Heizenburg

Staff no-clips in and kills me out of nowhere during RP while im kidnapping someone

Your In-Game name: Heizenburg Gochabech

Your Steam name: Quillan33 velk.ca

Reported staff members In-game name: Johan Wolf

Staff members Steam name: JesseZA1

Staff members STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:122614403

Rank of reported staff member (If known): Event planner

What did the reported staff member do to abuse their power / break server rules: While i was kidnapping someone in RP, he blatantly no-clipped over to me and shot me in the head. Caught in 4k. My other staff report may not have been 100%, but this is obvious and uncalled for. 

Evidence:

https://discord.com/channels/473539586941911061/754796162200109196/911762273251491860

3 minutes ago, Vincent Kramer said:

Came back from a SIT straight into that situation...so yeah not much I can do except let you kill me or I kill you. Simple as, 

You literally no clipped in, could clearly see the situation while you were noclipped  based on your visible location, purposely positioned yourself to trap me in the hallway and immediately pulled out your weapon and killed me.  

3 minutes ago, Vincent Kramer said:

Came back from a SIT straight into that situation...so yeah not much I can do except let you kill me or I kill you. Simple as, 

Agreed that he should've stayed in no clip to an extent, tho he had all rights to return to his former position he left in roleplay. 

waaa.png.c0c9be371a305cf7c1caa88acbee7cde.png

Ex. Karlsberg Consortium, Voivode
Ex. Iron FrontGeneral Secretary
Ex. Swiss Embassy, Migration & Passport Attaché
Ex. Japanese Embassy, Consul

I hate admin abusers

14 minutes ago, Stealthx said:

Clearly didn't see you whilst in noclip 

Love you my darling ❤️

Past Ranks

23rd Infantry Division Company "Viktor" Schütze, Panzergrenadier Division Großdeutschland Company "Caesar" Schütze, Panzergrenadier Division Großdeutschland Company "Caesar" Oberschütze, Panzergrenadier Division Großdeutschland Company "Caesar" Gefreiter, Panzergrenadier Division Großdeutschland Company "Caesar" Obergefreiter, Panzergrenadier Division Großdeutschland Company "Caesar" Stabsgefreiter, Panzergrenadier Division Großdeutschland Company "Caesar" Unteroffizier, Panzergrenadier Division Großdeutschland Company "Caesar" Unterfeldwebel, Panzergrenadier Division Großdeutschland Company "Caesar" Feldwebel, Panzergrenadier Division Großdeutschland Company "Caesar" Oberfeldwebel, Panzergrenadier Division Großdeutschland Company "Caesar" Leutnant, Panzergrenadier Division Großdeutschland Company "Caesar" Oberleutnant, Panzergrenadier Division Großdeutschland Company "Caesar" Hauptmann, 2.SS Panzer Division "Das Reich" Scharführer, 2.SS Panzer Division "Das Reich" Schütze, 2.SS Panzer Division "Das Reich" Oberschütze, 2.SS Panzer Division "Das Reich" Sturmmann, 2.SS Panzer Division "Das Reich" Rottenführer, Major, Oberstleutnant, Oberst, Generalmajor, Generalleutnant, General der Infanterie, Helfer of Ministry of Arbeit, Helfer of Ministry of Finanz, Oberhelfer of Ministry of Finanz, Helfer of Ministry of Propaganda, Oberhelfer of Ministry of Propaganda, Arbeitsleiter of Ministry of Propaganda, Oberarbeitsleiter of Ministry of Propaganda, Ministirialdirektor of Ministry of Propaganda, Stellvertretender Gauleiter des Gau Groß-Berlin, Wachtmeister des SchutzpolizieivRevier-oberwachtmeister des SchutzpolizieivSturmmann des NSKK, S.J.B.O. Member, S.J.B.O. Wachter, Scaletta Associate, Unterführer des SS-AhnenerbevTruppenführer des SS-Ahnenerbe, Unterscharführer des 4.SS Polizei Division, Unteroffizier des Logistikstruppe, Unteroffizier der Feldgendarmerie, Swedish Embassy Guard, Swiss Embassy Guard, ST Trooper, CG Trooper, CG Private, CG Private First Class, CG Lance Corporal,

TruZw21.png

+1

Shouldn't have returned to his base from the sit if it was being raided. Common knowledge if you're on any RP based server... pretty sure this is taught @ T-Mod on other servers. 

Raiding an empty base only to find an admin teleport into it, regardless of circumstances, is not fair. You should have either teleported him back in and allowed the raid to continue, or you should have vanished the moment you realised you were intruding upon an RP situation, as when you are in a sit you are out of RP. 

782.jpg

hello

On 11/20/2021 at 11:41 PM, Vincent Kramer said:

Or, now here me out on this extremely out of this world take.........................................you fuck off? Instead of doing either of those dog shit options you pulled out of your ass, you instead teleport outside and defend from there?!?!?!?!? Or get this, you...............................................................................................................................................wait till the RP is over?!?!?!?!?!?                                                                                                     Ik right?!? Just blew ur mind?! 

Simple as,

DzWzUKWX4AA0G2_S.png

Edited by PyroV2
nigger

Bruh, yall confused, there was no raid LMFAO, I was at the building doing interviews, attended a sit, tried to avoid the Kidnapping by going to the courtyard, turned and he was there, no raid, just wrong place, wrong time and yall right I Should have stayed in no clip...

11 hours ago, Vincent Kramer said:

Bruh, yall confused, there was no raid LMFAO, I was at the building doing interviews, attended a sit, tried to avoid the Kidnapping by going to the courtyard, turned and he was there, no raid, just wrong place, wrong time and yall right I Should have stayed in no clip...

At least you accept fault. now......

3elvfw.jpg

Accepted

Tier will be issued.

Kind regards. Hendrik Scheppert.
Current:

Staff Manager

Discord Staff Manager

IC: Leiter d. RSHA Abteilung 'Berlin'

Past:

Staff Supervisor

Hauptmann of "Wachbataillon" Großdeutschland (OG GD)
Sturmbannführer des Sicherheitsdienst Reichsführers-SS (SD)