Project Tea

Project Tea Permaban appeal

My In game name: used to be thijsthegamer, now it's Project Tea

STEAMID: STEAM_0:0:518821359

Steam Name: Project Tea

What is the reason for your ban: Steam family sharing, I don't know why he was banned. ( a pretty long time ago.) here is his steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/poepmetstront/

I believe the ban was about 2 years ago.

Name of the staff member who banned you: Autoban

afbeelding.png.53947a7dbb768c506ee82795332c11ff.png

Edited by Project Tea

This will be hard to believe and I totally understand that. But me and my friend share a twitch account where we play games on together, we decided to name it after his name. I know you won't believe this but I swear it's true, we are often both online at the same time, although my friend has not been online for 2 weeks since he just got an Xbox one.

Also, the "why he was banned": I got banned because of my friend who is banned from the server. I will even dox myself just for this. My IRL name is Thijs van den Heuvel. Not Pieter. My youtube account is also named "Thijsthegamer" which is my own channel.

I have been trying to get unbanned for 4+ months now. With another appeal that got rejected because again, people did not believe me. I just really want to play on the server. Someone who is just ban evading like a cunt would have already made a new account, I haven't because I don't have multiple E-Mails.

Ah well, this was my only option. Sorry for wasting your time.

Edited by Project Tea