Fmamba

F-Mamba's Unwarn requests

Your In-game name: Koloman Schlag

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80647537

Reason of the warning: (FailRP) Failure to advert counter, (ARDM) Shooting at a random car passing by, admitted, (ARDM) ,  (FailRP) Countering a random arrest as Mafia, (FailRP) Killing Mafia As Mafia

Date you were warned on: 2017-Dec-24, 2017-Dec-24, 2018-Sep-23, 2018-Jul-9 and 2018-Oct-6 (I went within order that's above)

Admin who warned you (In-game name / Steam name/ Steam ID): Tom Agen, Hans Rudel, Tony Vendetta, Klaus Strüppel and Wilhelm Eisenschwarz (Couldn't find their steamid or name)

Explain the situation of your warning from your point of view in detail: I Really can't remember much from these, just because they are so old but I countered I guess Resistance guy from being arrested and with the Killing mafia as mafia I remember really badly that I accidentaly shot one of my mafia members when he came from corner while our base was raided and it scared me and I shot and killed him

Do you think your warning was justified: I believe that they were at that time, but I think that some of them are really outdated.

Why should you be unwarned: I really wan't to rp on this server and try new roles and custom jobs that need application's but they have warn limits so I believe that these warns are from the past 

Any kind of evidence: Just the list

Additional information: I really hope that this could be happened!

unknown.png

A warning being old is not a valid reason for having it removed, especially if they have clear and valid reasons behind them.

For your problem of having too many warnings when it comes to warn limits, there's most often an opportunity to discuss your warnings with whoever is in charge of having your application denied or accepted.

Current ranks:

Self proclaimed super admin

Male_05

Serial rapist

Previous ranks:

23rd Schütze

Male_07

Mentally sound

Denied

Warnings are Valid, and as such will remain. You're not even near the 30 warn limit, so I don't know why you care, but yeah. Denied.

Current Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community Co-Founder

In Character Ranks

[WW2] Reichsleiter u. Chef der Parteikanzlei

Misc. Ranks

[WW2], [CWRP][IRP][SCP], [HL-RP] Security Staff, Diamond VIP on All Rust Servers

Spoiler

Past Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community

Community Management [Community Manager - Co-Founder [06/05/2021 - 14/08/2021, 14/08/2021 - ]

WW2

SMT [Staff Manager - Server Manager] [21/12/2019 - 27/12/2020, 27/12/2020 - 11/04/2021, 11/04/2021 - 06/05/2021]

Event Manager [07/09/2019 - 21/12/2019]

SMT [Head Mod - Administrator] [May - July 2019]

Event Manager [February - May 2019]

Member of WG Staff Team [05/09/2018 - 

In Character Ranks

WW2

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

Höherer SS- und Polizeiführer [SS-Obergruppenführer],

SS-Oberführer und Oberst der Berliner Polizei, --> SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt, --> SS-Oberführer und Verwaltungsinpektor,

SS-Obersturmführer des Verwaltungsamt,

SS-Obersturmführer des Sicherheitsdienst,

NSDAP Hauptdienstleiter,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

SS-Gruppenführer des Oberabschnitt 'Spree' und Generalleutnant der Polizei,

SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt,

SS-Sturmbannfüuhrer des Sicherheitsdienst & [Temporary 7.SS Unter/Ober/Hauptsturmführer during time in SD],

Stellvertretender Direktor der Propaganda,

SS-Hauptscharführer [1.SS],

SS-Oberscharführer [7.SS].

SWRP

CG Colonel

Spoiler

Past Ranks & Accomplishments Within Werwolf Gaming

Creator of the TeamSpeak 3 Server [Permissions, Roles, Channels] x3,

Overseer of TeamSpeak 3 Medal Applications & Forum Rank Requests, 

The Guy that Bothers You About TeamSpeak Tags & Channels,

Spreadsheet Guy.