Your In-game name: Frank von Kurtenheim XX

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:174038344

Reason of the ban: FailRP [Tier II] Breaking FearRP

Date you were banned on: 01-06

Duration of ban: 1 Day

Admin who banned you (In-game name / Steam name/ Steam ID): Hermann Stellman (Hermann Hendrikus)

Explain the situation of your ban from your point of view in detail: I was resistance and i tried to kidnap a fepo, then i was sorrounded by the fepo. They had me in a sort of diamond, and just wanted to see my id. At this point, i jump up on a ledge and take a slight few steps backwards, and start moving towards the Fepo again, and clearly is not trying to escape, i merely jumped up on a ledge and took a few steps, then Stellman picked me up and gave me a Tier 2 and a ban.

Do you think your ban was justified: No.

Why should you be unbanned: Because I was not running away, i simply jumped up on a ledge and took a few steps, and before i could even take more than 2 steps towards the fepo again, stellman picked me up. I am aware that it was stupid, but this was not breaking fearrp, and i think a tier 1 would have been more suited.

-1 If you are under GP you are not suppose to move at all it doesn't matter if you are not running you are still breaking fear RP since in a real life situation if a gun was pointed at you, you would freeze.

Current Ranks:                                                                                                                                                                                      Orpo Unterwachtmeister                                                                                                                                                      Hauptamt Konigsplatz Arbeitsleiter

Old Ranks:                                                                                                                                                                                             Inspektor d. W-SS d. Ab. III                                                                                                                                                            Inspektor d. Orpo d. Ab. III                                                                                                                                                      Hauptmann der Polizei                                                                                                                                                                      SA-Sturmmann                                                                                                                                                                                    23rd Schütze

1 minute ago, Dr Hanz Reins said:

-1 If you are under GP you are not suppose to move at all it doesn't matter if you are not running you are still breaking fear RP since in a real life situation if a gun was pointed at you, you would freeze.

(Never said stop moving just said can i see your id)

Hello as I am the staff member who banned you I will share my point of view on this situation.

I saw a group of FePo who I thought was minging with a citizen while I was standing at the PD and you and the FePo were at slums. I went in no-clip and flew over to the slums, only to find FePo gunpointing you and telling you to show your ID several times. They then surrounded you in a prisoner diamond formation and you were told yet again to show ID. 

You then indeed like you said yourself jumped out of the prisoner diamond on the ledge of the building in slums and proceeded to walk away. I did immediately pick you up as you were asked several times already to show your ID.

When I put you down on the RS roof you stated you didn't ignore gunpoint "because I was messing around with them I'm on TeamSpeak with them". Just because they are your friends and you are on TeamSpeak with them it does not mean that you have a reason to break the rules. 

Therefore it will be a -1 from myself.

WW2-NRP Staff Manager
SS- und Polizeiführer (SS-Gruppenführer )

Adj. d. Stv. Gauleiters v. Gau 'Groß-Berlin' (Bereichsleiter)

Former:
WW2-NRP Super Administrator & Discord Staff Manager
Leiter der RSHA Abteilung 'Berlin' (SS-Obersturmbannführer)
Sturmbannführer des Sicherheitsdienst des Reichsführers-SS
Major der Feldgendarmerie und Sicherheits- und Justizleiter
Sicherheitsdirektor der NSDAP (Hauptabschnittleiter)
Oberbereitschaftsleiter der NSDAP-Streifendienst
Unterscharführer des Rasse- und Siedlungshauptamt der SS

2.SS Panzer Division 'Das Reich' Unterscharführer
Unteroffizier der Wachbataillon Großdeutschland (the original)

Denied

After reading your view, and Stellmans, I can agree that you broke FearRP, so meaning both ban and warn is valid, and so both shall remain.

Current Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community Co-Founder

In Character Ranks

[WW2] Reichsleiter u. Chef der Parteikanzlei

Misc. Ranks

[WW2], [CWRP][IRP][SCP], [HL-RP] Security Staff, Diamond VIP on All Rust Servers

Spoiler

Past Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community

Community Management [Community Manager - Co-Founder [06/05/2021 - 14/08/2021, 14/08/2021 - ]

WW2

SMT [Staff Manager - Server Manager] [21/12/2019 - 27/12/2020, 27/12/2020 - 11/04/2021, 11/04/2021 - 06/05/2021]

Event Manager [07/09/2019 - 21/12/2019]

SMT [Head Mod - Administrator] [May - July 2019]

Event Manager [February - May 2019]

Member of WG Staff Team [05/09/2018 - 

In Character Ranks

WW2

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

Höherer SS- und Polizeiführer [SS-Obergruppenführer],

SS-Oberführer und Oberst der Berliner Polizei, --> SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt, --> SS-Oberführer und Verwaltungsinpektor,

SS-Obersturmführer des Verwaltungsamt,

SS-Obersturmführer des Sicherheitsdienst,

NSDAP Hauptdienstleiter,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

SS-Gruppenführer des Oberabschnitt 'Spree' und Generalleutnant der Polizei,

SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt,

SS-Sturmbannfüuhrer des Sicherheitsdienst & [Temporary 7.SS Unter/Ober/Hauptsturmführer during time in SD],

Stellvertretender Direktor der Propaganda,

SS-Hauptscharführer [1.SS],

SS-Oberscharführer [7.SS].

SWRP

CG Colonel

Spoiler

Past Ranks & Accomplishments Within Werwolf Gaming

Creator of the TeamSpeak 3 Server [Permissions, Roles, Channels] x3,

Overseer of TeamSpeak 3 Medal Applications & Forum Rank Requests, 

The Guy that Bothers You About TeamSpeak Tags & Channels,

Spreadsheet Guy.