Your In-game name:No Idea

Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:151547472

Reason of the ban:Alt Accounting

Date you were banned on:apr 03 2020

Duration of ban:Perm

Admin who banned you (In-game name / Steam name/ Steam ID):Cant see

Explain the situation of your ban from your point of view in detail: Well the Real Reason I dont know but i can explain why i dont know it. So i got banned and i never really Looked at it again so i after a while i got back on my Gmod Account and i have multiple accounts so i saw the server again i wanted to hop on the server but i got banned for Alt accounting. So i tried more accounts didnt work so i got probaly Unbanned form my first account but because i tried to log in on that one to and the Other accounts were banned i got banned perm

Do you think your ban was justified:Yes i guess the first ban was Justified but i also understand the Alt accounting But it was a Stupid Mistake of mine

Why should you be unbanned:It was a mistake of me that i didnt only Use one Account as a main garrysmod account I always hop on diffrend steam Account cause i got diffrend games on them 

Any kind of evidence:/

Additional information:/

Note: While evidence is not a must it will make your unban request more likely to get accepted.