RP Character name/s: Anton Biergerstein

Steam Name: Apetor

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:195421301

Age when applying: 16 

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone?: Sweden GMT +1 

Can you speak and type English fluently?: Yes

Current total game-time on the server (type utime_enable 1 in the console if you can't see your game time): 4 weeks 3 days 18 hours

IC Rank(s) & OOC Donation Rank(s) on WW2-RP: GD Grenadier and Platinum VIP 

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak?:  I own a working microphone. I would rather speak since it is easier and quicker, but I can type upon request. 

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since?  I joined the server in February 2019. I joined a regiment seriously in November and reached the rank of Revier-Oberwachtmeister before i resigned. After that I have been on and of the server mostly playing mafia or resistance. 

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server and our forums?

I check the forums regularly but I don’t use teamspeak 3 that often since I mostly talk to my friends over discord. If I become staff I will of course be more active on TS and the forums since it is a part of my duties. 

List of all previous RP server staff experience: I have no previous staff experience. 

Staff that would recommend you?(They will be asked to verify): 

Jayden Von Turkman 

Heinrich Weene 

State your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) Also include a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns. Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link. Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. Type utime_enable 1 if you can not see it on your screen

88Y1Y_3EcoFWK6y94KnKabWX7CUcsnkcFp58gBBZgZBaYTR8_sT5d_SABKlYCBih7Do1ATv6hv83jTSfWGLGQptpgWSUH2cC8ciZgHaK5qmbeu8u_VmgZulazieKnS3Hb_AyGCZQ

State the role of staff on the server: 

Staff should take care of new players. If a new player needs help about the rules or want some general RP information staff should be there to teach them about the server and help them understand the rules and the concept of the servers RP. Staff should also punish people who break the rules and teach them what they did wrong and how to not do the same mistake again. Staff should also help with small problems to improve the general RP, such as healing people, repairing cars etc. 

Give some historical context about the time the server is set in (75 words+):

The server is taking place in 1943 Berlin Germany. Four years of the second world war has passed and after a lot of success Germany is starting to get pushed back. Germany was starting to lose the war in the east, the air and in Africa. 

Berlin was still well defended and remained intact. The ordinary life in Berlin was going on as normal. A few resistance groups had started to assemble but none of them committed into an open battle against the third Reich. 

The holocaust was going on at this time and a lot of jews and people who was not loyal towards the third reich was executed or sent to concentration camps.These camps were brutal and everyone who went there either got killed or was forced to work until their collapse. 

Have you read the server rules and are familiar with them? I have read the rules multiple times and I new them by hand. 

Have you read the punishment list ( https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gc29oZFMSsGgcWFoOkNZejj7eqUBQPGXYCGbB8vNePM/edit?usp=sharing ) and are familiar with it?   have read it multiple times and I am familiar with it. 

Former Staff Questions (Leave these blank if you have not been staff on our server before):

1) For how long were you a staff member on WW2-NRP/ORP?

2) What rank did you reach before leaving the staff team?

3) Were you demoted or did you resign? Why?

4) In hindsight, what would you have done differently as a staff member?

5) How have you improved since you left the staff team?

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1) You are told by a player in admin chat that another player is randomly killing people:

I would quickly click on the button “Go to sit”. I would then proceed to ask the player who made the sit, who is killing people. If he doesn’t know the name I would check the logs and see the recent kills. I would then teleport to the player who is accused of RDM. If I see that he is intentionally killing people for no reason I would freeze him and bring him to a roof. I would there check how many people he killed, how many previous warnings he has and how much playtime he has. If he killed 6+ and I can conclude it was intentional I would ban him for 1-4 weeks depending on how many people it was. 

2) You are asked by a player about how to become a Third Reich official:

I would bring him to a roof and explain that there are three branches. I would tell him that he can join the military, the police and the party. I would explain which regiments there are within the different branches and I would tell him what the different regiments are doing. For example "The police in the city are called OrPo which is short for Ordnungspolizei. The OrPo protect the city from criminals and they respond to most of the crimes happening inside the city". 

3) You catch somebody not performing RP and that are messing around: 

I would tell him to stop trolling and that this is a serious roleplay server. If he doesn’t stop I would take him to a sit and check his playtime and warns. If he is experienced and have previous warns I would ban him for NITRP tier 2.

4) Somebody acquires a rank but is not willing to RP with it properly:

I would tell him to start roleplay properly. I would then spectate him to see if he listend to my advice. If he does not do so I would contact his COs and demote him from the job. Depending on the case I might have to warn him for job abuse. 

5) A player is prop spamming: 

I would freeze him and then ban him permanently. 

Answer the following questions in detail:

1) Explain the difference between Tier I rule-breaking and punishments and Tier II rule-breaking and punishments:

Tier 1 is for new people or if someone didn’t break the rule intentionally. Tier 2 is if someone have a previous warn for the same thing or I know that they did it intentionally. Tier 1 is often a warning and  tier 2 is often a ban. If someone for example shot another person in the head without a proper RP reason (RDM x1). If I check his warnings and see that he has two previous RDM warnings I would ban him one day for RDM x1 [tier II] 

2) Explain the difference between IC and OOC. Also define Meta Gaming:

IC = In Character. In Character is what happens in the games character. When you are in character you need to do and say things that makes sense from a role play perspective. I can for example not talk about the new PS3 Super slim IC. Voice chat is always in character. OOC = out of character. OOC you can talk about whatever you want as long as it isn’t spam or disrespect towards player/staff.  

Metagaming is when someone is using out of character information in character, often to get an advantage. If I talk to my friend on discord and he tells me that he is kidnapped in an apartment in the slums and I use that information to get the OrPo to come rescue him that would be considered metagaming. 

