Friedrich Scharl

Friedrich Scharl's Staff Application

RP Character name/s:
Friedrich Scharl (GD), Friedrich Langhause (Resistance), Vladimir Boris (Event/Resistance)

Steam Name:
[W-G] Hre_ktD

Steam ID (https://steamidfinder.com/)
STEAM_0:1:196725376

Age when applying:

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone?:
Hungary, GMT+2

Can you speak and type English fluently?:
Yes I do

Current total game-time on the server (type utime_enable 1 in the console if you can't see your game time):
13w 5d 13h

IC Rank(s) & OOC Donation Rank(s) on WW2-RP:
(IC): Leutnant des Wachbataillons Großdeutschland
(OOC): Platinum VIP, Pac3, 3D Radio tool

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak?:
Yes I own a working microphone and I usually use voice chat to communicate with others.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since?:
2019 March, and I only took 1-3 days long breaks sometimes

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server and our forums?:
I'm almost on the Teamspeak server everyday and I look daily on the forums.

List of all previous RP server staff experience:
N/A

Staff that would recommend you?(They will be asked to verify):
Michael Reitter - Administrator and Senior Event Planner
Jonas Sonnenstein - Senior Moderator

State your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) Also include a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns. Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link. Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. Type utime_enable 1 if you can not see it on your screen
https://imgur.com/a/NuTjMST

Generalmajor Malte Scholze - Propminge [Tier 1] - 2019 May 28 
Alfred Landa - DTP [Tier 1] - 2019 Oct 10
William Müllet - FailRP [Tier 1] Forcing people to adver FailRP adverts - 2019 Oct 23

State the role of staff on the server:
The role of staff one the server is to help the new players in understanding the rules or if they have any questions about the it and its functioning, helping players if they have problems or if they feel the RP situation was unfair or against the rules and helping the server to be free from minges and to also punish the people who are violating the rules of it.

Give some historical context about the time the server is set in (75 words+):
The server is set in 1943 and in the heart of the third Reich, Berlin. Berlin is constantly being bombed by the Royal Air Force. Propaganda minister, Joseph Goebbels keeps lying about the situations of the fronts to the people of the Reich. The concentration camps around the Reich were already changed from labor to extermination camps. Outside the Reich, on the eastern front, the Battle of Stalingrad already ended with the encirclement of the 6th Division and the 4th Panzer Division by the Red Army. The Battle of Kursk ended with a huge failure of the Reich and so ended with a Soviet Victory. The deadly fighting of Leningrad still continues until the last man. The Afrika Korps led by Erwin Rommel was defeated in North Africa and so it gave a good opportunity for the Allied powers to step foot on the European mainland through Sicily and so invasions were started on Italy. The Allied High Command already starts planning for a future attack on the West so the Reich won't have enough men to defend itself from the three fronts given by the Allies.

Have you read the server rules and are familiar with them?
Yes I did and I’m familiar with them.

Have you read the punishment list ( https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gc29oZFMSsGgcWFoOkNZejj7eqUBQPGXYCGbB8vNePM/edit?usp=sharing ) and are familiar with it?
Yes I did and I’m familiar with them.

Former Staff Questions (Leave these blank if you have not been staff on our server before):

1) For how long were you a staff member on WW2-NRP/ORP?

2) What rank did you reach before leaving the staff team?

3) Were you demoted or did you resign? Why?

4) In hindsight, what would you have done differently as a staff member?

5) How have you improved since you left the staff team?

