Dovah

ban appeal redo

Steam id: STEAM_0:0:154362260

My In game name:  naki balka

Steam Name: Dovah

What is the reason for your ban:  Mrdm

How long were you banned for:  Permanent

Name of the staff member who banned you:  It doesn't say.

So i first got on the server and went SG, I notticeed there was alot of d-class that were glitching into the control room and letting themselves out, they were not complying after many warnings and attempts to get them to stop and go back so I opened fire on them thus being the reason i have a lot of kills, I was also rdmed alot by other SGs. I have no opportunity to redeem my self or even to explain my self, I got a straight up ban, I believe that I was in the right and had not broken any rules to warrant this permanent ban. All of my kills were on rioting d-class. I do not think this is a fair that I am banned forever.

3 hours ago, Koauts Beghemot said:

Nah fam

You are combanned for advertising another community 

EDIT: I believe you are community banned, might be wrong

How did he advert? is there proof of this 

On 6/13/2020 at 4:43 PM, Koauts Beghemot said:

Nah fam

You are combanned for advertising another community 

EDIT: I believe you are community banned, might be wrong

i don't think i'm combanned because people were saying im perm banned on star wars 

If you are community banned (which seems like the case) then you are banned from everything related to the Werwolfgaming Community. And seeing as how you were banned from Star Wars RP first, appealed on Saturday which was denied, now banned from SCP-RP for MRDM (if this is true) and you are making a appeal for the SCP-RP ban on the same day you made the Star Wars RP appeal which was denied. I dont think you will find much compassion from others With this.

On 6/15/2020 at 7:15 PM, RevanInHeaven said:

If you are community banned (which seems like the case) then you are banned from everything related to the Werwolfgaming Community. And seeing as how you were banned from Star Wars RP first, appealed on Saturday which was denied, now banned from SCP-RP for MRDM (if this is true) and you are making a appeal for the SCP-RP ban on the same day you made the Star Wars RP appeal which was denied. I dont think you will find much compassion from others With this.

Totally agree.