Your Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:18826015

Reason of the warning:

FailRP [Tier I] FailRP name

Date you were warned on:

Admin who warned you (In-game name / Steam name/ Steam ID):

Herman Stellman - STEAM_0:1:54981162

Explain the situation of your warning from your point of view in detail:

All the participants of the event were asked to use a french name. I used a french name generator and on the first result the name "Gaylord" combined with another french surname came up on the page. I used that while the event preparations were taking place and I got warned within 5 seconds of changing it. I wasn't given any chance, not even a verbal warning. Even though I changed to another name as soon as I realized that I used that name, I still got warned for it.

Do you think your warning was justified:

No.

Why should you be unwarned:

I think it's unfair to warn someone in a situation like this without giving them a chance and talking with them, especially in an event setting where the names requested were to be french. I understand that the name shouldn't have been used now, that was my mistake for not double checking. I understand why the staff member had to take action, but I don't consider it the right approach. I just thought that the site was trustworthy and that names like this wouldn't pop up.

Any kind of evidence:

Wikipedia

The name generator used

spacer.png

Additional information:

It surprised me when I saw it, I thought the staff member was joking when he informed me about the warn given. It was very unexpected. Thank you for your time.

Edited by elmayo

+ 1 

it seems a bit harsh to not be given a verbal over names

Current Ranks:                                                                                                                                                                                      Orpo Unterwachtmeister                                                                                                                                                      Hauptamt Konigsplatz Arbeitsleiter

Old Ranks:                                                                                                                                                                                             Inspektor d. W-SS d. Ab. III                                                                                                                                                            Inspektor d. Orpo d. Ab. III                                                                                                                                                      Hauptmann der Polizei                                                                                                                                                                      SA-Sturmmann                                                                                                                                                                                    23rd Schütze

Accepted

I mean, yes "Gaylord" is a valid French name, but at the same time, through what I would hope to be common sense, you would chose to not actually use that next time as it isn't exactly 'RP friendly' in some occurrences. 

Current Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community Co-Founder

In Character Ranks

[WW2] Reichsleiter u. Chef der Parteikanzlei

Misc. Ranks

[WW2], [CWRP][IRP][SCP], [HL-RP] Security Staff, Diamond VIP on All Rust Servers

Spoiler

Past Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community

Community Management [Community Manager - Co-Founder [06/05/2021 - 14/08/2021, 14/08/2021 - ]

WW2

SMT [Staff Manager - Server Manager] [21/12/2019 - 27/12/2020, 27/12/2020 - 11/04/2021, 11/04/2021 - 06/05/2021]

Event Manager [07/09/2019 - 21/12/2019]

SMT [Head Mod - Administrator] [May - July 2019]

Event Manager [February - May 2019]

Member of WG Staff Team [05/09/2018 - 

In Character Ranks

WW2

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

Höherer SS- und Polizeiführer [SS-Obergruppenführer],

SS-Oberführer und Oberst der Berliner Polizei, --> SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt, --> SS-Oberführer und Verwaltungsinpektor,

SS-Obersturmführer des Verwaltungsamt,

SS-Obersturmführer des Sicherheitsdienst,

NSDAP Hauptdienstleiter,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

SS-Gruppenführer des Oberabschnitt 'Spree' und Generalleutnant der Polizei,

SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt,

SS-Sturmbannfüuhrer des Sicherheitsdienst & [Temporary 7.SS Unter/Ober/Hauptsturmführer during time in SD],

Stellvertretender Direktor der Propaganda,

SS-Hauptscharführer [1.SS],

SS-Oberscharführer [7.SS].

SWRP

CG Colonel

Spoiler

Past Ranks & Accomplishments Within Werwolf Gaming

Creator of the TeamSpeak 3 Server [Permissions, Roles, Channels] x3,

Overseer of TeamSpeak 3 Medal Applications & Forum Rank Requests, 

The Guy that Bothers You About TeamSpeak Tags & Channels,

Spreadsheet Guy.