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1) You are told by a player in admin chat that another player is randomly killing people:
First of all I would claim the sit, then I would teleport the person who was requesting the sit on a roof or a secured place so we won't disturb the roleplay. After I teleported him I would ask who was the "rdmer" and I would ask for proof of it. Till that I would check the logs and check everything and trying to understand the situation. If the person who reported the "rdmer" has a valid proof of him violating the rules of the server then I would teleport the RDMer. to the roof. I would ask him what happened. If he is clearly lying I would Warn him for the following: RDM [Tier 1/2], Lying to Staff [Tier 1/2], and also close the sit. If however, the person who called the sit doesn't have any proof of him RDMing then I would check the logs and teleport the "rdmer" to the roof too. I would ask them what happened. If their stories do not match I would close the sit, But if the logs clearly shows that the person was RDMing others I would war him for RDM [Tier 1/2]

2) You are asked by a player about how to become a Third Reich official:
I would tell him the three Branches, Wehrmacht, SS, and the NSDAP. If he wants to join the Wehrmacht (Army) I would tell him he can join via /armycadet and that there are 2 options at the start. 1st the free regiment, the 23rd, and 2nd the GD which is VIP+. I would tell him what are they, their jobs within the server. Later on, if he wants to join the Army Police (FG) then he needs to become at least an NCO to ask for an interview by one of the COs of the regiment. If he chooses the SS I would tell him about the Police (ORPO) and the 1.SS (LSSAH) which is PlatVIP. I would tell them how they work and that he can join the ORPO via /policecadet and if he wants to join the 1.SS he can either transfer from ORPO or he can switch to citizen and ask for an interview at the MOI. If he wants to join the NSDAP (Party) he needs to do /partycadet. After it, he can choose between the Sturmabteilung (SA) and the NSDAP. I would tell them what are they and whats their jobs within the server.

3) You catch somebody not performing RP and that are messing around:
I would freeze him with Physgun and I would tell him to stop. If he continues with minging I would warn him for Ignoring staff [Tier 1/2] and FailRP [Tier 1/2] and NITRP [Tier 1/2].

4) Somebody acquires a rank but is not willing to RP with it properly:
First of all, I would tell him to stop asking for a rank due he will never get it like that. If he broke a rule I would warn/ban him (depends on what he did). If he is an NCO or a Trial NCO I would report him to his CO/Regimental Leaders about his performance and how he is acting with his rank. If he is only an EM I would either ban him if needed or just warn him and let him play till something else happens if anything will. 

5) A player is prop spamming:
I would jail him immediately and ban him for the maximum as I could. To the reason of the ban I would write “Prop spam (Extend to Perma) -Scharl"

Answer the following questions in detail:

1) Explain the difference between Tier I rule-breaking and punishments and Tier II rule-breaking and punishments:
Tier I Rule breaking can be a misunderstanding, accident, or the person is not familiar with the rules yet or just a rule breaker for the first time. Usually, they are only being punished with a warning. Tier II on the other hand means that it was done several times, continuously, or he broke the role for a reason or was told by other staff to not do it again.

2) Explain the difference between IC and OOC. Also define Meta Gaming:
IC is the shortened version of "In Character". It means that the situation/action is done by you or happened with you inside the server as your roleplay character. OOC is the opposite of IC as its "Out Of Character". Out Of Character means that the conversations, actions done by you do not affect your IC progress but it doesn't make you invincible from warnings. Metagaming is the meaning of using OOC information given by other players to take it to your advantage against others in an IC situation

3) Explain the difference between Serious RP and Semi-Serious RP:
Serious RP Forces you to follow the server rules at all times and you need to always act as your character would do so. Semi-Serious RP lets you not be that strict at all times and you can basically have a break from RP. Taking an example: Going fishing with the regiment. Server rules still apply.

4) Define PassiveRP and explain it’s role and importance in a serious RP gamemode:
PassiveRP focuses more on the peaceful side of the roleplay and not on the combat one. This can be being a medic and supporting others, opening a shop, a stand, etc.

5) Define the term of Combat Baiting:
Combat baiting is when somebody (for example Citizen) wants to force Reich Officials to react to his actions which can lead with an arrest to the person who is combat baiting. These can be: Sexy Dancing in front of Reich Officials, pulling a weapon insight of an Official or saying something that he can be arrested for (like "I'm a jew").

