JTA

Dr Lewic Fischermans / JTA Staff Application

RP Character name/s: Dr Lewic Fischerman/Erwin Fischerman

Steam Name: JTA

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:46404707

Age when applying: 22 (but I get jokes I am 40 by legit everyone)

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone?: GMT +1/BST

Can you speak and type English fluently?: Yes, atleast as much a native can be.

Current total game-time on the server (type utime_enable 1 in the console if you can't see your game time): Sorry I am not on the server right now but when I get back on I will reply with it. (I know 100% its over 3 weeks)

IC Rank(s) & OOC Donation Rank(s) on WW2-RP: Ortsgruppenleiter of the NSDAP, Unterwachtmeister of the ORPO (Just so I got something to do for fun time and again) and I own a Kebab Shop. I am also Plat VIP.

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak?: Yes

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since?: I have not taken any breaks -to my knowledge unless if on LOA- and the latest I have been recorded to be in is the old Volksgericktshof Spreadsheets as the 12th of August, but I have been longer

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server and our forums?: I use TS when people ask me, but I am not on regularly, and I am on the forums even less than that I am afraid, but only daily on discord.

List of all previous RP server staff experience: I am currently a Moderator of the Discord of the NSDAP, I used to be an admin is 3 different NL2RP servers, I also used to be a Discord Admin on a semi-famous Youtuber for Town of Salem named iRepptar (he is 2nd most popular Youtuber in the game). 

Staff that would recommend you?(They will be asked to verify): He isn't staff but Ex-staff Kreisleiter Rosenberg said I should create a staff application.

State your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.): I have none. As said in the other thing about server times I will reply down below with the screenshot of my !warns menu.

State the role of staff on the server: The role of Staff on the server is to police the community to abide by the rules of the server, whether it is OOC and not affecting roleplay, or IC and is affecting RP.

Give some historical context about the time the server is set in (75 words+): The Year is 1943, this is the first year in which the Reich has seen some setbacks at least in terms of the war effort, Stalingrad Encirclement happens this year and the Soviets push back against the Germans on the Eastern Front moving more troops away from the garrison of the French Coast, Italy will fall this year as the Mediterranean and African Fronts are all but gone and Rommel is almost ashamed. This is the year where in the heart of every German it is either we have lost or it is a time of the final push and total war, propaganda goes into overdrive as the Reich looks to try and be the best it can. Each submarine sent to try and stop the supplies from America is sunk with greater and greater ease.... This is the worst time to be NSDAP Propaganda... (why do we keep replaying this year again and again?)

Have you read the server rules and are familiar with them? Yes I am familiar with the server rules.

Have you read the punishment list ( https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gc29oZFMSsGgcWFoOkNZejj7eqUBQPGXYCGbB8vNePM/edit?usp=sharing ) and are familiar with it? Yes I am familiar with the punishment lists.

Former Staff Questions (Leave these blank if you have not been staff on our server before):

1) For how long were you a staff member on WW2-NRP/ORP?

2) What rank did you reach before leaving the staff team?

3) Were you demoted or did you resign? Why?

4) In hindsight, what would you have done differently as a staff member?

5) How have you improved since you left the staff team?

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1) You are told by a player in admin chat that another player is randomly killing people:

First of all I would TP over to where that person whom made the request is, then if the person is still shooting people by that TP I would physical gun him to an area where he can't harm anyone. If he isn't there I would look at playerlist and find his steam ID, moving over there and repeating the is he still shooting... If not I move to an non-IC area (like roof of buildings) and TP both the guy whom had requested and the guy that was shooting. Check over logs to see damage dealt, whom hit whom etc. and of course if there are any deaths. If there is damage both sides I'd ask if there is any video evidence, if there is not I would most likely give Tier I or II ARDM (depending on playertime) with the amount of times done, which if once can be Kick and Warn with Tier I or 1 day Ban Tier II

2) You are asked by a player about how to become a Third Reich official:

I would first of all ask them if they are saying that ICly or OOCly (if they are like VCing it) of course asking that in LOOC. If they are speaking OOCly I would TP them to the roof with me and talk about what they are looking for -action, policing, propaganda etc- and ask them to join the anwarter systems depending on which way they want to go, discussing with them the differences between them 3, and tell him there are different regiments in the SS and Wehrmacht faction. I'd give him the / commands and then allow him to go through that system.

