forget (the reason you were given the DTP warn) as soon as you walked into spawn you said "Haha you fucking retard out of character".

1 hour ago, Mylo_2444 said:

then I got teleported by the admin and he told me to drop all my money so I did then he froze me and said "get your money back then i don't need it" but obviously i couldn't because i was froze so he was basically just teasing me

When I teleported you the first thing you said was "Oh please don't ban me" which to me implied you knew what you had did wrong, I then asked if you knew why I teleported you there. You kept begging me not to ban you and kept moving around you then also said (while looking at the RS roof door) can I check what that door leads too and kept walking away from me. I then told you to stop walking away and froze you. You then proceeded by asking me not to ban you and tried bribing me by dropping your money to which I replied that I wasn't interest in your money. You then instantly made a admin sit saying I was STEALING YOUR MONEY!

So then now my version of what happened:

• A sit was made by another user against you, video evidence was showed to me via discord screen share.
  • The evidence showed you ignoring GP commands and then shooting the OrPo members chasing you but it also showed the whole ammo box ordeal which I then acted upon as well.
  • I teleported you to the RS roof, confronted you with the information.
  • You then started saying how you were in spawn when picking up the box (which you weren't) so I verbally warned you that you would get a warn for Lying to staff
  • Then you continued by saying you didn't ignore gunpoint (which again, you did) and a
  • You kept walking off and asked if you could see where "that door" (rs roof door) leads. I froze you and warned you verbally not to run away from the sit. You still moved so I froze you just in case you tried running.
  • You then dropped money and said here take all my money now I have no money left please don't ban me. Basically trying to bribe me. I said I was not interested and was about to ban you (Just for the FailRP/RDM) 
  • You then said now I have no money can I please have it so I realized I would let you pick it up so I was in the process of closing the xban dialog which is when you started making a sits saying I was stealing your money. Which is not only again, lying to staff.
  • I then unfreeze you, you pick up your money, I continue with the ban and you run off AGAIN and you jump off the RS roof and start attacking the French Embassy (event) which had the whole 1.SS in front of it. So you ran away from the sit and attempted to commit mass RDM. 

After those events I decided to change your ban to a NITRP seeing your behaviour that led up to your ban and also what you did during, and after the sit.

You can view the logs image below, the mentioned video can be uploaded by the user tomorrow if necessary, I have already contacted him about it.

THqDgBM.png

WW2-NRP Staff Manager
SS- und Polizeiführer (SS-Gruppenführer )

Adj. d. Stv. Gauleiters v. Gau 'Groß-Berlin' (Bereichsleiter)

Former:
WW2-NRP Super Administrator & Discord Staff Manager
Leiter der RSHA Abteilung 'Berlin' (SS-Obersturmbannführer)
Sturmbannführer des Sicherheitsdienst des Reichsführers-SS
Major der Feldgendarmerie und Sicherheits- und Justizleiter
Sicherheitsdirektor der NSDAP (Hauptabschnittleiter)
Oberbereitschaftsleiter der NSDAP-Streifendienst
Unterscharführer des Rasse- und Siedlungshauptamt der SS

2.SS Panzer Division 'Das Reich' Unterscharführer
Unteroffizier der Wachbataillon Großdeutschland (the original)

Denied

Lied in request, tried to state the staff was in the wrong when you were, enjoy the 3d Forum Mute as a result! 

Current Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community Co-Founder

In Character Ranks

[WW2] Reichsleiter u. Chef der Parteikanzlei

Misc. Ranks

[WW2], [CWRP][IRP][SCP], [HL-RP] Security Staff, Diamond VIP on All Rust Servers

Spoiler

Past Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community

Community Management [Community Manager - Co-Founder [06/05/2021 - 14/08/2021, 14/08/2021 - ]

WW2

SMT [Staff Manager - Server Manager] [21/12/2019 - 27/12/2020, 27/12/2020 - 11/04/2021, 11/04/2021 - 06/05/2021]

Event Manager [07/09/2019 - 21/12/2019]

SMT [Head Mod - Administrator] [May - July 2019]

Event Manager [February - May 2019]

Member of WG Staff Team [05/09/2018 - 

In Character Ranks

WW2

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

Höherer SS- und Polizeiführer [SS-Obergruppenführer],

SS-Oberführer und Oberst der Berliner Polizei, --> SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt, --> SS-Oberführer und Verwaltungsinpektor,

SS-Obersturmführer des Verwaltungsamt,

SS-Obersturmführer des Sicherheitsdienst,

NSDAP Hauptdienstleiter,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

SS-Gruppenführer des Oberabschnitt 'Spree' und Generalleutnant der Polizei,

SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt,

SS-Sturmbannfüuhrer des Sicherheitsdienst & [Temporary 7.SS Unter/Ober/Hauptsturmführer during time in SD],

Stellvertretender Direktor der Propaganda,

SS-Hauptscharführer [1.SS],

SS-Oberscharführer [7.SS].

SWRP

CG Colonel

Spoiler

Past Ranks & Accomplishments Within Werwolf Gaming

Creator of the TeamSpeak 3 Server [Permissions, Roles, Channels] x3,

Overseer of TeamSpeak 3 Medal Applications & Forum Rank Requests, 

The Guy that Bothers You About TeamSpeak Tags & Channels,

Spreadsheet Guy.