Johan Schneider

Lowering Kubel Engine Noise

Type of suggestion (job/vehicle/etc):

Vehicle

How important is your suggestion on a scale from 1 to 10:

Your suggestion:

To reduce the engine sound  in the Kubelwagen 82

Reasons for this suggestion:

The Kubelwagen is very noisy, when I'm driving or even when I'm a passenger I can barely hear my teammates speak either ingame or when im using Teamspeak. This causes a lot of miscommunication.

Any relevant links:

N/A

Additional Information:

If the noise can be reduced I'm sure many people would appreciate it because the excessive noise is unnecessary. Also some people would say typing is an option too but there is no time to type while on a patrol or when responding to something or perhaps in an event.

•  
Edited by Johan Schneider

[Ex Ranks:]

WW2-Staff Manager 

SS-Sturmbannfuhrer des SD 

WW2-Deputy Event Manager

Leiter d. Stapo-Leitstelle "Berlin" [SS-Sturmbannführer]

I feel like this problem could be solved by changing the engine sound preset to 1 (in the simfphys properties of the vehicle). This could be applied immediately, and wouldn't require any coding to be done. 

Edited by Weene

Current ranks:

Comedian 

Gamer

Misogynistic 

Racist

Previous ranks:

Rapist

Rape victim

And btw, you can suggest these kind of things in the main Discord under "community suggestions"

Current Ranks
Civil Protection 04 - JURY
Former Ranks
Hauptmann und Polizeichef der Berliner Ordnungspolizei
Hauptscharführer des Inland-Sicherheitsdienst

Denied

There is no way to lower this.

Past Ranks

23rd Infantry Division Company "Viktor" Schütze, Panzergrenadier Division Großdeutschland Company "Caesar" Schütze, Panzergrenadier Division Großdeutschland Company "Caesar" Oberschütze, Panzergrenadier Division Großdeutschland Company "Caesar" Gefreiter, Panzergrenadier Division Großdeutschland Company "Caesar" Obergefreiter, Panzergrenadier Division Großdeutschland Company "Caesar" Stabsgefreiter, Panzergrenadier Division Großdeutschland Company "Caesar" Unteroffizier, Panzergrenadier Division Großdeutschland Company "Caesar" Unterfeldwebel, Panzergrenadier Division Großdeutschland Company "Caesar" Feldwebel, Panzergrenadier Division Großdeutschland Company "Caesar" Oberfeldwebel, Panzergrenadier Division Großdeutschland Company "Caesar" Leutnant, Panzergrenadier Division Großdeutschland Company "Caesar" Oberleutnant, Panzergrenadier Division Großdeutschland Company "Caesar" Hauptmann, 2.SS Panzer Division "Das Reich" Scharführer, 2.SS Panzer Division "Das Reich" Schütze, 2.SS Panzer Division "Das Reich" Oberschütze, 2.SS Panzer Division "Das Reich" Sturmmann, 2.SS Panzer Division "Das Reich" Rottenführer, Major, Oberstleutnant, Oberst, Generalmajor, Generalleutnant, General der Infanterie, Helfer of Ministry of Arbeit, Helfer of Ministry of Finanz, Oberhelfer of Ministry of Finanz, Helfer of Ministry of Propaganda, Oberhelfer of Ministry of Propaganda, Arbeitsleiter of Ministry of Propaganda, Oberarbeitsleiter of Ministry of Propaganda, Ministirialdirektor of Ministry of Propaganda, Stellvertretender Gauleiter des Gau Groß-Berlin, Wachtmeister des SchutzpolizieivRevier-oberwachtmeister des SchutzpolizieivSturmmann des NSKK, S.J.B.O. Member, S.J.B.O. Wachter, Scaletta Associate, Unterführer des SS-AhnenerbevTruppenführer des SS-Ahnenerbe, Unterscharführer des 4.SS Polizei Division, Unteroffizier des Logistikstruppe, Unteroffizier der Feldgendarmerie, Swedish Embassy Guard, Swiss Embassy Guard, ST Trooper, CG Trooper, CG Private, CG Private First Class, CG Lance Corporal,

TruZw21.png