My In-Game name: Wichess Wagner

STEAMID: 
STEAM_0:1:68142326

Steam Name:BudgieWithMuscles

What is the reason for your ban:ARDM

How long were you banned for:84h

Name of the staff member who banned you:Rolf 

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned:

There were a PD Raid going on in server and I saw a plane dropping FJ's , I ran to bank grap my panzerbuche and ran to forest. I know the planes will return to airbase to resupply. I thought they may pass in forest So I saw 2 planes tried to shoot them down with my panzerbuche. Then Rolf came and said to me: I was training a guy why are you shooting us. I explained him the situation but he chose to ban me. He said raid is over. But normally when the raid is over, there must be a sign in chat like: ''Raid is ended by (staff member name)'' but this time there was no signs ( I have a 1 hour clip we can watch it together). I thought raid continued. So that's why i tried to shoot the planes down. In the end I got banned 84 H for ARDM

Evidence:

unknown.png

Edited by Willhelm Wagner
template fix

Let me see if i got this clear?
You were raiding the PD as you started it, saw some planes took an anti-tank gun went into the forest and attempted to shoot them down? You basically went from a PD raid to a FlaK training? I don't think Rolf would have intervened if he was actually in the Raid.

I don't know if the FJ actually tried to land or paradrop into the PD but if they were under training i don't think so? 
Will modify my opinion when some evidence of what happened is shown.

Edited by Salvatore Caruso

Current Ranks:

Spoiler

Gerry Scotti Striscia La Notizia GIF - Gerry Scotti Striscia La Notizia  Salto - Discover & Share GIFs

10 hours ago, Salvatore Caruso said:

Let me see if i got this clear?
You were raiding the PD as you started it, saw some planes took an anti-tank gun went into the forest and attempted to shoot them down? You basically went from a PD raid to a FlaK training? I don't think Rolf would have intervened if he was actually in the Raid.

I don't know if the FJ actually tried to land or paradrop into the PD but if they were under training i don't think so? 
Will modify my opinion when some evidence of what happened is shown.

Well mate I have a clip showing their paradrop. Thus Im afraid of planes gonna fuck up everything in raid so thats Why I ran to forest. Cuz they 'll resupply their planes eventually. If I try that in PD orpo/other reich members would fuck me up and all the reich forces were so shit that they didn't even response the takeover. and when they came we just shot them easily so i thought they were so fucked up they called the whole fucking airforce to help them. After the raid over there was no signs raid over by bla bla. So Im telling that thats a big missunderstanding and i shouldn't get banned 

here's the whole clip showing that They are CLEARLY going for kill the bois in PD .

Edited by Willhelm Wagner
fix

I explained this to you before I banned you.

Yes the Fallschirmjägers paradropped in front of the PD to respond to the raid, to which you gunned one of us down in the street - fine. 

However, when you started to shoot us with the ATR, the raid had been over for 10 minutes. You would have known this because you were a part of the raid, and would have seen a message in the bottom left regarding the ending of the raid. 

Additionally, when you were shooting us with the ATR, we were nowhere near the PD, and flying in Bf-109s - a one seat plane.

Your reasoning for shooting us makes about as much sense as shooting a 1SS patrol because they may or may not be driving in the direction of your criminal base.

Literal ARDM - I had to land my plane and repair it 😞 .

Also, you asked in OOC before hand if shooting planes with an ATR damaged them... (significantly after the raid as well)

(I also hope that someone notified you in comms that there was a raid going on otherwise you shooting us outside the PD is a bit iffy)

Edited by Rolf
Spoiler

OOC
Event Planner (WW2)
Senior Moderator (WW2)
Senior Discord Staff (WW2)

Spoiler

IC
Luftwaffe - Stv. Kommandeur d. Jagdgeschwader 3 und. Chef d. 1. Fallschirmjäger-Kompanie (Major)
NSDAP - Obergemeinschaftsleiter (Amt fur Technik)

Ex-Panzer Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Kompanie "Caesar" - Leutnant
Ex-1.SS Wachbataillon "LSSAH" - Obersturmführer
Ex-Eiserne Front - Generalsekretär (Honourary)

Some other useless ranks.

8 minutes ago, Rolf said:

I explained this to you before I banned you.

Yes the Fallschirmjägers paradropped in front of the PD to respond to the raid, to which you gunned one of us down in the street - fine. 

