Bernd Albrecht

Staff Abuse Report on Heinrich Weene

Your In-Game name: Bernd Albrecht

Your Steam name: ArEs ✪

Reportyed staff members In-game name / Forum name / Steam name: Heinrich Weene / nixor

Staff members STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:161100586

Rank of reported staff member (If known): Moderator

What did the reported staff member do to abuse their power: The 1.SS (Aiden Mertz, Johan Schneider, Me) were on a Kübelwagen patrol. We saw a car with a poped tire infront of us. It was speeding towards the Brandenburgertor so we kept following it. At the roundabout after the MoI he took a directly to the left, so he broke the traffic law. We then speeded up and yelled to pull over right next to the PD. He kept on driving and hold infront of the train tracks near the Old Agen Residence, we stoped next to him and dismouted. He then tried to drive backwards and get away from us but we had him under gunpoint. After he got out of the car he started complaining about random ID check even though this was the first time we saw his name. ORPO saw this from the PD and responded. When they arrived Feymous(Phillip Winter) wanted topay a fine and showed his ID to ORPO 3 times. The 1.SS inclueded myself then said that we want to see his ID because we pulled him over and not ORPO. He started again complaining about random ID check and Metagaming because we would know he is a Mafia Boss. At the same time he Metagames by not showing us but ORPO his ID because we can see through fake IDs. We arrested him and ORPO said bring him to farm because SA requested prisoners. We drove him to the farm and Heinrich Weene then repsonded to Phillip Winters sit. Phillip explained the situation of his point and said that he has a recording: Heinrich Weene took him and said he wants to do the sit on a roof and watch the video via discord. Weene just took Phillip with him so he made a sit without anyone of us and didn't listen to our position. No one of the 1.SS saw the video(evidence by Phillip). Weene then came back after 2 or 3 minutes and warned all three of us for `FailRP [Tier 1] - Random ID checking a person for "reckless driving" ´. So we didn't saw any Video and weren't part of the sit.

Evidence: I don't have any recording just some screenshots but I dont believe they help.

Taken from my response to:

Denied

After the OrPo arrived, they could have easily handled the situation, if Weene saw a video, and deemed the act as FailRP, I believe him, the fact that 3 1.SS were warned from this situation further supports this claims. 

After reading both your initial request, and the response of Weene, I do see this situation as valid, as if the player in question decided to settle for the fine, the ID check wouldn't have been conducted, and if anything the ID check should have been conducted by the OrPo at the PD Jails once you handed them over to them as the situation didn't really warrant a "roadside ID Check". As such, the warns issued to all 3 1.SS shall remain for now. 

Current Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community Co-Founder

In Character Ranks

[WW2] Reichsleiter u. Chef der Parteikanzlei

Misc. Ranks

[WW2], [CWRP][IRP][SCP], [HL-RP] Security Staff, Diamond VIP on All Rust Servers

Spoiler

Past Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community

Community Management [Community Manager - Co-Founder [06/05/2021 - 14/08/2021, 14/08/2021 - ]

WW2

SMT [Staff Manager - Server Manager] [21/12/2019 - 27/12/2020, 27/12/2020 - 11/04/2021, 11/04/2021 - 06/05/2021]

Event Manager [07/09/2019 - 21/12/2019]

SMT [Head Mod - Administrator] [May - July 2019]

Event Manager [February - May 2019]

Member of WG Staff Team [05/09/2018 - 

In Character Ranks

WW2

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

Höherer SS- und Polizeiführer [SS-Obergruppenführer],

SS-Oberführer und Oberst der Berliner Polizei, --> SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt, --> SS-Oberführer und Verwaltungsinpektor,

SS-Obersturmführer des Verwaltungsamt,

SS-Obersturmführer des Sicherheitsdienst,

NSDAP Hauptdienstleiter,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

SS-Gruppenführer des Oberabschnitt 'Spree' und Generalleutnant der Polizei,

SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt,

SS-Sturmbannfüuhrer des Sicherheitsdienst & [Temporary 7.SS Unter/Ober/Hauptsturmführer during time in SD],

Stellvertretender Direktor der Propaganda,

SS-Hauptscharführer [1.SS],

SS-Oberscharführer [7.SS].

SWRP

CG Colonel

Spoiler

Past Ranks & Accomplishments Within Werwolf Gaming

Creator of the TeamSpeak 3 Server [Permissions, Roles, Channels] x3,

Overseer of TeamSpeak 3 Medal Applications & Forum Rank Requests, 

The Guy that Bothers You About TeamSpeak Tags & Channels,

Spreadsheet Guy.