3) You catch somebody not performing RP and that are messing around:

This is interesting and can go multiple ways with the phrase 'messing around' it could class as minging in some cases and Fail RP in others, considerations on if they are affecting other peoples RP also needs to be evaluated. If they are messing around in a manner of Fail RP I would TP them to the roofs area and talk with them about what they are doing why they are Fail RPing ect, if they didn't know that it could be classed as fail rping what they were doing I'd give them a Tier I Fail RP Warning, however if they reply with something like they knew what they were doing, it would be Tier II Fail RP Warning with a 1 Day Ban.

4) Somebody acquires a rank but is not willing to RP with it properly:

I've even had this where I am currently, "I want to be in NSDAP but can't pass this stupid test" I hear... I get it, it's frustrating but they have to go through it, they can't have advantages without RPing to get them in the proper channels. I would TP them to a area that is out of RP 'like a roof' and tell them such, however if they start being rude to staff due to it DTP or DTS rule break, which Tier I is Warn and Kick, Tier II is Warn and Ban 1 Day.

5) A player is prop spamming:

In the Prop Punishment sections it is a Permanent Ban, TP them to an OOC area, and then tell them they are being Perma Banned, Warn them, then Ban them, that will remove the props, but hopefully there will be an other admin there already doing that. I will try to not disrupt the players as much as possible but my first objective is to make sure this guy leaves.

Answer the following questions in detail:

1) Explain the difference between Tier I rule-breaking and punishments and Tier II rule-breaking and punishments:

Tier I rule breaks is if it was unintentional, an accident or if they are in the 1st hour of their playtime. Tier II is if it is intentional, constant or has already been punished for the same thing.

2) Explain the difference between IC and OOC. Also define Meta Gaming:

IC means In Character and therefore is when a person is saying/acting and is supposed to be intended as in the roleplay. OOC means Out of Character and therefore is when a person is saying/action and isn't supposed to be intended as in roleplay. Meta Gaming is when a person is using OOC knowledge for IC gain/IC actions.

3) Explain the difference between Serious RP and Semi-Serious RP:

I am unfortunate to say I had to google this one and I got a very interesting answer which I didn't know til now -I am learning it seems-, Semi-Serious RP is when the server is focused on using Jobs to generate RP but still has the idea and general principle of maintaining good Roleplay, while Serious is when the server focuses on character development rather than Jobs and will not focus on whitelists as much as Semi-Serious servers.

4) Define PassiveRP and explain it's role and importance in a serious RP gamemode:

Passive RP is important as it allows those -like myself- whom hate Combat RP (why do you think I joined NSDAP?) to enjoy the server they are playing on, and allows less opportunities of rule breaking via combat -most rule breaking is things that come from combat RP-, both need to be on a serious RP server to survive.

5) Define the term of Combat Baiting:

This is when a player is maliciously and with intent trying to make another person react to attempt to arrest or attack the person combat baiting, for example doing the homosexual dance in front of the PD to try and get a ORPO to arrest them, just so they can counter and kill them without RDM's

Have you added the Manager [Extreme] on Steam? If not, add him: Done

Have you added the 
Vice-Manager [Jack/Malte] on Steam? If not, add him: Done

Have you added the 
Staff Manager [Schumacher] on Steam? If not, add him: Done

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team & your strongest points as a person/potential staff member (200+ words):

