501st SGTM Splix

Teamspeak Name:

-Splix-

Playtime on the Server:

5w 2d 15h

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/):

STEAM_0:1:130048076

Any experience in staffing:

I have experience of staffing a deathrun server in the past and achieved a high rank, I know how to use ULX due to my experience and I have been Mod on a small DarkRP server a long time ago as well.

Current Age:

Warns/Bans:

2 Warns both from around June last year

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?:

Yes I believe so.

Event Plan:

This is one of many events I would like to do

click here

Event Information:

Have you ever Done an Event Before?:

No but my suggested events have been done and they ran smoothly and they were unique.

What was your event and was it successfully executed?:

It was an event I made a while ago see the plan here. It was ran by ethan and I believe it went successfully

Do you understand the responsibilities a event-planner has? If so, what are they?:

Yes, I fully understand the responsibilities, they consist of; keeping the player base entertained and engaged with the events you construct. You are responsible for keeping the player count high and to make people come back for more. Also you are given permissions that players would not get so you must not abuse them in any way shape or form. Also during events you are responsible for all the problems that occur that are related to the event, if people make claims regarding the event you must attend to it and not rely on staff; similarly you are to only take claims if there are no staff on to take the claim. As event planner you must stay calm and composed if things don't go as you planned and adapt to the aberration and continue to make the event enjoyable and not too one sided.  

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?:

I understand and that is completely necessary as I myself have never ran an event  before so I would require this training phase

Anything else?: W-G E-Planner (Good luck to everyone else)

444396785_ezgif.com-gif-maker(11).gif.cb4b7fc30f030f74e0cccfc95f42a9e7.gif

+1

-I've looked at his suggested one he put for the event, it was a great idea and original and the new one looks better

-Seems competent also dedicated 

-Mad Lad

Good Luck

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

Neutral/+1

From what I know, Splix is a competent member of 501st. He has over 5 weeks playtime which is great, and only obtaining few warnings - obviously this isn't good however they were from the middle of last year.

There are a few problems with this event idea however. The first being a small one, but the use of Pri Visla as a model for the saber user cannot really be done. Obviously it can be, but according to lore, he dies to Darth Maul, not some Jedi on anaxes. This is an easy fix however by just using a different model.

They second problem being that there is no RP envolving the Jedi. Jedi will become bored of attacking one or two saber users who are brain dead as they are not allowed to negotiate. They will begin assisting with the clone event and many people dislike when that happens.

Another point is that you must have an Admiral on base for this to make sense. What I suggest you do is to get a Passive RP character of an Admiral or a Senator of some such as they will be targeted by the Death Watch group.

One final point being is that you have scripted the capture of the Admiral. You have also scripted the destruction of the GR. Doing this will mean that the ECs can rely less on team work and more on OP weapons which you will need to give in order to break through the Republics defences. It would be more interesting if there were multiple endings, possibly capturing the Death Watch Leader and interrogating him to give the Republic more info etc, or obviously the capture of the Admiral, or even the death of one, the death of both and so forth. 

However, I do like the plan of attacking the debrief, and causing chaos. It will lead to the Commanding Officers of each regiment to go off of instinct, and to make Battalion think fast and act appropriately. Also, I liked the built dupes which you have made, showing that you have thought through this hard, preparing props and making it seem more realistic.

I think that you could pull this off, and a lot of people will enjoy it, however Jedi may dislike it. I have seen event types before like this, but I like how you have tried to make it different in a way (With the surprise attack etc). Good luck Splix.

giphy.webp

+1 

Great guy

Great even plan if he can put the work from the plan into the events. They will be great

Current Ranks

IRP Moderator 
IRP Mapper

Past Ranks

SWRP Senior-Admin

Deathrun Admin

Battalion Major

CE EXO

501st Captain

501st ARC Colonel

Dark Council

spacer.png

+1

I mean, the idea of the event will lead to confusion, but not in a bad way, the surprise attacks and use of deathwatch hasn't really been mentioned by other applicants from what I've read so far. Your playtime of 5w shows that you do enjoy your time on WG SWRP, and your rank can also help prove this. Overall, this application, and event idea seems exciting and I would like to see how it is ran in-game. 

Current Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community Co-Founder

In Character Ranks

[WW2] Reichsleiter u. Chef der Parteikanzlei

Misc. Ranks

[WW2], [CWRP][IRP][SCP], [HL-RP] Security Staff, Diamond VIP on All Rust Servers

Spoiler

Past Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community

Community Management [Community Manager - Co-Founder [06/05/2021 - 14/08/2021, 14/08/2021 - ]

WW2

SMT [Staff Manager - Server Manager] [21/12/2019 - 27/12/2020, 27/12/2020 - 11/04/2021, 11/04/2021 - 06/05/2021]

Event Manager [07/09/2019 - 21/12/2019]

SMT [Head Mod - Administrator] [May - July 2019]

Event Manager [February - May 2019]

Member of WG Staff Team [05/09/2018 - 

In Character Ranks

WW2

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

Höherer SS- und Polizeiführer [SS-Obergruppenführer],

SS-Oberführer und Oberst der Berliner Polizei, --> SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt, --> SS-Oberführer und Verwaltungsinpektor,

SS-Obersturmführer des Verwaltungsamt,

SS-Obersturmführer des Sicherheitsdienst,

NSDAP Hauptdienstleiter,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

SS-Gruppenführer des Oberabschnitt 'Spree' und Generalleutnant der Polizei,

SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt,

SS-Sturmbannfüuhrer des Sicherheitsdienst & [Temporary 7.SS Unter/Ober/Hauptsturmführer during time in SD],

Stellvertretender Direktor der Propaganda,

SS-Hauptscharführer [1.SS],

SS-Oberscharführer [7.SS].

SWRP

CG Colonel

Spoiler

Past Ranks & Accomplishments Within Werwolf Gaming

Creator of the TeamSpeak 3 Server [Permissions, Roles, Channels] x3,

Overseer of TeamSpeak 3 Medal Applications & Forum Rank Requests, 

The Guy that Bothers You About TeamSpeak Tags & Channels,

Spreadsheet Guy.

+1

I've known Splix for a long time and it's fair to say he is generally creative, always willing to suggest events which are always different. He is active, but I guess like JH has said there could be something more for Jedi to do in this event. Only negative I can see though.

+1. Although i believe this evnt may not be the best jedi wise. Ive seen what your capable of and i think he would be a good fit. 

You have my vote

Ranks Within Werewolf Gaming

OOC

[SWRP] Senior Event Planner

[HLRP] Senior Moderator

IC

[HLRP] Lambda

[NRP] Rottmeister 

Spoiler

Previous Ranks Within Werewolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

[SWRP] Administrator

In Character Ranks

[SWRP] Plo Koon 

[SWRP] 91st 2nd Lieutenant
[NRP] Richter 

[SWRP] Honour Guard
[SWRP] Battalion 1st Lieutenant

SA.png

Just want to say thanks for all the feedback; i'm not well versed in the jedi side of things and i hope that playing jedi for a bit will help me further understand how jedi events work but yeah, thanks again 

444396785_ezgif.com-gif-maker(11).gif.cb4b7fc30f030f74e0cccfc95f42a9e7.gif

Accepted

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Good community feedback

Well made app

You have made alot of good event suggestions
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Contact me on TS for an interview

Current Ranks

- General

- SWRP Vice Manager

- Caesar Stabsfeldwebel

- Iniquity Revenant

Spoiler

Past Ranks

- SWRP Event Manager

- Grand Admiral

- 501st EXO

- 212th EXO