Have you added the Manager [Extreme] on Steam? If not, add him: Done

Have you added the Vice-Manager [Jack/Malte] on Steam? If not, add him: Done

Have you added the Staff Manager [Schumacher] on Steam? If not, add him: Done

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team & your strongest points as a person/potential staff member (200+ words):
Without being Selfish I believe I deserve the role of the staff due I'm very active on the server as I'm almost online every day, I'm also very dedicated to it as I play on the server for more than a year now, I'm almost available at someway, I always try to follow the rules of the server and I would always try not to break them at any circumstances, I would always respond on sits as soon as possible and I would help out the new or already mature players on the server if they have some sort of problems, and I would help the Staff Team to keep the server clean from minges and people who are only here to ruin other people's roleplay experience. When I'm roleplaying as my Leutnant rank in the Wachbataillon Großdeutschland and I get an order by my superiors I always try to get every order done as fast as I can and as professional as possible. If I'm with the regiment on a patrol or training I could easily punish those people who are breaking the rules and so for this reason we don't need to wait minutes for staff to respond, but I can deal with them on the spot

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: Yes I do.

Requirements:

- You must be 15 years in age or older. ✅

- You must be able to speak and type English fluently and correctly. ✅

- You must have at least four (4) days of game time. ✅

- You must have 10 or fewer warns. ✅

- You must not be banned when you apply. ✅

- You must be able to speak or type quickly and correctly. ✅

- You must not advertise your application in any way. ✅

- You must not copy anything from other applications. ✅

- You may not edit your application without permission from a Hierarchy member. ✅

- You may not copy-paste parts from a previous application that you have filed unless given permission. ✅

- Only reply to your application if you need to specify something. Unnecessarily spamming/bumping your application will get it denied. Do not engage in grovelling under your application (posting thank you for reading my application every time someone posts etc.) ✅

Exceptions can be made with the permission of a Server Management Team Member.

[Current NRP Rank]: GD-C Oberfeldwebel, Fahnenjunker and Hauptfeldwebel

[Previous NRP Ranks]: 1.SS Unterscharführer Einsatzleiter Der Finanzen Und Arbeit, 2x ORPO Wachtmeister, PZAB-GD Stabsgefreiter, 1.SS Hauptscharführer, Wachtbataillon-GD Leutnant, SA Scharführer, Gestapo Kriminalassistent, SD Hauptscharführer, EBG-GD Hauptmann, PZG-GD Oberfeldwebel, 3x RAD Vormann, 23rd Oberfeldwebel

I will be evaluating this Staff Application per section for comment with my -1/+1 at the end.

First of all, I did not know you were 15 years of age, you are very mature for your age and your voice is definitely a lot darker than other 15 year old's in the server. So I'd say that is a positive for you so far.

13+ weeks with only three Tier I warns is not half bad, even though some of the warns are dubious due to the reasons they were of an significant time ago -Oct 19, eg 8 months ago- that I don't feel they should be a detriment to you now therefore in terms of that I am giving you more positive.

Long amount of server time -as said before- and you have been an active member in the server for that time, I know about you and I main in NSDAP so it means you are reaching out -however I don't think your in NSDAP server, love that to change frankly but that's cause its my main-, so I'd say that is a positive aswell.

Nice amount of recommendations, both from Wehrmacht however so I wished you asked members of NSDAP or ORPO before you did the application.

In terms of your description of the staff role as well as the description of the time period has shown you have talked a lot about the wider world in terms of the conflict, maybe a slight comment on the social side apart from Propaganda Lies -maybe even talk about the extermination camps- would have been better, but I wouldn't take you down for it.

----------------------------------------

In terms of Staff Member Scenarios

First Question I do like the answer, however I am not sure if your saying if the accused and the accuser have different stories, as logs only really show the instigator and the damage and so you can never get a accurate story. Second Question you did a better answer than I did when I applied, I loved how you said which roles are plat vip as well, really shows your server knowledge. Third Question in terms of this one you can verbally warn a person of course, but they could fail rp in multiple ways that you may not have verbally said, for example they were walking about with a phys gun you warned them about that verbally but they they walk on a car, ask them the question "Do you intend to RP" if they are sarcastic or even say no, ban them for not intending to RP if not just warn/ban them for Fail RP.

