Dr Web

SCP-999-J

Alright guys no one ever said anything about joke SCPs so here i am presenting a beautiful SCP possibly one of the best! 

"SCP-999-J is currently uncontainable, but if anyone figures out how to contain the bastard they better fucking tell O5-██ right now. Seriously people ASAP". 

SCP-999-J is an overweight Caucasian male in speedos who will travel freely whereever he wishes. Scp-999-J hasa frequent habit of "teleporting"  into peoples beds and sleep while breathing heavily (report to official site for example). Keter.

Pros:

SCP-999-J you might get and have an overweight guy in speedos follow you and troll you while you try and catch him. 

In fact you might get lucky and wake up to SCP-999-J in your bed (making you SCP-999-J-1).

Finally all those lonely SCPs waiting to be tasted/breach can finnaly get some company from a guy in speedos.

Cons:

Easy to abuse and troll people with . 

Not many people have beds in their bases (for some reason idk y either)

Extra:

Player model (my personal choice): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1568428617&searchtext=ricardo+milos 

Reference for lazy people: http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-999-j 

Thank you for reading my suggestion i hope to hear your support and opinions. 

-Dr Web

Edited by Dr Web

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH XD XD XD LOLOLOLLLOO TROLORLORLROLOLOL 

GUYS HE DID THE FUNNY BECAUSE SCP-999-J IS A JOKE SCP AND HE LINKED THE RICARDO MODEL AS WELL 

XHXHXHXHXHXH HSHDSHDHSDJSNDJSDNSDMSJDNSDSDJSDJ

Guys can we please give him the Amy Schumer medal of honor for making this creative, thought provoking and well planned joke that was never made before. Thank you. 

11 minutes ago, That1RussianDude said:

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH XD XD XD LOLOLOLLLOO TROLORLORLROLOLOL 

GUYS HE DID THE FUNNY BECAUSE SCP-999-J IS A JOKE SCP AND HE LINKED THE RICARDO MODEL AS WELL 

XHXHXHXHXHXH HSHDSHDHSDJSNDJSDNSDMSJDNSDSDJSDJ

Guys can we please give him the Amy Schumer medal of honor for making this creative, thought provoking and well planned joke that was never made before. Thank you. 

Im sorry m8 seems like this personally attacked you a lil ill tone it down to brony for u. 

1 hour ago, Dr Web said:

Im sorry m8 seems like this personally attacked you a lil ill tone it down to brony for u. 

I mean what were you expecting, praise for doing a shitty SCP-999-J meme? I really don't know how found or finds this kind of stuff funny. I mean at least put some creativity in it. Seems like you felt more personally attacked with my response than I did.