STEAM_0:1:439291903

Current OOC Rank on the server(eg Plat VIP, Mod):

Plat vip

Age (14 - Minimum):

What is your playtime (2 Weeks - Minimum):

5 days 

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality:

Yes it a good mic

Have you read and looked through the Fleet Handbook (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xEG8tGntyW0kU_reOXMkcU2QMEv1vtYBx8qeQS9dR3Q/edit?usp=sharing😞 

Yes i did look nice

Do you meet the requirements:Kinda

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link

Got none

In Character Section -

In-Game name: (Regiment, Rank and then your name)

Scout Trooper MJR Joker

All Previous Ranks Obtained: (Highest Per Regiment)

Scout Commander & MJR

What should we pick you for Fleet: (200 Words - Minimum)

Well I don't know but I think you should pick me because I was a commander of scout but I don't know if that helps and people kinda like me and I will be active but I wasn't in scout because I kinda got bored when I left it and got back to MJR and still was and I've been in a scouting reg for like 2 and half years now so I think I should choose something new now and I think fleet might be fun to be as well so that why I've made an app for this.

Secondly, because I've been in 41st and GC for a long time and like be as MJR and people say am good at leading and I've to lead an event 3 times one in voice amp and 2 in chat so I've got a little experience and will do my best to be on every day and helping with grants at night for people. I believe I would be a valuable asset to your team and would like to be given the opportunity to prove myself as a strong leader and exceptional Fleet member and thank you for reading this.

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Fleet: (100 Words - Minimum)

This is my view of the role of fleet and the responsibility and what they do and in they only do is to supervise all the chosen regs they get selected and they look after 501, scout, shock, JT, ST, DT, IE, And the other stuff they do is Grant people and denied people as well they lead the event and make it better for RP and help people and know what they do in the events host training and make the sure the regiment is in order and to make it not go down and to make it active and to be a good figure for people.

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment: (If so, explain why)

ive was about to but i resigned.

Do you understand that Fleet is a very respectable and disciplined rank:

yes i do l know.

What do Fleet do during Combat, when they are not leading: (IN DETAIL)

they stay in there regiment like in scout in back lines or 501 in fountlines and the others stay back.

What are the 3 duties a Fleet Ensign has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session:

Lead A Planetary with Voice Amp or help co host
To Do a Open SIM For the Clones
And A Success full Debrief After a Planetary / Base Attack

What rank can the Fleet Commodore Promote and Demote up to:

can demote at Exo below and and promote up to Senior Lieutenant in fleet.

What rank and above can use two pieces of Regimental Equipment:

Lieutenate Commander

Anything else: Thanks for reading 

Edited by Joker

+1 Neutral

-Pretty good leader

-Handled his time as hierarchy pretty much alright

-I haven't seen him in any personal "beefs" against anyone aside from one person

-I believe you've been in a few regiments in CW

-You're in general a pretty cool dude and I personally never had issues with you

-During your time as hierarchy you were a tad bit inactive

-You were almost demoted but you resigned

+1

If you put in a certain amount of time and effort, you'll do great 

Current ranks:

[SCT Commander]

Previous ranks:

[41st ARC Colonel]

[GC Vice Commander] 18/8/2020 - 21/9/2020 [GC ARC Colonel] 23/6/2020 - 10/8/2020