Fourth Question this question I'd only add that you need to inform him the proper channels of aquiring the ranks, for example if they wanted to be ORPO give them /policecadet. Fifth Question your correct if it is indeed a prop spam it's a perma ban.

------------------------------------------------

Detail Questions Section:

Question One all I'd add to that is you said "usually", Tier I's are only warn/kick offences, apart from that I see no issue. Question Two I make no comment, all perfect. Question Three I'd feel you didn't describe Serious RP and Semi-Serious RP enough I am afraid. Question Four you described passive rp and it's examples but you didn't state why it is good for Serious RP servers as the question asked. Question Five Perfect answer in my mind.

---------------------------------------------

In conclusion apart from Question 3 of Detailed Questions not being answered in a very detailed manner and therefore not fully describing the differences between Serious and Semi-Serious RP, and that you didn't fully answer Question 4 of Detailed Questions, I'd do an +1 for the application as you've shown great server knowledge, is active in the server and understand more than most on how the server works. Thank you for applying and goodluck for when the application is decided.

Edited by JTA
4 hours ago, Friedrich Scharl said:

if he wants to join the Army Police (FG) then he needs to become at least an NCO to ask for an interview

Doesn't really matter that much but you do not need to be an NCO to get interviewed for FG. (Obergefreiter+)

3) You catch somebody not performing RP and that are messing around:
I would freeze him with Physgun and I would tell him to stop. If he continues with minging I would warn him for Ignoring staff [Tier 1/2] and FailRP [Tier 1/2] and NITRP [Tier 1/2].

I would recommend always giving the person a Tier 1 warning. (Unless the player has <1h playtime)

4) Somebody acquires a rank but is not willing to RP with it properly:
First of all, I would tell him to stop asking for a rank due he will never get it like that. If he broke a rule I would warn/ban him (depends on what he did). If he is an NCO or a Trial NCO I would report him to his CO/Regimental Leaders about his performance and how he is acting with his rank. If he is only an EM I would either ban him if needed or just warn him and let him play till something else happens if anything will. 

I don't know where you got the "stop asking for a rank"? Little confused about that since the scenario does not mention it. As for the rest of your answer, I do not know why would only warn or ban the person if he was an EM. If the person was an NCO+, he should get warned as well as they are the more experienced players. 

Now, as to you being fit for staff; I do not think you are suitable for to be staff, you have previously been blacklisted from the Wehrmacht for "causing drama" according to the sheet. You also have acted extremely immaturely, which is obviously because of your age. Furthermore, your application is full of grammatical mistakes. As someone who has spoken to you on TeamSpeak, I know this is not only in your written English. I think your level of English proficiency is not sufficient. I just do not think you spent too much time writing your application or have put that much effort in to it.

-1 from me.

WW2-NRP Staff Manager
SS- und Polizeiführer (SS-Gruppenführer )

Adj. d. Stv. Gauleiters v. Gau 'Groß-Berlin' (Bereichsleiter)

Former:
WW2-NRP Super Administrator & Discord Staff Manager
Leiter der RSHA Abteilung 'Berlin' (SS-Obersturmbannführer)
Sturmbannführer des Sicherheitsdienst des Reichsführers-SS
Major der Feldgendarmerie und Sicherheits- und Justizleiter
Sicherheitsdirektor der NSDAP (Hauptabschnittleiter)
Oberbereitschaftsleiter der NSDAP-Streifendienst
Unterscharführer des Rasse- und Siedlungshauptamt der SS

2.SS Panzer Division 'Das Reich' Unterscharführer
Unteroffizier der Wachbataillon Großdeutschland (the original)

Hello Friedrich, this is my response to your Staff Application. 

