ravioli ravioli

Months later I'm still really sorry

Your In-game name: Ravioli Ravioli

Your Steam ID:

Reason of the ban: killing AFKs out of spite

Date you were banned on: 4+ months ago

Duration of ban: Perm

Admin who banned you (In-game name / Steam name/ Steam ID): I genuinely dont remember

Explain the situation of your ban from your point of view in detail: I was banned because at around 4 AM PST I was really drunk and killed 3+ afk EXP farming people and didn't think of the extent of my behavior.

Do you think your ban was justified: I apologize but I think a warning was more appropriate due to the fact that I never had any players asking for my ban as they were all afk farming. I do regret being a minge and acting poorly. I never ruined any actual players gameplay and HATE that I made this mistake on the main SCP server I enjoy playing.

Why should you be unbanned: I never ruined any actual players gameplay and HATE that I made this mistake on the main SCP server I enjoy playing. I only killed AFK XP farmer players and I regret doing so. They still got their XP and I got a perma ban. I wish I didn't do what I did. Please forgive me.

Any kind of evidence: It's been so long I don't have evidence. I might be able to pull from the original ban thread if I can find it.

Additional information: Please. This was originating from a big misunderstanding. I was minging with afk XP farmers that I knew and the admin just did not know the context. The people I killed were not harmed and didnt even know they died for hours.

I will add the steam ID, etc, soon.

Neutral/+1

Here's my thing with this: MRDM is MRDM, whether you know them or not and they are AFK or not.. Surely if you knew them and did this during downtime of the server where you guys were just messing around then should have been fine really, but I would see where this is questionable during the active hours.

No matter what, staff will look at MRDM as a pretty serious case (as it usually is as it harms the flow of RP). It's just something you can't fight. I'm willing to see you unbanned, you just gotta make sure to clean up from this act.

Best of luck -Viktor Svetken

Viktor Svetsken

On 6/4/2020 at 5:43 PM, [W-G] MOTT said:

Neutral/+1

Here's my thing with this: MRDM is MRDM, whether you know them or not and they are AFK or not.. Surely if you knew them and did this during downtime of the server where you guys were just messing around then should have been fine really, but I would see where this is questionable during the active hours.

No matter what, staff will look at MRDM as a pretty serious case (as it usually is as it harms the flow of RP). It's just something you can't fight. I'm willing to see you unbanned, you just gotta make sure to clean up from this act.

Best of luck -Viktor Svetken

This was at about 4 or 5 in the morning PST. There was maybe 18 players online? 4 of them I killed all of which were afk and 2 I knew personally who had been afk for like an hour or more. 

I'm just frustrated because this was people I knew, everyone involved was AFK (like afk for HOURS), this was at the most unplayed hours of the morning, and I told the admin I didnt mean to cause any harm and he stated there werent any reports. I played this server actively and didn't really think it would lead to a PERMA. 

My steam id is STEAM_0:1:12082551

Edited by ravioli ravioli