Scott

Unwarn Appeal

Your In-game name: Hans Steller

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:198542599

Reason of the warning: Breaking NLR

Date you were warned on: May 26, however i seen the length of the app so i left it late to make this.

Admin who warned you (In-game name / Steam name/ Steam ID): Dr Jonathan Schwarts, could not find his steam ID

Explain the situation of your warning from your point of view in detail: Upon loading in with some friends, they were talking me through how to play and what factions to join ETC, however NLR was never fully explained. Upon spawning in, i left my spawn to be gunned down by one of my friends, on the pavement outside the garage door of spawn. after respawning, i went to leave spawn and as i approached the door, an NLR alert popped up, when trying to continue my journey out of the garage, i was immediately taken into a sit by a seemingly hostile admin sit. the admin would not let me talk or explain nor was i given a Verbal warning. it was unfair and unwarranted. The admin was kind of aggressive when he kept insisting i broke NLR and he was tryng to force a confession out of me, however i tried to explain that i was new, and he kept trying to force this out of me, when i finally said yes and tried to continue with my answer, he immediately warned me.

Do you think your warning was justified: No not at all, it was a genuine mistake and as stated, I only had around 20 mins playtime, i dont play Nazi RP and was met with a pretty aggressive member of staff. i had no clue about the NLR rules and as i was killed just outside spawn, i had no way of escaping the zone before the admin TP'd me, which was almost instant.

Why should you be unwarned: i am a new player, had no clue what i was doing, no rules were even explained by the admin, infact id go as far to say he was pretty useless in the sit, my point of veiw was not taken into account and i received no verbal warning

Any kind of evidence: N/A

Additional information: https://gyazo.com/0971664918e49a66fd277397f285d240

FYI In the SS the area infront of my character is where i was killed, just ouside the spawn door, also was unaware of the alternative exit in spawn

Edited by Scott
addition of a SS

isnt there suppose to be a warning for first time players? 

If someone who has broken the rules has less than 1 hour of game time, give them a verbal warning (Bans still apply)

correct me if i am wrong but this would be a tier I since it is a unintentional mistake and therefore he would receive a verbal warning since he had 20 minutes

I want to see what the staff member has to say so for now Neutral   

Edited by Dr Hanz Reins

Current Ranks:                                                                                                                                                                                      Orpo Unterwachtmeister                                                                                                                                                      Hauptamt Konigsplatz Arbeitsleiter

Old Ranks:                                                                                                                                                                                             Inspektor d. W-SS d. Ab. III                                                                                                                                                            Inspektor d. Orpo d. Ab. III                                                                                                                                                      Hauptmann der Polizei                                                                                                                                                                      SA-Sturmmann                                                                                                                                                                                    23rd Schütze

2 minutes ago, Dr Hanz Reins said:

isnt there suppose to be a warning for first time players? 

If someone who has broken the rules has less than 1 hour of game time, give them a verbal warning (Bans still apply)

correct me if i am wrong but this would be a tier I since it is a unintentional mistake and therefore he would receive a verbal warning since he had so minutes

I want to see what the staff member has to say so for now Neutral   

The warn was given as Tier 1 if that means anything https://gyazo.com/978fc56cb11b7970582ade3e3a907af6

Denied

Tier I warnings are for accidental, first time, unknowing rule breaks, as such the warn is valid and will remain. 

Current Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community Co-Founder

In Character Ranks

[WW2] Reichsleiter u. Chef der Parteikanzlei

Misc. Ranks

[WW2], [CWRP][IRP][SCP], [HL-RP] Security Staff, Diamond VIP on All Rust Servers

Spoiler

Past Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community

Community Management [Community Manager - Co-Founder [06/05/2021 - 14/08/2021, 14/08/2021 - ]

WW2

SMT [Staff Manager - Server Manager] [21/12/2019 - 27/12/2020, 27/12/2020 - 11/04/2021, 11/04/2021 - 06/05/2021]

Event Manager [07/09/2019 - 21/12/2019]

SMT [Head Mod - Administrator] [May - July 2019]

Event Manager [February - May 2019]

Member of WG Staff Team [05/09/2018 - 

In Character Ranks

WW2

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

Höherer SS- und Polizeiführer [SS-Obergruppenführer],

SS-Oberführer und Oberst der Berliner Polizei, --> SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt, --> SS-Oberführer und Verwaltungsinpektor,

SS-Obersturmführer des Verwaltungsamt,

SS-Obersturmführer des Sicherheitsdienst,

NSDAP Hauptdienstleiter,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

SS-Gruppenführer des Oberabschnitt 'Spree' und Generalleutnant der Polizei,

SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt,

SS-Sturmbannfüuhrer des Sicherheitsdienst & [Temporary 7.SS Unter/Ober/Hauptsturmführer during time in SD],

Stellvertretender Direktor der Propaganda,

SS-Hauptscharführer [1.SS],

SS-Oberscharführer [7.SS].

SWRP

CG Colonel

Spoiler

Past Ranks & Accomplishments Within Werwolf Gaming

Creator of the TeamSpeak 3 Server [Permissions, Roles, Channels] x3,

Overseer of TeamSpeak 3 Medal Applications & Forum Rank Requests, 

The Guy that Bothers You About TeamSpeak Tags & Channels,

Spreadsheet Guy.