Scott Bradford

Ban Appeal Scott Bradford

Server you got banned from:  werwolf NaziRP gmod

Your name in-game: Dont know..

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:54913826

Admins' name that banned you: i dont know

Admin's steamID: i dont know

Why did you get banned?: attempting to bypass current/existing bans

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: First thing first this ban is almost a year old, around august 2019. I brought my friend in on the server, i had played there some time and actually really fancy the RP there, compared to the unseriousness of darkRP. His computer is faster than mine and he joins first, while im loadning in he goes to get some drinks om something, while he's gone i join in and see him in spawn as a joke i shoot him just to piss him off abit, i end up getting banned for a day, but we were rly excited to play on the server together so we thought of a way to get back quick. I can see now it was stupid, but we tried using another account to sign in. Because we were gonna play seriously anyways so we thought it would'nt matter and i get PermaBanned fair enough.. But a year later i think i've learned my lesson and i rly do miss playing here....

Anything else No

22 minutes ago, Scott Bradford said:

as a joke i shoot him just to piss him off abit

You can´t just kill someone "just to piss him off" you do know that it is against the server rules if you even read them.

24 minutes ago, Scott Bradford said:

but we tried using another account to sign in. Because we were gonna play seriously anyways

So here you admit that you used an alt-account to by pass an ban, and you said that you wanted to play "seriously", didn´t you just shot your friend in the spawn? 

Current Ranks
Civil Protection 04 - JURY
Former Ranks
Hauptmann und Polizeichef der Berliner Ordnungspolizei
Hauptscharführer des Inland-Sicherheitsdienst

Id like to -1 this, same reasons as Schnee really. You used an Alt Account really simple, but good luck on trying to change the decision anyway.

1 hour ago, Schnee said:

You can´t just kill someone "just to piss him off" you do know that it is against the server rules if you even read them.

So here you admit that you used an alt-account to by pass an ban, and you said that you wanted to play "seriously", didn´t you just shot your friend in the spawn? 

It was during a Lan party and the mood was a bit goofy cause we were excited to play i had just gotten my gaming pc back after some time,  and the reason we used an alt account was 1st. The lan party was dedicated to play on this server 2: my friend whos actually my stepbrother had never played there so i was saying "You really need to try this server, finally good Rp no chaos and so on. I get that its a rule not to kill other people just like that especially not in spawn, but guys we were'nt affecting anyone else's roleplay thats the only reason. Hope you understand a little but i get that i broke the rules ofc but now that a year has passed... i felt like a second chance might be a possibility, but yhe the rules were broken although in a harmless way but if you gotta catch big fish you gotta take some of the small as well i guess

What is the SteamID of your Alt?

Current Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community Co-Founder

In Character Ranks

[WW2] Reichsleiter u. Chef der Parteikanzlei

Misc. Ranks

[WW2], [CWRP][IRP][SCP], [HL-RP] Security Staff, Diamond VIP on All Rust Servers

Spoiler

Past Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community

Community Management [Community Manager - Co-Founder [06/05/2021 - 14/08/2021, 14/08/2021 - ]

WW2

SMT [Staff Manager - Server Manager] [21/12/2019 - 27/12/2020, 27/12/2020 - 11/04/2021, 11/04/2021 - 06/05/2021]

Event Manager [07/09/2019 - 21/12/2019]

SMT [Head Mod - Administrator] [May - July 2019]

Event Manager [February - May 2019]

Member of WG Staff Team [05/09/2018 - 

In Character Ranks

WW2

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

Höherer SS- und Polizeiführer [SS-Obergruppenführer],

SS-Oberführer und Oberst der Berliner Polizei, --> SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt, --> SS-Oberführer und Verwaltungsinpektor,

SS-Obersturmführer des Verwaltungsamt,

SS-Obersturmführer des Sicherheitsdienst,

NSDAP Hauptdienstleiter,

SS-Gruppenführer des Oberabschnitt 'Spree' und Generalleutnant der Polizei,

SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt,

SS-Sturmbannfüuhrer des Sicherheitsdienst & [Temporary 7.SS Unter/Ober/Hauptsturmführer during time in SD],

Stellvertretender Direktor der Propaganda,

SS-Hauptscharführer [1.SS],

SS-Oberscharführer [7.SS].

SWRP

CG Colonel

Spoiler

Past Ranks & Accomplishments Within Werwolf Gaming

Creator of the TeamSpeak 3 Server [Permissions, Roles, Channels] x3,

Overseer of TeamSpeak 3 Medal Applications & Forum Rank Requests, 

The Guy that Bothers You About TeamSpeak Tags & Channels,

Spreadsheet Guy.

Denied

No SteamID, No possible Unban.

Current Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community Co-Founder

In Character Ranks

[WW2] Reichsleiter u. Chef der Parteikanzlei

Misc. Ranks

[WW2], [CWRP][IRP][SCP], [HL-RP] Security Staff, Diamond VIP on All Rust Servers

Spoiler

Past Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community

Community Management [Community Manager - Co-Founder [06/05/2021 - 14/08/2021, 14/08/2021 - ]

WW2

SMT [Staff Manager - Server Manager] [21/12/2019 - 27/12/2020, 27/12/2020 - 11/04/2021, 11/04/2021 - 06/05/2021]

Event Manager [07/09/2019 - 21/12/2019]

SMT [Head Mod - Administrator] [May - July 2019]

Event Manager [February - May 2019]

Member of WG Staff Team [05/09/2018 - 

In Character Ranks

WW2

Höherer SS- und Polizeiführer [SS-Obergruppenführer],

SS-Oberführer und Oberst der Berliner Polizei, --> SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt, --> SS-Oberführer und Verwaltungsinpektor,

SS-Obersturmführer des Verwaltungsamt,

SS-Obersturmführer des Sicherheitsdienst,

NSDAP Hauptdienstleiter,

SS-Gruppenführer des Oberabschnitt 'Spree' und Generalleutnant der Polizei,

SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt,

SS-Sturmbannfüuhrer des Sicherheitsdienst & [Temporary 7.SS Unter/Ober/Hauptsturmführer during time in SD],

Stellvertretender Direktor der Propaganda,

SS-Hauptscharführer [1.SS],

SS-Oberscharführer [7.SS].

SWRP

CG Colonel

Spoiler

Past Ranks & Accomplishments Within Werwolf Gaming

Creator of the TeamSpeak 3 Server [Permissions, Roles, Channels] x3,

Overseer of TeamSpeak 3 Medal Applications & Forum Rank Requests, 

The Guy that Bothers You About TeamSpeak Tags & Channels,

Spreadsheet Guy.