You have 13 weeks, wich is a very good thing, and that also means you should have a lot of knowledge in the sever. You are 15, and also have a good timezone to be in. You have also been recommended by two staff members, and you only have 3 warnings, so that is also a good sign.

Now lets move on to the scenarios:  

When it comes to the first question, you say that you would only check the logs if no evidence was given to you. But i would always check the logs with or without evidence. Just as a confirmation on the evidence that was given to you.

Then we have the third question. You can't freeze a player with your Physgun, but you can take him to a roof, and freeze him with the command or by pressing tab, and then go to his name, and choose to freeze him from there. 

Then we have the fourth question. As Stellman said in his respond, your answer in the start dosent really make sense, and you also have to give the NCO+ a warning as well. 

Overall Conclusion: 

You are an experinced player on the server, and you also have a high rank ingame. I also think that you are well known in the community, and that most of the people like you. Your application is very short and your answers could be more detailed. I dont bealive that you have spent a very long time on writing this application, but i am going to give you a Neutral/+1 

Good Luck! 

+1/Neutral

He is big epic, knows his stuff, not many warns, a lot of playtime, has been both SD, Gestapo, 23rd NCO, GD Hauptmann, and is currently GD Leutnant, has been OrPo, SA and RAD so he has been many regiments, and has a lot of knowledge about the RP of all these regiments.

But some of the punishments he talked about for different stuff were not that good, but other than that, big epic.

Denied

You may reapply in two weeks.

Past Ranks

23rd Infantry Division Company "Viktor" Schütze, Panzergrenadier Division Großdeutschland Company "Caesar" Schütze, Panzergrenadier Division Großdeutschland Company "Caesar" Oberschütze, Panzergrenadier Division Großdeutschland Company "Caesar" Gefreiter, Panzergrenadier Division Großdeutschland Company "Caesar" Obergefreiter, Panzergrenadier Division Großdeutschland Company "Caesar" Stabsgefreiter, Panzergrenadier Division Großdeutschland Company "Caesar" Unteroffizier, Panzergrenadier Division Großdeutschland Company "Caesar" Unterfeldwebel, Panzergrenadier Division Großdeutschland Company "Caesar" Feldwebel, Panzergrenadier Division Großdeutschland Company "Caesar" Oberfeldwebel, Panzergrenadier Division Großdeutschland Company "Caesar" Leutnant, Panzergrenadier Division Großdeutschland Company "Caesar" Oberleutnant, Panzergrenadier Division Großdeutschland Company "Caesar" Hauptmann, 2.SS Panzer Division "Das Reich" Scharführer, 2.SS Panzer Division "Das Reich" Schütze, 2.SS Panzer Division "Das Reich" Oberschütze, 2.SS Panzer Division "Das Reich" Sturmmann, 2.SS Panzer Division "Das Reich" Rottenführer, Major, Oberstleutnant, Oberst, Generalmajor, Generalleutnant, General der Infanterie, Helfer of Ministry of Arbeit, Helfer of Ministry of Finanz, Oberhelfer of Ministry of Finanz, Helfer of Ministry of Propaganda, Oberhelfer of Ministry of Propaganda, Arbeitsleiter of Ministry of Propaganda, Oberarbeitsleiter of Ministry of Propaganda, Ministirialdirektor of Ministry of Propaganda, Stellvertretender Gauleiter des Gau Groß-Berlin, Wachtmeister des SchutzpolizieivRevier-oberwachtmeister des SchutzpolizieivSturmmann des NSKK, S.J.B.O. Member, S.J.B.O. Wachter, Scaletta Associate, Unterführer des SS-AhnenerbevTruppenführer des SS-Ahnenerbe, Unterscharführer des 4.SS Polizei Division, Unteroffizier des Logistikstruppe, Unteroffizier der Feldgendarmerie, Swedish Embassy Guard, Swiss Embassy Guard, ST Trooper, CG Trooper, CG Private, CG Private First Class, CG Lance Corporal,

TruZw21.png