Well as I said in the application above I was 'tipped over the edge' to apply by Kreisleiter Rosenberg when he said I'd make a good staff member -if he believes in me, I believe in me I guess- but let me provide that snippet in a bit more detail. I have been in this server for about a year -but the last recorded event of me being on in spreadsheets is 8 months ago- and I have to my knowledge not had any breaks in that time. I am not really the best at combat and never really been interested but I read the rules and understand what all the combat rules means and have been in a couple of sits when people have done stuff to me. I do class myself as responsible -if I wasn't I think I'd be fired from NSDAP a long time ago- therefore I feel I can take this role on with professionalism and gravitas like I have done with my other rules, I hope that the rest of the staff team do feel the same way about me. I'd say I am known to the community, even if they know me as the crazy Mormon whom somehow got dragged into doing amazing speeches and can't pronounce any German Ranks to safe my life (Look, I reply back with "We didn't invade other countries to know their language" as banter of course). Now one question I have been asked -and by been asked I mean Ludwig has spammed me on discord- is why have I not made an application until now and that is because for half the time I've been on this server (4 months) I've been Amtsleiter of the Hauptamt Konigsplatz, I didn't feel I have enough time to be staff as well. If I really felt I had enough time I might have already applied but with the current rank I am at now Ortsgruppenleiter I have more free game time that I feel can be put through better use, and I can easily spend an hour for five days in a week to be on staff character and help out the server out. I hope you see the say way I do with that reasoning and I am really hoping my computer -which is a classified potato- can hold on and survive what I am wanting to do, thank you very much for reading if you did cause that was a lot.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: Yes.

4000_screenshots_20200602001319_1.thumb.jpg.ed3b20e8a0306c1aa6e3b81eb0a3a9ff.jpg

Playtime screenshot as applicant was not in-game at time of posting, and I was unable to screenshot warnings, but as previously stated, he is on 0 warns what I can confirm.

Current Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community Co-Founder

In Character Ranks

[WW2] Reichsleiter u. Chef der Parteikanzlei

Misc. Ranks

[WW2], [CWRP][IRP][SCP], [HL-RP] Security Staff, Diamond VIP on All Rust Servers

Spoiler

Past Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community

Community Management [Community Manager - Co-Founder [06/05/2021 - 14/08/2021, 14/08/2021 - ]

WW2

SMT [Staff Manager - Server Manager] [21/12/2019 - 27/12/2020, 27/12/2020 - 11/04/2021, 11/04/2021 - 06/05/2021]

Event Manager [07/09/2019 - 21/12/2019]

SMT [Head Mod - Administrator] [May - July 2019]

Event Manager [February - May 2019]

Member of WG Staff Team [05/09/2018 - 

In Character Ranks

WW2

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

Höherer SS- und Polizeiführer [SS-Obergruppenführer],

SS-Oberführer und Oberst der Berliner Polizei, --> SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt, --> SS-Oberführer und Verwaltungsinpektor,

SS-Obersturmführer des Verwaltungsamt,

SS-Obersturmführer des Sicherheitsdienst,

NSDAP Hauptdienstleiter,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

SS-Gruppenführer des Oberabschnitt 'Spree' und Generalleutnant der Polizei,

SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt,

SS-Sturmbannfüuhrer des Sicherheitsdienst & [Temporary 7.SS Unter/Ober/Hauptsturmführer during time in SD],

Stellvertretender Direktor der Propaganda,

SS-Hauptscharführer [1.SS],

SS-Oberscharführer [7.SS].

SWRP

CG Colonel

Spoiler

Past Ranks & Accomplishments Within Werwolf Gaming

Creator of the TeamSpeak 3 Server [Permissions, Roles, Channels] x3,

Overseer of TeamSpeak 3 Medal Applications & Forum Rank Requests, 

The Guy that Bothers You About TeamSpeak Tags & Channels,

Spreadsheet Guy.

I must be transparent and say that I am really happy that you have actually made a staff application. During my time as an SA CO I interacted with you fair bit. You were very professional and knowledgeable in all those interactions and you have always done a fantastic job with the main party. You have had a lot of time work in administrative positions within the party, so you certainly don’t lack any experience in that department. Keeping that in mind, I still tried my best to look at the quality of your application itself.

-I really wish that you could have asked a few staff member for their recommendations, especially of staff members who have IC ranks outside the NSDAP. Although this isn’t a requirement it can always helps.

-I believe that you could have elaborated a bit more on the question “State the role of staff on the server”. Although the answer you have given is perfectly acceptable, I feel like it doesn’t cover the educational aspects of being a staff member. As members of the staff team, we have a responsibility to enforce the rules but to also educate the player base on the rules themselves (by helping them through some of the more tricky aspects or by showing them what the rules actually mean).