However, when you started to shoot us with the ATR, the raid had been over for 10 minutes. You would have known this because you were a part of the raid, and would have seen a message in the bottom left regarding the ending of the raid. 

Additionally, when you were shooting us with the ATR, we were nowhere near the PD, and flying in Bf-109s - a one seat plane.

Your reasoning for shooting us makes about as much sense as shooting a 1SS patrol because they may or may not be driving in the direction of your criminal base.

Literal ARDM - I had to land my plane and repair it 😞 .

Also, you asked in OOC before hand if shooting planes with an ATR damaged them... (significantly after the raid as well)

(I also hope that someone notified you in comms that there was a raid going on otherwise you shooting us outside the PD is a bit iffy)

Yeah man Thats what i am saying. There was a no messeage/sign/or anything  in chat.If you seriously not beileve me we can watch my whole game clip which is 1.5 hours i guess. So I can't know if raid over or not. Thus Fighters can carry bombs in real life. And I don't know how it works in game (cuz I've never been in airbase or never seen a fighter in game, yesterday was my first time) and I explained you to, you guys need a resupply so you need to return to airbase. I thought you guy may pass in forest (so you guys did) Cuz If i tried to shoot you guys down in PD I'd get fucked immediately.
So lets say like that. 
There's a raid going on and you saw a kubelwagen going to trainstation for taking men and you know it. Would you shoot them or not. Please be honest.

27 minutes ago, Willhelm Wagner said:

So lets say like that. 
There's a raid going on and you saw a kubelwagen going to trainstation for taking men and you know it. Would you shoot them or not. Please be honest.

No, because that would be countering a superior force / ambushing in the city.

We were literally (literally) flying over the forest. We were nowhere near the PD. We weren't going towards the PD. The FJ weren't going towards the PD. You weren't countering anything other than our existence (which is RDM).

Plus the raid had been over for 10 (ten) minutes, meaning, you wouldn't have been inside the PD for 10 (ten) minutes, hence it making no sense to attempt to shoot down Bf-109s, (that you claim were going to "bomb" the PD (what???)) with the reasoning that they were going to drop FJ into the city.

Edited by Rolf
Spoiler

OOC
Event Planner (WW2)
Senior Moderator (WW2)
Senior Discord Staff (WW2)

Spoiler

IC
Luftwaffe - Stv. Kommandeur d. Jagdgeschwader 3 und. Chef d. 1. Fallschirmjäger-Kompanie (Major)
NSDAP - Obergemeinschaftsleiter (Amt fur Technik)

Ex-Panzer Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Kompanie "Caesar" - Leutnant
Ex-1.SS Wachbataillon "LSSAH" - Obersturmführer
Ex-Eiserne Front - Generalsekretär (Honourary)

Some other useless ranks.

2 hours ago, Rolf said:

No, because that would be countering a superior force / ambushing in the city.

We were literally (literally) flying over the forest. We were nowhere near the PD. We weren't going towards the PD. The FJ weren't going towards the PD. You weren't countering anything other than our existence (which is RDM).

Plus the raid had been over for 10 (ten) minutes, meaning, you wouldn't have been inside the PD for 10 (ten) minutes, hence it making no sense to attempt to shoot down Bf-109s, (that you claim were going to "bomb" the PD (what???)) with the reasoning that they were going to drop FJ into the city.

Man I am telling this third time. There was no messeage like ''raid ended by (staff member)'' so how do i know raid was over.
and as i said I thought u guys were going to airbase to resupply,Thats why i waited in Forest. Plus I can't know if you guys were going to pd or not.And I saw a ju-52 (i believe) going back to airbase to resupply. As you know BF-109 Has bomber models or cannon variants. Thus I saw you guys going into city. So tell me Rolf. How could I know that u guys are doing a ''training'' ?

Denied

Raid ended, no reason to shoot the plane.

Staff Ranks

[WW2] Staff Manager

[WW2] Group Manager

In Character Ranks

[WW2] SS-Obersturmbannführer und Chef des Stabs des Abschnitt III

Past Ranks

[WW2] Lead Mentor

[WW2] Senior Event Planer

[WW2] SS-Sturmbannführer des I-Sicherheitsdienst

[WW2] SS-Hauptsturmführer d. 1.SS

[WW2] SS-Sturmbannführer d. SS-Gerichts