Your In-game name:Peter Keller /Gunter Adi

Your Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:79788864

Reason of the ban:RDMx2+ NITRP

Date you were banned on:June 5 2020

Duration of ban:1 week 1day

Admin who banned you (In-game name / Steam name/ Steam ID): Daniel Barberi

Explain the situation of your ban from your point of view in detail:

So i countered with a invalid counter(the advert counter with words) at PD as Civilian  and killed 2 resistance during when resistance took it over and i did this because  there were no Reich officials on the server who can take it back.

I got RDM tier 1 tier 2 which was  OK and justified because I countered wrong and admit it  but then the mod asked me if i had intention to break RP rules (this is what i heard )(he actually said if i had  intention to RP) i said "i did not intend to" so he gave me NITRP which is why i got banned.

Do you think your ban was justified:No because, it was just because of the mod's bad mic which caused miscommunication

Why should you be unbanned: I should only be punished for what actually happened(the RDMs)  not because of a bad mic that cause miscommunication between me and him. So I request the NITRP to be removed and the ban gone.My intention is too always RP and i take it seriously !

Any kind of evidence:Ask anyone they would tell you its really hard to hear him its like a sharp feedback sound

Additional information:i need to get on the server for my main job so a lower ban sentence would be appreciated i have had a clean record until now and this is very harsh for the first time.

You got warned for FailRP, ARDM, RDM and NITRP. You kept on celebrating your RDMs and warnings in the chat while I was "punishing" you so I decided to ask you if you actually had any intention to RP to which you replied with a "of course not" so I asked you again "Of course not what ? Of course you don't have intention to RP?" to which you replied with a "I don't have intention". If you claim that you couldn't not understand what I was saying because of my microphone you could have let me know instead of giving me random answers to things you didn't not hear, Hanz was present in the sit because she called for it and she confirmed that what I said was understandable. After seeing how you were acting and replying to my questions I decided to included NITRP in the warnings.

gmod 2020-06-05 20-11-50-51.jpg

gmod 2020-06-05 20-09-58-30.jpg

Warnings.JPG

wordart.thumb.png.bc5c2a116ca4f74ed1db6a71985202cc.png

i was there an i heard him completely clear + you were gloating about RDMing here is a recording -1

Edited by Dr Hanz Reins

Current Ranks:                                                                                                                                                                                      Orpo Unterwachtmeister                                                                                                                                                      Hauptamt Konigsplatz Arbeitsleiter

Old Ranks:                                                                                                                                                                                             Inspektor d. W-SS d. Ab. III                                                                                                                                                            Inspektor d. Orpo d. Ab. III                                                                                                                                                      Hauptmann der Polizei                                                                                                                                                                      SA-Sturmmann                                                                                                                                                                                    23rd Schütze

I was excited in that moment because i never did something like that before , I can see the misunderstanding.... also later on in that chat i corrected by saying "i did not intend to break rules "  which the recording dose not show if Hanz has a extended part i believe it should show it  when i understood what it was about. At 3:35-3:37 you can see why the mumble and the feedback can cause confusion also i my environment is not perfectly clear of sound either.

8 minutes ago, SUF said:

I was excited in that moment because i never did something like that before , I can see the misunderstanding.... also later on in that chat i corrected by saying "i did not intend to break rules "  which the recording dose not show if Hanz has a extended part i believe it should show it  when i understood what it was about. At 3:35-3:37 you can see why the mumble and the feedback can cause confusion also i my environment is not perfectly clear of sound either.

you said it after the warning was issued and he cannot remove warnings soooo

Current Ranks:                                                                                                                                                                                      Orpo Unterwachtmeister                                                                                                                                                      Hauptamt Konigsplatz Arbeitsleiter

Old Ranks:                                                                                                                                                                                             Inspektor d. W-SS d. Ab. III                                                                                                                                                            Inspektor d. Orpo d. Ab. III                                                                                                                                                      Hauptmann der Polizei                                                                                                                                                                      SA-Sturmmann                                                                                                                                                                                    23rd Schütze

So by saying "I did not intend to break rules" AFTER you broke rules and got warned you expect everything to be magically solved ? You are not a new player and you know how the server works

Edited by Daniel Barberi

wordart.thumb.png.bc5c2a116ca4f74ed1db6a71985202cc.png

No i am not trying to dispute the RDM charges only the NITRP so when i said that i am responding to your question which i misheard as "do you intend to break RP rules which the obvious reply was "i did not intend too" .

Denied

Wow. For the first time ever, I missed an unban request. Either way, its denied. You'll be unbanned in 4 days, and the ban was valid so yeah. Apologies for somehow missing this, the first one ever, but no. See you in 4. 

Current Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community Co-Founder

In Character Ranks

[WW2] Reichsleiter u. Chef der Parteikanzlei

Misc. Ranks

[WW2], [CWRP][IRP][SCP], [HL-RP] Security Staff, Diamond VIP on All Rust Servers

Spoiler

Past Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community

Community Management [Community Manager - Co-Founder [06/05/2021 - 14/08/2021, 14/08/2021 - ]

WW2

SMT [Staff Manager - Server Manager] [21/12/2019 - 27/12/2020, 27/12/2020 - 11/04/2021, 11/04/2021 - 06/05/2021]

Event Manager [07/09/2019 - 21/12/2019]

SMT [Head Mod - Administrator] [May - July 2019]

Event Manager [February - May 2019]

Member of WG Staff Team [05/09/2018 - 

In Character Ranks

WW2

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

Höherer SS- und Polizeiführer [SS-Obergruppenführer],

SS-Oberführer und Oberst der Berliner Polizei, --> SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt, --> SS-Oberführer und Verwaltungsinpektor,

SS-Obersturmführer des Verwaltungsamt,

SS-Obersturmführer des Sicherheitsdienst,

NSDAP Hauptdienstleiter,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

SS-Gruppenführer des Oberabschnitt 'Spree' und Generalleutnant der Polizei,

SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt,

SS-Sturmbannfüuhrer des Sicherheitsdienst & [Temporary 7.SS Unter/Ober/Hauptsturmführer during time in SD],

Stellvertretender Direktor der Propaganda,

SS-Hauptscharführer [1.SS],

SS-Oberscharführer [7.SS].

SWRP

CG Colonel

Spoiler

Past Ranks & Accomplishments Within Werwolf Gaming

Creator of the TeamSpeak 3 Server [Permissions, Roles, Channels] x3,

Overseer of TeamSpeak 3 Medal Applications & Forum Rank Requests, 

The Guy that Bothers You About TeamSpeak Tags & Channels,

Spreadsheet Guy.