3) Explain the difference between Serious RP and Semi-Serious RP:

In Serious RP you need to stay in character and you can’t “minge” or troll around. In Semi-Serious RP you can often troll around and it isn’t very important what you are doing from a RP prospective. 

4) Define PassiveRP and explain it's role and importance in a serious RP gamemode:

PassiveRP is when someone does something that isn’t combat that helps the RP. For example doing a medical check on all the soldiers. PassiveRP adds a new level to the role play and it makes the server feel more realistic and serious. 

5) Define the term of Combat Baiting:

Combat baiting is if someone baits combat. An example is if someone starts shooting outside the MB just so the military can run out and he can start engaging in a fight. 

Have you added the Manager [Extreme] on Steam? If not, add him: Yes

Have you added the Vice-Manager [Jack/Malte] on Steam? If not, add him: yes

Have you added the Staff Manager [Schumacher] on Steam? If not, add him: Yes

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team & your strongest points as a person/potential staff member (200+ words): 

I think I deserve staff more than other applicants because I have good rule knowledge, a lot of experience on the server in both regiments and as a civilian. I think the staff team is good as it is now, but it can always be improved. When I play on the server it happens that it takes time for staff to respond to a sit. If I were staff I would help the community and I would help to shorten the average response time. I can also come online a lot because it is summer break and I have no job/school. I can play multiple hours every day and I will do my best to ensure everyone have a good RP experience. I can also take criticism and learn from my mistakes. If I do something wrong I will try to learn more about the subject and understand what I did and why I did wrong. I can also have calm arguments with people and I will not scream or be enraged if I get into an argument in a sit. I will also make sure to act appropriate and never be biased or unprofessional in a sit.  

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: yes

1 hour ago, Adler Schimler said:

Aren't you one of the Biergerstiens..huh Dr Walther Biergerstein. That's what I call dubbelmoral

ww2-screenshots_-_Discord_2020-06-13_20_54_06_2.png

Skarmbild_476_2.png

I joined them because I owned a restaurant with one of the more competent Biergersteins, so we could make our business a family runned business. But since then I have returned to my epic Schumacher surname. 

21 hours ago, YoanMeister said:

Biergerstein... 

Thats all you need to know about this person,

Ha, Ironic.

Anyways, Staff members are normally expected to leave a detailed response but I think everything has been said as to why you deserve a big fat -1

WW2-NRP Staff Manager
SS- und Polizeiführer (SS-Gruppenführer )

Adj. d. Stv. Gauleiters v. Gau 'Groß-Berlin' (Bereichsleiter)

Former:
WW2-NRP Super Administrator & Discord Staff Manager
Leiter der RSHA Abteilung 'Berlin' (SS-Obersturmbannführer)
Sturmbannführer des Sicherheitsdienst des Reichsführers-SS
Major der Feldgendarmerie und Sicherheits- und Justizleiter
Sicherheitsdirektor der NSDAP (Hauptabschnittleiter)
Oberbereitschaftsleiter der NSDAP-Streifendienst
Unterscharführer des Rasse- und Siedlungshauptamt der SS

2.SS Panzer Division 'Das Reich' Unterscharführer
Unteroffizier der Wachbataillon Großdeutschland (the original)

Denied

You may reapply in two weeks.

Past Ranks

23rd Infantry Division Company "Viktor" Schütze, Panzergrenadier Division Großdeutschland Company "Caesar" Schütze, Panzergrenadier Division Großdeutschland Company "Caesar" Oberschütze, Panzergrenadier Division Großdeutschland Company "Caesar" Gefreiter, Panzergrenadier Division Großdeutschland Company "Caesar" Obergefreiter, Panzergrenadier Division Großdeutschland Company "Caesar" Stabsgefreiter, Panzergrenadier Division Großdeutschland Company "Caesar" Unteroffizier, Panzergrenadier Division Großdeutschland Company "Caesar" Unterfeldwebel, Panzergrenadier Division Großdeutschland Company "Caesar" Feldwebel, Panzergrenadier Division Großdeutschland Company "Caesar" Oberfeldwebel, Panzergrenadier Division Großdeutschland Company "Caesar" Leutnant, Panzergrenadier Division Großdeutschland Company "Caesar" Oberleutnant, Panzergrenadier Division Großdeutschland Company "Caesar" Hauptmann, 2.SS Panzer Division "Das Reich" Scharführer, 2.SS Panzer Division "Das Reich" Schütze, 2.SS Panzer Division "Das Reich" Oberschütze, 2.SS Panzer Division "Das Reich" Sturmmann, 2.SS Panzer Division "Das Reich" Rottenführer, Major, Oberstleutnant, Oberst, Generalmajor, Generalleutnant, General der Infanterie, Helfer of Ministry of Arbeit, Helfer of Ministry of Finanz, Oberhelfer of Ministry of Finanz, Helfer of Ministry of Propaganda, Oberhelfer of Ministry of Propaganda, Arbeitsleiter of Ministry of Propaganda, Oberarbeitsleiter of Ministry of Propaganda, Ministirialdirektor of Ministry of Propaganda, Stellvertretender Gauleiter des Gau Groß-Berlin, Wachtmeister des SchutzpolizieivRevier-oberwachtmeister des SchutzpolizieivSturmmann des NSKK, S.J.B.O. Member, S.J.B.O. Wachter, Scaletta Associate, Unterführer des SS-AhnenerbevTruppenführer des SS-Ahnenerbe, Unterscharführer des 4.SS Polizei Division, Unteroffizier des Logistikstruppe, Unteroffizier der Feldgendarmerie, Swedish Embassy Guard, Swiss Embassy Guard, ST Trooper, CG Trooper, CG Private, CG Private First Class, CG Lance Corporal,

TruZw21.png