- In the historical section, you could have talked about the interactions between the various factions and their power struggles in the Reich as well. Policy making and overlapping justification created a somewhat confused atmosphere in certain areas of decision making, which resulted in serious problems in various aspects of the German war machine.

- I really like your answers to the scenarios since you have described all the different situations that could develop during your staff sit. You describe your thought process in a detailed and clear manner. One single thing to note for scenario 5, it wouldn’t hurt to freeze them if they are spawning in a lot of props and to then warn/warn + ban them (if they are really spamming a lot of props).

-You could have done a better job of describing what PassiveRP actually is. You sort of only mentioned that it is important in a seriousRP server (which is certainly the case).

In summary, I found that you have actually though about your answers for the scenarios. The overall quality of your application isn't that bad but you could have formatted it to make it a bit cleaner. Based on the things that I have outlined above, I believe that you would make an excellent staff member. For this reason I will be giving you a +1.

p.s You could have tried to use some colours for your application! 😆

+1

You are an active player in the server and the application looks very good.
But like Paul said, you could have used some colours so the application looks a bit less rushed

Good luck!

Current Ranks
Civil Protection 04 - JURY
Former Ranks
Hauptmann und Polizeichef der Berliner Ordnungspolizei
Hauptscharführer des Inland-Sicherheitsdienst

+1

I believe most things have been said. In my interactions with you, you are a professional, nice guy who knows how  to handle stuff in, as Rosenberg said, a calm and collected manner. 

Edited by Paul von May
punctuation

current ranks:

army anwarter

former ranks:

funny

A lot has already been said. I concur with it. 

I would also like to add that he is not stuck in his own NSDAP 'bubble', He reaches out to other branches of the the sever like the GD. 
Meaning he is also known outside of the NSDAP.

Active on Heer discord to get more known withing the Wehrmacht too. I see this as a good thing to get yourself more known and shows effort in getting to known more of the entire server.

Overall +1

Edited by Hendrik Scheppert
Found another good +1 reason

Kind regards. Hendrik Scheppert.
Current:

Server Manager

Discord Staff Manager

Gauleiter

Past:

Staff Supervisor

Hauptmann of "Wachbataillon" Großdeutschland (OG GD)
Sturmbannführer des Sicherheitsdienst Reichsführers-SS (SD)
Leiter d. RSHA Abteilung 'Berlin'

Lewic is one of the most professional guys I have ever met, he is dedicated and a nice man, when I was under his command I got to know who he is really are. Thus, I would give him a massive +1

+1, A competent role-player and all around valued member of the community.

Good Luck!

Current Roles:

Gaustabsamtsleiter (High Command) on NRP

Aspiring Bin Man on HL-RP

Past Roles:

Spoiler
  • Sicherheitsdienst des Reichsfuhrers-SS: Oberscharfuhrer
  • 1.SS Panzer Division Leibstandarte SS "Adolf Hitler": Untersturmfuhrer
  • Feldgendarmerie: Oberfeldwebel
  • Infantry Regiment Großdeutschland: Oberfeldwebel
  • 6th SS Mountain Division "Nord": Oberscharfuhrer
  • Gestapo: Apl. Kriminalassistent
  • Ministry of finance (Old): Einsatzleiter
  • Leiter d. SS-WVHA d. Ab. III: Sturmbannfuhrer
  • Buro d. Finance u. Arbeit: Amtsleiter x2
  • Buro d. Gaustabsamt: Gaustabsamtsleiter
  • 7.SS: Scharfuhrer
  • -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • WW2-Mod
  • WW2-Event Planner

Accepted

Welcome to the WW2 Staff Team. Come on TS at 7PM UK Time to be assigned a mentor.

giphy.gif

afe66a9a156a6a82579ff3d7b376dc69.png

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

Community Reserve Hierarchy

WW2 Manager

WW2 Gauleiter

Former Ranks:

Community Co-Founder

WW2 Owner

MRP Head-Admin

SCP Senior-Admin