Chris

Hermann Von Mohnke's unban request.

Your In-game name: Hermann Von Monhke (at the time of the ban)

Your Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:108580202

Reason of the ban: NITRP, Lying To Staff, Job Abuse, FailRP

Date you were banned on: May 30, 2020 - 03:01:39 AM CEST

Duration of ban: 2w 3d

Admin who banned you (In-game name / Steam name/ Steam ID): Daniel Barberi  | I do not have his steam name | STEAM_0:1:76473283 

Explain the situation of your ban from your point of view in detail: I was a corrupt OrPo who got paid by civilians to ignore their actions and help them succeeding their missions and etc... after a while a 23rd asked me several times why I was not arresting this man trespassing I responded in a way that can seem quite mingy, I gunpointed him and stripped him from weapons and told him to leave the premises. I have to admit to the Job Abuse charge due to me changing to OrPo and getting on their pay roll quite quickly after.

Do you think your ban was justified: Yes to some extent. ( Not 2w and 3d )

Why should you be unbanned: I just simply see no reason for Lying to staff and NITRP. I also dont see why I got the Fail RP with the reasoning that I opened MB for people when the MB had been occupied by the Civilians in question for quite some time already. I also have always intended to RP and after asking him a while in the sit what he was banning me for he simply responded with "Appeal on Forums" while giving me the warnings and writing !xban. I feel like 1w and 1d ban as I have served now should be quite enough for what I did.

Any kind of evidence: Unfortunately no.

Additional information: No.

-1 If you are becoming an orpo member you should RP that out. If you wanted to be a corrupt Orpo you could have got a fake Orpo outfit. You are abusing your job because you are making money for using shackles / cuffs from your Orpo job. FailRP was because obviously as Orpo you would not have that behavior cause youd get demoted... Not sure about Lying To Staff because you did not mention that part but all the warns are valid. I would take some time to read the rules while you are banned. 

Current Ranks:                                                                                                                                                                                      Orpo Unterwachtmeister                                                                                                                                                      Hauptamt Konigsplatz Arbeitsleiter

Old Ranks:                                                                                                                                                                                             Inspektor d. W-SS d. Ab. III                                                                                                                                                            Inspektor d. Orpo d. Ab. III                                                                                                                                                      Hauptmann der Polizei                                                                                                                                                                      SA-Sturmmann                                                                                                                                                                                    23rd Schütze

7 hours ago, Chris said:

I was a corrupt OrPo

Sorry but just on that sentence alone, it counts as Fail RP, check the rules of the job before, if you wanted to be a Corrupt ORPO you should have been in disg. Thanks for trying but its an -1 from me.

Denied

The staff in question was talking to me after the incident, in which I openly discussed and approved the ban myself from a variety of images and videos. As such, the ban will remain for now.

Current Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community Co-Founder

In Character Ranks

[WW2] Reichsleiter u. Chef der Parteikanzlei

Misc. Ranks

[WW2], [CWRP][IRP][SCP], [HL-RP] Security Staff, Diamond VIP on All Rust Servers

Spoiler

Past Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community

Community Management [Community Manager - Co-Founder [06/05/2021 - 14/08/2021, 14/08/2021 - ]

WW2

SMT [Staff Manager - Server Manager] [21/12/2019 - 27/12/2020, 27/12/2020 - 11/04/2021, 11/04/2021 - 06/05/2021]

Event Manager [07/09/2019 - 21/12/2019]

SMT [Head Mod - Administrator] [May - July 2019]

Event Manager [February - May 2019]

Member of WG Staff Team [05/09/2018 - 

In Character Ranks

WW2

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

Höherer SS- und Polizeiführer [SS-Obergruppenführer],

SS-Oberführer und Oberst der Berliner Polizei, --> SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt, --> SS-Oberführer und Verwaltungsinpektor,

SS-Obersturmführer des Verwaltungsamt,

SS-Obersturmführer des Sicherheitsdienst,

NSDAP Hauptdienstleiter,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

SS-Gruppenführer des Oberabschnitt 'Spree' und Generalleutnant der Polizei,

SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt,

SS-Sturmbannfüuhrer des Sicherheitsdienst & [Temporary 7.SS Unter/Ober/Hauptsturmführer during time in SD],

Stellvertretender Direktor der Propaganda,

SS-Hauptscharführer [1.SS],

SS-Oberscharführer [7.SS].

SWRP

CG Colonel

Spoiler

Past Ranks & Accomplishments Within Werwolf Gaming

Creator of the TeamSpeak 3 Server [Permissions, Roles, Channels] x3,

Overseer of TeamSpeak 3 Medal Applications & Forum Rank Requests, 

The Guy that Bothers You About TeamSpeak Tags & Channels,

Spreadsheet Guy.